PDA

View Full Version : This whole "Not being able to crossdress" thing is making me mad.

Loretta
10-05-2010, 01:03 AM
My immediate family was, well, immediately accepting, as you know. However, I live in my Aunt and Uncle's house with my Mom, Dad, and younger brother right now. My mom told me that I would be free to dress how I pleased, when I pleased, as soon as are able to move out.

Then, just two nights ago, my Aunt goes through her closet and organizes it, taking out 5 pairs of shoes that looked as though they could fit me, for donation, and set them among the 20+ pairs of older shoes that my uncle had put in the hallway. I was asked to put all the shoes in a bag for donation (they were gone the next day), so I had my pick of one pair of shoes. Here is a picture of them:

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4995/picture018wn.jpg

They make my feet feel pretty. :gorgeous:

But AAAAARRRRGHHHHH!!!!! :po: it just really makes my blood boil that I can't wear anything with them, no makeup, no dress/ skirt/ blouse. no wig, no ANYTHING!
It SUCKS!

While I am grateful for my Aunt and Uncle's patience and hospitality, I can't wait to move out.

Obvious question, but has anyone else had a similar experience like this?

paulaloha
10-05-2010, 01:57 AM
Hey Tara, I can't say that I have had a similar problem with the Aunt and Uncle. I don't have anyone around me that really knows or accepts my crossdressing right now. So I can totally relate with the frustration at not being able to dress. I always have to wait until I'm the only one at home before I can dress.

So try to find times, even short ones, that you can throw on something fun and enjoy it while it lasts. But I really hope you get moved out of your Aunt and Uncle's place soon so you can dress more. And you are super lucky by the way to have parents that are cool with your dressing.