PDA

View Full Version : Do you have Natural Breasts?

sissystephanie
10-03-2010, 07:55 PM
I am curious as to how many of the "ladies" on this forum have completely natural breasts? The quotation marks on the word ladies is to exclude the GG's. Of course they have natural breasts!!

I have natural 40 B's and have worn a bra since age 9, except for my time in the military. I was a 36 B+ at age 9, and was directed by a doctor to wear a bra for support. By the time I was in my late teens I was measured and found to be 40 B, which is what I am now. I fill out a 40 B bra without any padding at all. Of course, to enhance my cleavage I frequently wear a 38 B!!

So what about the rest of you girls? I know there are more out there who have natural breasts, without any surgery or use of falsies! Let's hear from you!:)

Barbara Dugan
10-03-2010, 08:01 PM
I am a 36b thanks to the gyno...is really sureal to stand in front a mirror all dolled up and topless

Karren H
10-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Why yes I do!! And thanks for asking!! :)

Nick2Nikki
10-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Nope. Flatter than a... something that's really flat. Think starving children in Africa in those annoying guilt-trip TV adverts. I wish that I did have at least some fat there, because it's impossible for me to wear any clothes that reveal cleavage--it is simply impossible for me to create the illusion of cleavage using tape.

Danielle Gee
10-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Yes, I have 40b's also!!

StephanieC
10-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Yes, but it isn't much.

Asako
10-03-2010, 09:51 PM
A small amount of breast tissue but it's enough to bounce painfully at times when I play drums or hit a sharp dip when driving and not paying attention.

Eve II
10-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Yes, B cup with a little from my friends!

busker
10-03-2010, 11:09 PM
me too, about B- . I have only had them a little less than a year and I often wonder how it might have been if I had had them 40 years ago. THe sight provides a little giggle time when in the shower looking down and seeing them, and then giving a little "booby bounce".

Sophie86
10-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Nope, not really. I'm not completely flat... maybe AAs, but they don't look at all femme. Don't really want them, even though I'm sometimes jealous of ggs and tgs who have them. It's too bad they can't pop out when I need them, and go away again when I don't. :)

lingerieLiz
10-04-2010, 12:05 AM
Yes! Wife told me I have more than a lot of women. They don't look like women's natural breasts though. I do fill a 36C. When I wear a bra they do look like women's. While they fill the bra cup completely I don't get a lot of clevage above the cup. Lots of women don't either. I do have some demi cup bras that show more clevage and look like the real thing. The interesting thing is that they didn't grow when I gained weight. And they aren't going down as I loose weight that I can see. The thiner I get the more obvious they are.

Nikki A.
10-04-2010, 12:45 AM
Somewhere I between a 40-42 B or C depending on the bra. Looks good but I still need a little more when dressed to look proportional.

tiffanyjo89
10-04-2010, 01:40 AM
Yes! Wife told me I have more than a lot of women. They don't look like women's natural breasts though. I do fill a 36C. When I wear a bra they do look like women's. While they fill the bra cup completely I don't get a lot of clevage above the cup. Lots of women don't either. I do have some demi cup bras that show more clevage and look like the real thing. The interesting thing is that they didn't grow when I gained weight. And they aren't going down as I loose weight that I can see. The thiner I get the more obvious they are.

I think yours are completely breast tissue, as opposed to some of the fat on others...

Speaking of which, I was riding in my dad's truck today, (well, actually yesterday...) and when we came to a stop the truck bounced a little and I felt my right "boob" jiggle...and it really ain't that big...I'm thinking it's more fat than anything...

nikkijo
10-04-2010, 01:45 AM
small uns... between a or b cup..

janice murray
10-04-2010, 02:15 AM
No I don't.
It would be wonderful to be able to wear low cut dresses and tops, (showing a bit of cleavage!)
Just a bra and forms for me, which look ok but I'd much prefer to have boobs.

prene
10-04-2010, 03:50 AM
No I don't.
It would be wonderful to be able to wear low cut dresses and tops, (showing a bit of cleavage!)
Just a bra and forms for me, which look ok but I'd much prefer to have boobs.
I am with Janice,
I would love them but don't have any.

LaurenB
10-04-2010, 05:05 AM
Perky 38B's here my whole life. It's been an incredible love-hate relationship which has evolved into a love-hidden love relationship. I can fill naturally almost any 38B bra, even unpadded. They look so nice when I have a bra and snug girl top on like a knit. Conversely, I've developed strategies over the years to hide them in guy mode - like wearing larger baggier shirts, wearing undershirts.

Gina X
10-04-2010, 05:22 AM
Yep 42 A's so still need a boost occasionally..............

Love Gina x

ringedjohn
10-04-2010, 05:23 AM
I can fill a 40B bra quite well -- but it does depend on the make of bra. All due to gynecomastia - they seem to be genuine breast tissue, not fat..

I love having breasts and wish that they were bigger.

erickka
10-04-2010, 05:27 AM
Nope. If you look up the slang term "chicken chest" my picture will be in the definition area.

joan47
10-04-2010, 05:39 AM
38 B, my wholelife, have worn bra for over ten years now.. Would not feel right without my bra, usually a 38b Maidenform push up even under my T's.. With riting on the t-shirt the lumps are not as pronounced looking...

ClaireT
10-04-2010, 06:10 AM
I fill a 42B and find a bra helpfull whether I'm in male or female garb. Whilst some might pray for a full cup there have been times when I'd have been happier without them.

Stephenie S
10-04-2010, 06:38 AM
All humans, male or female, have breasts. But that's not what you meant, right? You meant how many have large breasts.

S

insearchofme
10-04-2010, 08:19 AM
I don't have breasts but with my pecs I can almost fill a 44 B, of course I can fill a 44A but I have to order those on line.

sissystephanie
10-04-2010, 08:39 AM
All humans, male or female, have breasts. But that's not what you meant, right? You meant how many have large breasts.

S

I meant those who can fill a bra without any pads. The breasts don't necessarily have to be large, depending on the definition of large!! My 40 B's are very definite, but I would not consider them large! My own opinion, of course!

suchacutie
10-04-2010, 11:03 AM
no where near enough to be proportional with my band size at 40 in. my next "goal" is to see if I can generate enough cleavage easily to look natural with my B-size forms.

tina

jackielou
10-04-2010, 11:29 AM
hello i am a full 44dd or 44ddd in some bras due to gynecomastia i have worn a bra for so long i cant remember when my doc told me to get a good fitting bra and start wearing it as i loose weight they become more noticiable in full male mode

tanyalynn51
10-04-2010, 11:34 AM
40C- theyre all flesh- even when I was thin, I had them.

lingerieLiz
10-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Perky 38B's here my whole life. It's been an incredible love-hate relationship which has evolved into a love-hidden love relationship. I can fill naturally almost any 38B bra, even unpadded. They look so nice when I have a bra and snug girl top on like a knit. Conversely, I've developed strategies over the years to hide them in guy mode - like wearing larger baggier shirts, wearing undershirts.

I totaly understand the love hate thing. I always wear t-shirts under shirts and shirts with heavy starch in guy mode. I love polo shirts, but not in guy mode.

Hated sports in school because guys would always cop a feel and tease me. Wearing a bra even in guy mode changes my whole look.

Tess
10-04-2010, 04:34 PM
I've had breasts for about 20 years. People have commented on them, primarily my wife. They are about 38B and I can produce a little cleavage with a push-up bra.

Inna
10-04-2010, 05:05 PM
I am starting to show and depending on the bra usually 36b. I would best compare to 12 years old late bloomer, so considering I will be 18 in 6 years I will definitely have some :-) Victoria's secret here I come!

sandra-leigh
10-04-2010, 05:21 PM
I was temporarily up to just under 36B, but most of that has gone away again. I am finding some contradictory results as I measure what I have now or try on bras: visually I am clearly much smaller now, but measurements and bra trials suggest I must be bigger. Perhaps it has gone to fat instead of to projection...

JenniferDiaz
10-04-2010, 05:57 PM
I have quite large "man-boobs" which are a little embarassing when in guy mode. Thing is, I don't know whether they're just flabby pecs (I'm no Kate Moss, believe me!), or the real deal, as in the result of a surplus of oestrogen.

Loni
10-04-2010, 06:07 PM
maybe a "aa" cup. not much really just enough to get a comment from a couple of friends stating i am poking through a T-shirt, i do need to drop some weight. sad they will go away then.

LaurenB
10-04-2010, 08:48 PM
I totaly understand the love hate thing. I always wear t-shirts under shirts and shirts with heavy starch in guy mode. I love polo shirts, but not in guy mode.

Hated sports in school because guys would always cop a feel and tease me. Wearing a bra even in guy mode changes my whole look.

Here's a story: I remember years ago (in my twenties - so a lot of years ago) a close friend who was riding in the car with me. He was really stoned and I was straight. I just had a t-shirt on. He looked over at me and said "mmm nice tits". I acted like I didn't notice but was pretty mortified. Now I'd love for someone to say that...

busker
10-05-2010, 12:07 AM
women's breasts are mostly fat, as well as there being some milk ducts and breast tissue (disk). The hard tissue is on the chest wall, the fat, obvioulsy is in front and is heated by the chest . Silicone is cold because it is not heated the same way as real fatty tissue and that is why women with "auggies" are generally colder to the touch.
You can tell if you have real or false gyne (that's the medical description , btw) by gently pinching your breast and if you feel hard tissue, you probably have real gyne. false gyne is just fat and there won't be any hard tissue there.

docrobbysherry
10-05-2010, 12:13 AM
That look like starving waifs, found living on the streets?:brolleyes:

Except, I don't have the REST of their lovely, slim features! Like their; arms, legs, waist, hands, feet, (I think u get the idea!:doh:)

Loretta
10-05-2010, 01:22 AM
46A's.

I have been trying to get them bigger through methods like massage, but am honestly stuck on what to do to make them bigger.

faltenrock
10-05-2010, 03:11 AM
I don't. But whenever I'm out on a trip, I wished I had some natural breasts - only then.

Josey
10-05-2010, 03:28 AM
Nope! Wish I had some but I'm more like the majority of males. Need all the help I can muster.

felicityefeminata
10-05-2010, 03:56 AM
i've very forutnate to have gynecomastia and a solid B cup. Who ever thought ???!!!!

Kylie666
10-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Well i am not a very big person but oddly i have A size breast :battingeyelashes: Not really big but it makes me think, When my friend is bigger then me and his chest is like super flat.
I think about growing bigger breast but not sure if i want to take that step.

Billijo49504
10-05-2010, 06:52 PM
The girls at LB measured me a few weeks ago, they say I'm now a 42D instead of a C. I don't know what I'm doing but I'm loosing weight and they are getting bigger...BJ

renneeists
10-07-2010, 05:35 PM
gynecomastia
think thats what the doc said a couple yrs ago, said her husband had it also but both breasts.
Me just 1 side. Was a unique experience trying to squeeze into the mammogram machine. was even more unique when i pooped out and it slamed shut on the nipple. While not much larger then the other (sticks out another inch), it is definatly more "feeling" then the other. I like that!!!!!
Whats disappointing is that for only being there 3 years (and small) its already drooping/folding over)

Suzette Muguet de Mai
10-07-2010, 07:39 PM
I had a good set of Pecs but never breasts. Now I got flabby pecs, still no breasts. When I can breast feed, I will be ecstatic.

Hellen
10-07-2010, 11:11 PM
I have 36B. I wear bra at home for long time, may be last 6 years. Initially my breast was 34AA.

justbejulie2
10-07-2010, 11:22 PM
I am tall and very thin. So I think I have AAAA. I fantasize about what it's like to be a women. Don't want to be one, but wonder, wots it like. I love wearing bras stuffed with nylons. Dont have forms yet. But god I love the feeling of having a "full" bra on. What does that mean???????????????????? BTW, I would love to find a woman with A cups. Small works for me.

darla_g
10-07-2010, 11:27 PM
No real boobs, i lost a lot of weight and now what i had (which was meager) is not so much. I have some D-forms and i call them my boobs. Breasts on demand!

carla_lew
10-08-2010, 01:50 AM
Prolly an A-cup for me.

Jaydee
10-08-2010, 04:26 PM
They started to grow when I was about 12. School PE was hell. I always just thought it was fat, and just lived with it. Now in my mid-50s, I recently started on replacement T and they have started to grow again. I can easily fill out a 40 or 42 B, depending on the bra. They jiggle when I am active. With a bra and a nice top, they provide a nice look. In normal male mode,they are noticeable so I am careful to wear loose clothing. My wife has hinted that I have reduction surgery, but I feel that I grew them, I "earned" them through all the teasing in school, and they are mine and no one can take them away from me.

Jaydee

Traci Elizabeth
10-08-2010, 09:16 PM
I probably don't count as I am a trans-woman on HRT. But I have very perky full 36B's with all the mammary glands and ducts, large nipples, and large areolae. A lot of the time I don't wear a bra and just wear low cut tanks and I have a fair amount of cleavage. It helps being thin and small boned so they look bigger on me than maybe on others. But like a lot of us, I am not satisfied and want larger...perhaps as I am on HRT even longer...time will tell.

Since I have also transitioned 24/7, having them helps with my appearance even though I know boobs should NOT matter!

MichelleOhioCD
10-08-2010, 09:59 PM
40 C - Have really noticed the growth the older I get - I guess it's true that older men and older women start to look alike!

Jennifer Devine
10-09-2010, 06:58 PM
I wish! lol

Lauraj
10-09-2010, 08:04 PM
I wish I had them, I would LOVE to really need shop for bras ! ;)

JohnH
10-10-2010, 06:48 PM
I don't have any bras but the measurements suggest that I would be 42B. I notice that as I lose weight my breasts become more noticeable. My wife teases me about my breasts, and while were were watching a video containing statures of Greek goddesses she said - "That's you".

CharlotteSomers
10-11-2010, 05:28 PM
I don't have any natural breasts at all. I am totally flat chested. But you know what? Sometimes I like to go out without my breast forms. I just wear a nice A cup bra just to have one on. Lots of clothing looks just as girly without breasts as with. Of course if you're wearing something form fitting, forms definitely add more femininity IMO.

FionaO
10-11-2010, 06:03 PM
My chest is 38 inches under my breasts and 41 inches across my nipples does that make me a 38B?

JohnH
10-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Bra sizing is notoriously inconsistent. I figured that I have a 42B size, with 38 inches under the breasts and 44 inches across my nipples. I have read in several places that if the under breast measurement is even, add 4 inches. If odd, add 5 inches. In my case I would get 42 inches as a band size, and there is a 2 inch difference between the band size and the measurement across my nipples, which would give a cup size of B.

I don't know if that is correct since I don't have any bras and do not need any - my breasts do not sag to the point of holding up a pencil. I wear only the underwear that is necessary, and for me, it does not matter if I am wearing standard men's briefs or women's panties. But then I'm not trying to achieve a feminine look.

juno
10-11-2010, 07:46 PM
From what I have read, it seems that the proper cup size is supposed to come from the difference, in inches, of measurements above the breasts and across the nipples. Each inch is a cup size, with A = 1 inch. The problem is that measurements above the breast are inconsistent, due to muscles in the upper armpit, and possibly back fat. So, the standard measurement is below the breasts, plus an offset to estimate the "normalized" above-breast measurement. Both approaches are designed for women, so it is even harder for men to accurately measure the cup size. I think the only really accurate method is to hang your breast into a cylinder full of water, and see how much water is displaced. Unfortunately, bra manufacturers size according to the same error-prone system.

For me, the actual above-breast measurement works best, giving me a full A cup. I would prefer a B cup, but my wife thinks A is plenty.

JohnH
10-11-2010, 08:02 PM
I did get a measurement of 42 inches for the above the breast for myself, so I concur.

eluuzion
10-12-2010, 01:48 AM
Well, after I do my housework and er, um..."vacuuming", sit down in my chair facing the mirror, lean way forward with hands on chair seat, flex my chest muscles, hold my tongue just right and "squint" my eyes just so...why yes...as a matter of fact (or fantasy)...I do...:)

michellejw
10-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Had a fitting at Lane Bryant recently. Am a 44B

sissystephanie
10-23-2010, 09:30 PM
From what I have read, it seems that the proper cup size is supposed to come from the difference, in inches, of measurements above the breasts and across the nipples. Each inch is a cup size, with A = 1 inch. The problem is that measurements above the breast are inconsistent, due to muscles in the upper armpit, and possibly back fat. So, the standard measurement is below the breasts, plus an offset to estimate the "normalized" above-breast measurement. Both approaches are designed for women, so it is even harder for men to accurately measure the cup size. I think the only really accurate method is to hang your breast into a cylinder full of water, and see how much water is displaced. Unfortunately, bra manufacturers size according to the same error-prone system.

For me, the actual above-breast measurement works best, giving me a full A cup. I would prefer a B cup, but my wife thinks A is plenty.

Juno, I don't know what you have read, but your info is wrong! The proper measurement is around the chest immediately below the breast for band size, and over the top of the nipples for cup size. You never measure above the breasts!! The Band measurement is your bra size and the difference in inches between it and the over the nipple size is your cup size!! That information comes direct from a professional bra fitter whom I have used on several occasions.

The difference between the two measurements goes like this; 1 to 2 inches is an A cup, 2 to 3 inches is a B cup, and so forth. I personally have Natural 40 B's, and have had them since I was in my early teens. I started wearing a bra, on a doctors orders, at age 9 because I had 36 B's.