PDA

View Full Version : So whats next?

nylon boy
10-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Mmmm!Ive moved through some long enjoyable stages of cd'ing over the last fifteen years,firstly with pantyhose stockings and lingerie then on to full dress,few years later makeup,and if i do say so myself im pretty good at it now!

I recently shaved my legs(photos where up here for a short time!) and when i look in the mirror i see a convincing looking women.....Thing is i enjoy my secret being a secret but i feel the need to push on to another level!???

StaceyJane
10-05-2010, 05:43 PM
For a lot of people the next step would be to put together a nice outfit and try walking out the door in it.
You don't have to start with anything big. Just give stepping outside for a moment a try.

Krysta
10-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Have you done accessories yet? I have been into jewlery lately, but purses, hats, scarves, etc, lots of stuff to play with there. Also sleepwear? camisoles, pj's nighties, etc. How bout fine tuning your femme voice, walk, gestures, this stuff is hard, for me at least, i tend to revert back to my male mode alot.

danam
10-05-2010, 07:43 PM
Oh, yeah, I totally understand the need to go to another level. I dressed at a hotel out of town once and popped out of the room a few times. Talk about a rush!! Simply walking down the hall in a dress and full makeup, wondering if someone will open the door or walk down the hall. Totally thrilling!!

docrobbysherry
10-05-2010, 07:47 PM
I'll be honest, NB. I've been out in public at the SCC. It does little or NOTHING for me!
What made it so much fun was the girls that came along!

I suggest to u, or ANY CD, going out dressed to the market or shoe store is one thing. If that's your thing, fine! But, going out at nite with some GIRL FRIENDS is something else! It's TOO MUCH FUN!

So, round up some girl friends and go to a club, a bar, a show, or just out to dinner! I promise, it's a BIG NEXT STEP in a CD's evolution! At least it was for ME! LOL!

laurincd
10-10-2010, 12:47 PM
I have been through all those levels of CDing, but often I wind up purging all my clothes. I then find myself starting to accumulate things again. Am I alone in this?

Laurin