PDA

View Full Version : Out and about

Dian077
10-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Well I wish I could say I am completely dressed, but sadly I am not. But. I am completely undressed, which is a first for me, out in public anyway :-) . I painted my toe nails today (first time for that too) put on my pantys, pantyhose, sports bra, then jeans and a button down shirt.
It fell awesome. Which I was able to wear the skirt I wanted. But hey, little steps.

littleronidude
10-03-2010, 06:12 PM
baby steps is always a great way to start. keep adding a little to the wardrobe every time you go out and before you know it you'll be out in full femme attire! I went out the other day in a pink low cut sweater top, jeggings, 4 inch heels (bra and panties of course) and full make up. It was a great feeling, and to me it felt very normal like this should be what I'm wearing all the time. Congrats on the baby steps though :)

Tasha McIntyre
10-03-2010, 06:25 PM
I am completely undressed, which is a first for me, out in public anyway :-)

Wow Dian, that does sound a tad interesting :eek: Maybe you meant under-dressed

Like you said, baby steps....keep progressing.

Have fun

Tash :)

Dian077
10-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Wow Dian, that does sound a tad interesting :eek: Maybe you meant under-dressed

Like you said, baby steps....keep progressing.

Have fun

Tash :)

Oooopp's, LOL. Yes, that would be very interesting. Its amazing what kind of effect er can have. Yes Underdressed would be the correct working ;-)

Christy_M
10-03-2010, 11:10 PM
I am underdressed most days. I feels great so I can understand how you must feel. Baby steps are right. Every little thing will continue to add to your confidence and pretty soon, you will be out fully dressed buy clothes or anything else you want to do.