PDA

View Full Version : Harvest Months.

Lucy_Bella
10-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Do any of you ladies also have a overwhelming desire to dress more often in the Harvest Months? I really think this is something passed down through DNA ( or whatever ) from the " Hunter Gather " era.. If you think about it, Modern Soceity really isn't that old compared to the tribes we all came from .

I am just courious and I know its a crazy thought , but what if Transgender was an off sping of " Hunter Gathers " ? Sorry go ahead and laugh ..lol...I am trying to keep my mind occupied . But really is there others who have a stronger urge to dress this time of year?

Shapeshiffter
10-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Not sure what you asking, but my thoughts this time of year are for wandering the forest with my bow and dogs while in femme. I guess that would equate to hunter gather mode. When I am in the hills I am happier thinking female thoughts, even if I am hunting. The Goddess walks with you when you are far from people.

Krysta
10-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Yes! the fall and winter is always CD time for me, here in Maryland the summers are kinda hot for hosiery (my thing) and I am not out of the closet, so shaving the legs is out. Plus Halloween and time off for the holidays is always an excuse to CD.