PDA

View Full Version : A giant leap, first time out

nacracat
10-04-2010, 01:59 PM
Hi,
After much umming and ahhing I decided to go female for the first time. I spent ages on ebay getting all the bits and about an hour in the bathroom shaving everything off. Makeup, and wig, smart cream dress some heels and stockings later I decided to venture out (and a few glasses of wine to boot). It was dark and raining and so I could hide behind an umbrella but what an experience.
I only walked past a taxi driver that was parked up but my heart was pounding out of my chest. The first very exciting steps, 40 years in the build up but I am looking forward to the next rainy night.
It would be nice to know if I really pass or if it was just dark!! I would like to put a photo up but havent got the courage yet. I did take one before I went out but deleted it. thanks for listening x

Wendy W
10-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Welcome and congratulations Nacracat! The first step is always the longest, steepest and exhilerating. Don't worry about what you look like at night (just not a tramp). What you've done probably eminates what alot of us did the first time going out. And that includes the wine. Now the next time your free, do it again, but maybe on a clear night. You'll find it gets easier and relaxing. Soon you'll enjoy the night for what it is and then slowly venture into something more challenging (clubbing?). Thanks for sharing and don't forget the pics next time.

WW

Ashleythenewgirl
10-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Good for you Nacracat! That takes a lot and you did something good for yourself. Way to go!

StaceyJane
10-04-2010, 03:20 PM
Great job. Believe me it will get easier.

nacracat
10-04-2010, 03:24 PM
just taken one but don't know how to attach it. I'm very pleased with it though! Thanks for taking the time to respond

AKAMichelle
10-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Everybody is scared their first and second / third times. It takes a good many trips out the door before you get over most of it. I have been going out dressed for over 2 years and I still have those days sometimes where fear tries to grab hold again. But I won't let it stop me from going out.

Keep it up. It is so much more fun on the other side.

seatown9
10-17-2010, 10:35 PM
You inspire me to do the same! Thank you!!

Cassi3
10-17-2010, 10:39 PM
Good for you! :D It's takes courage the first time, baby steps is the key. And it will get easier :hugs:

Tasha McIntyre
10-18-2010, 12:34 AM
Congrats Nacracat, you've just taken a great step in your journey. Where the journey takes you is really up to you, whether it be to a shopping mall or night club. Hope you have a great time :)

My first time out was terrifying, and the second and the third.........but every time the experience got better and more enjoyable.

Good luck with it all, and remember to post a photo.

Tash :)

Tammy V
10-18-2010, 12:50 PM
I know that was exhilarating. It will get easier and, if you can believe it, more exciting and fun.

Detroit Molly
10-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Congrats, Naracat! It feels pretty great, doesn't it?

JenniferLynn0370
10-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Congrats; you go Girl!!