PDA

View Full Version : Did you dress for her?

tabitha_az
09-06-2005, 12:02 AM
I just had a thought. How many of you out there started to dress because your partner enjoyed it more than you at first?

Storm
09-06-2005, 09:32 AM
I started dressing early in life, and I did not have a partner. I am married now and my SO is somewhat accepting of my hobby so this helps tremendously. So to answer your question, No.

Lisa Golightly
09-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Always dressed for me rather than for someone else, but I have dressed in particular outfits for partners who have requested particular things. Sometimes the mind positively boggles although feathers, fluff and stockings seem to be the most popular choices... :whistling

Donna
09-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Wish I could dress for her. It could be so much fun!

Donna

upsidedownpatty
09-06-2005, 12:24 PM
I had a girlfriend that had no idea that I dressed. She asked if I would play dress up for her one day, and I played it like I was reluctant...but did it any way. After that day she wanted me dressed up whenever I was not at work. This lasted for several years, and when she found a boyfriend it broke my heart....I am not complaining, because she taught me a lot about being a girl.I guess she needed a man, and I was to feminized to turn back into one.

JocelynG
09-06-2005, 12:33 PM
I also started dressing early in my life so that would be a no for me as well. But I do enjoy dressing in front of her more than in private

gender_blender
09-06-2005, 09:54 PM
I definitely hadn't started by her, but I had a kinky (and extremely ****ty and highly amoral) girlfriend a few years ago that seemed to enjoy me wearing a dress during the act.

One of the many many reasons we stopped dating was because I looked better in her clothing than she did.

Charlie