PDA

View Full Version : Holloween

HaleyPink2000
09-05-2005, 05:19 PM
I'm looking for real neet sites with great ideas for CD's like myself.
*Smile I'm not exactly the little size 5 some might be. So any help dressing for Holloween would be great. This is my first Thred so please be kind. *smile*

This is one I had found.

http://www.rufflesnlace.com/Princess_Party_Dress_Gowns.html

It looks pretty cool, but I'm interested in size 22 to 24 clothing myself.

Thanks for helping. Also if you have any old Hollowee Pics of you or friends that you could contribute please do so..

Love you all, I have so much fun reading all of your postings.

Haley:)

OhLisa!
09-05-2005, 05:26 PM
Try a theatre supply business. They may even outfit you. Halloween is great! Everything goes. Theatrical supplies might bring up costumes on the net.
Love, Lisa

jessica33
09-05-2005, 05:54 PM
I am wondering what do you girls wear on Halloween night ? Is it ok for me to wear office outfit . I don't have any party dress at all .

Katie Lynn
09-05-2005, 06:30 PM
I am not sure what I am doing for halloween this year. Past years I have been a cheerleader ( a few times), a figure skater (that was when I played on the hockey time...very hilarious), and just a woman. I think this year I might go as a hooker or something, who knows, but it will be fun no matter what.

Khriss
09-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Haley, first thought, check eBay,, womens clothing "vintage" or costumes in the E-Stores, this time of year a goldmine,, but check the ratings also eh? "K"...and of course- shipping time-etc

HaleyPink2000
09-05-2005, 11:39 PM
I did not give Ebay any thought.
Even though i do buy some clothing sometimes online.

Thanks good Idea.

Love to you and yours.

Jessica_six
09-07-2005, 12:20 AM
I'm not sure what I'll be going as this halloween. I'm thinking fantasy/renaissance period. Something like a bar wench or maybe a sorceress or similar.
And yes EBay is a great place to find things along these lines.

Daphne Renee
09-07-2005, 12:38 AM
Not sure what I will be this year. Last year I was a nurse. My wife was the doctor.. her costume actually said Dr Ben Dover!!! LOL
Anyhow.. I was thinking perhaps Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz.
Also found this Hillarous Hooker costume last year.. It had the big hair wig and the costume itself had "boobs" built in..

At any rate I will try to have fun .. I will be on a budget though .. Costumes can get VERY expensive.

Vampkittii
09-07-2005, 03:32 AM
The night when Vampkittii comes out to play!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :flirt:

Sophie_A
09-07-2005, 04:35 AM
Wow vampkitti, you look sensational, great outfit, and love the eye makeup.

Tempted to go out, and dress as a school girl, or a hooker, it seems its a night when it is easy to go out dressed even if you are not entirely convincing.

Tristen Cox
09-07-2005, 07:26 AM
I think this year I'll go out as a homicidal manic, they look like everyone else

HaleyPink2000
09-07-2005, 07:45 AM
So love what you did with the Eye Makup Kitty. Thats so Kewl!

Big smiles Here!!!!

Serena
09-07-2005, 08:47 PM
I've been going just as a regular woman since High School, and my family has thought nothing of it (despite my sister knowing that I'm bi-curious). I'm thinking about going for a specific thing though this year. Not sure what, but if I can't think of one I'll just go as a woman again.

HaleyPink2000
09-07-2005, 09:03 PM
Jessica and Serena you both are correct in just going dressed in what Femme clothes you have. I might if I can't find a nice Vixen outfit. LOL!

I had thought of something like maybe something in a Western square dance short skirt outfit even. I have a Lady friend that makes the dresses for people to order. With a nice Petticoat it would be sweet.

Thanks both of you for the nice comments.

LindaC
09-08-2005, 06:49 AM
Check out Transformations in Oak Park or Arlinghton Heights. I find the place a little pricey for me, but they have a nice selection and great service.

MarinaTwelve200
09-11-2005, 04:31 PM
I've been going just as a regular woman since High School, and my family has thought nothing of it (despite my sister knowing that I'm bi-curious). I'm thinking about going for a specific thing though this year. Not sure what, but if I can't think of one I'll just go as a woman again.

I went last year as a "gypsy fortune teller"---I had a long red satin skirt, "silver" trimmed, black boots, fishnet hose and a black lace "poncho"/shawl over an-off white pesant blouse---A black wig and exotic makeup and false eyelashes, long red acrylic nails--topped with a red fringe scarf around my head and decorated all up with costume jewelery.

---it was something "Different". I didnt want to go out as just "a womanl" after all, it was halloween, one needs a real COSTUME.-- I also had a pack of tarrot cards with me and a crystal ball.

I think it was a perfect CD costume--as the shawl hid my "figure flaw" (pot gut) and it was an excuse to go over the top with makeup--without taking the 'hooker" route. ---It won the costume contest at my sunday school halloween party too, BTW.

HaleyPink2000
09-11-2005, 04:37 PM
Wow Marina!

Wondering if you could share any pictures of the out fit. Big Smile here!

Your Yahoo Sister:

Phoebe Reece
09-11-2005, 05:43 PM
"Elvira, Mistress of the Dark" costumes are always popular and available from a number of places. You can even order an "official" one from Elvira's website. I bought mine way back in 1987 and have used it for a number of Halloweens. The one size fits all is fairly true for this item. I wear a size 20 dress and this one works for me. Although this year, I am putting together a Hooters girl costume.
This photo of me is from 2001.

MarinaTwelve200
09-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Wow Marina!

Wondering if you could share any pictures of the out fit. Big Smile here!

Your Yahoo Sister:

Here it is (without the head scarf---this was a better pic) Ive posted it several times already---but still there are those who havent seen it.

http://www.geocities.com/marina_twelve/Mvera2.jpg

HaleyPink2000
09-11-2005, 06:37 PM
It's really cool thing of you all sharing pics with us of Holloween Ideas.
Thanks so very much.

WOW!