PDA

View Full Version : an obsession to dress

nacracat
10-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Having recently started dressing for the first time, I am finding it is starting to take over my every thought. I cant walk around the shops without looking at female clothes an thinking if they would look good on me.!!
I think if it wasn't for society, I wouldn't ever dress as a man again but I am beginning to be confused as I am straight. I assume I'm not alone on this one??
I would love to be able to find a partner that I feel confident in telling my secret to and just live in female clothes and just be me.

Oh well............back to reality xx

tamarav
10-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Well welcome to the world of crossdressing! It can pretty much take over your world or make you think about what something might look like on you rather than someone else, but it is an awesome journey. Enjoy what you have and explore every avenue, you never know when you will find what you really want out of this.

carolinoakland
10-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Reality is what you make of it Nacracat. you are confusing gender indentity and gender preference. the former is about who I am, the latter who I want to be with...The most often asked question I get as a MTF TS is " So, How long have you been gay?" My favorite answear is....

"Well, technically; I won't be Gay until AFTER the operation..."

nacracat
10-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Thats is excellent advice, thank you

nacracat
10-05-2010, 11:05 PM
Hi,
I posted yesterday about my first attempt at dressing and have managed to attach a picture on my profile. Does it pass for a first go only I only go out at night and only when raining as I can hide behind an umbrella!

Ashleythenewgirl
10-05-2010, 11:10 PM
Wow Nacracat you look good. Nice pic and great pose!

nacracat
10-05-2010, 11:11 PM
you are too kind, thanks

Ashleythenewgirl
10-05-2010, 11:16 PM
You are most welcome. You should post a few more. And consider going out more.

docrobbysherry
10-05-2010, 11:38 PM
I've been there, Nacracat! When I came out online 3 years ago. Encouraged by suddenly finding so many sisters here, I was quickly swept away by the Pink Fog!
Thinking constantly about copying looks I saw daily. Shopping every free minute. Distracted at work, by thots of how I could try this outfit, or that combination, etc.
Then, dressing nearly every day over the holidays that year. Suddenly, in Feb., I had NO desire to dress! I was dumbfounded! But, the girls here just laughed! They said the desire would return! And, after a couple of months, it DID!

I suggest u dress whenever the desire strikes! And, don't when it passes. Eventually, you should find a balance! I think I may have!

Persephone
10-06-2010, 02:42 AM
You look really good! Your dress and heels look great on you! Were you handcuffed behind your back? Some guys would think that was extremely sexy!

Marcia Blue
10-06-2010, 03:36 AM
You are looking very nice. You should going out often, since you look that good.

Annabelle1962
10-06-2010, 03:58 AM
Hi Narcat, very nice, like the legs. You should definatly go out more, if I looked that good I would.

Shari
10-06-2010, 04:58 AM
Your first attempt was top end.
It does look like your hands are tied behind you and it IS very sexy.

diane51
10-06-2010, 05:01 AM
Got to agree you look very good.

dominique
10-06-2010, 05:19 AM
Are you sure that's your first time dressed. Wish I looked like that on my first time out. Good luck to you on your fabulous journey in becoming a woman.

Maria in heels
10-06-2010, 05:22 AM
you look great!

nacracat
10-06-2010, 06:47 AM
You look really good! Your dress and heels look great on you! Were you handcuffed behind your back? Some guys would think that was extremely sexy!

nah... just got hairy arms!

nacracat
10-06-2010, 06:47 AM
you are very kind, thanks

nacracat
10-06-2010, 06:48 AM
shaved everything else, just can't get away with the arms though! thank you though

Karren H
10-06-2010, 07:54 AM
I think everyone has to go through that stage.... Like a right of passage... But after the confusion lifts... You should discover that truly "being you" is independent of the clothing you wear.....

Christie ann
10-06-2010, 08:51 AM
If a store has a women's department, I have to walk through it. Looking for that one top I know will go with that skirt. I too would never wear men's clothes again if that was a choice. Karren said it well, the clothes are just a fun outward sign. I can't dress as much as I would like, but I sure let the inner girl out as much as possible.

sissystephanie
10-06-2010, 09:07 AM
I kind of get the idea that you, Naracat, would like to be a female! Unlike a lot of the "ladies" on this forum, I have never felt that way! I have no desire to actually be a woman, I just like to dress like one. Have been doing that for over 60 years, and for the past 5+ years have been going out in public wearing feminine clothing, but looking like the man I am. I enjoy doing that, since I really do enjoy wearing pretty feminine things. But there is no desire at all to go any further with womanhood!! And yes, I do shop in womens clothes!!

Chari
10-06-2010, 09:49 AM
You must always have confidence and be comfortable in who you are - regardless of the outside packaging! You are an individual and should enjoy whatever comforts please you without harm to another. Decide where you want to be on the "gender" scale and let that be your goal. Go slow, explore all the many facets of your new adventure and pleasures of your feminine side.

jenna_woods
10-06-2010, 10:03 AM
welcom to the world of crossdressing, once we start it's really hard to stop, my self I have stoped 3 times only to go and buy all new stuff again, not if I ever do get the earge to stop I am keeping everything because I know I will be dressing again,

AKAMichelle
10-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Looking Good There :D

NicoleScott
10-06-2010, 10:36 AM
I never considered myself as obsessive/compulsive, certainly not to the point of being a disorder, but I have done things compulsively and excessively throughout my life. Fishing, hunting, golf, and other things including crossdressing. There are times I can't get it (whatever "it" is at the time) out my head. But in order to be able to do these things, it is necessary to put them away at appropriate times and places, scale back, keep them under control, SO THAT I may enjoy doing those things at appropriate times and places. Many people have lost jobs and had broken relationships by letting their "interests" get out of balance with other aspects of life.

vivianann
10-06-2010, 10:50 AM
Welcome to the community of crossdressing, it is a journey that lasts a lifetime. I understand fully what you mean, I am also a straight crossdresser, crossdressing has nothing to do with your sexual preference, for me it is the feminine image, and the clothes. I am totally in my comfort zone in womens clothing. It completes my personality. if I could I would dress full time also, but it is not practical for the work I do, I think I need a different line of work so I can dress at work. I am in a relationship now with a wonderful lady who I am so in love with, she needs me to be her man, however she is trying to learn all about crossdressing and now has seen me dressed as a woman, she is impressed with my style and look, she needs more time to get use to the idea of her man dressed as a woman.

Noemi
10-06-2010, 11:48 AM
I am reading and am in tune with so much of what you all are saying. The desire to dress completes us/me. It is much easier not to dress, not to shave and shop but the desire to dress returns and I am buying panties again. I would stay dressed all the time if I could and sexually, me Filomena, am a bit foggy. I am going with BI right now, but sometimes wish I was a lady. I look at all the tgirls on line and I admire them. But I also rent a Doris Day movies and just love the clothes.
I am glad this place/forum is here for us. I enjoy reading every ones responses.

AmiFL
10-06-2010, 11:50 AM
It's unanimous..... you are a hottie.....

Brendastevens47
10-06-2010, 02:40 PM
I have been dressing for over 50 years...an obsession...a desire....a love...just me seaching for the woman inside. I think of it constantly, and accept the fact that I am what I am and just try and deal with it day by day. But oh I love every moment being the woman I am. Yes, and I am a woman at this moment...loving every second...hugs..Brenda

jacky83
10-08-2010, 09:37 AM
I'm less concerned with analysis and more concerned with enjoyment. BTW you look great!