PDA

View Full Version : I'm so glad friends can be accepting + I'm excited about possible new friends

LitaKelley
10-06-2010, 04:30 PM
I've been coming out slowly to certain select few friends whom I feel would be accepting of me being me and thus far, everyone I've told about me being TG/CD has been very accepting and I hope it continues like this.

After my wife of course, I told one family member and five friends and everything has gone better than I thought it would.. Matter of fact, everyone has been unbelievably supportive and I'm so happy about this.. Let's hope others I may share my true self with can be as open minded and accepting. :)

Everything has changed so much since that day I come to crossdressers.com so confused about my self, thinking something was wrong with me or that I may be some strange person, but I learned other wise thanks to all the wonderful and various people from all walks of life here and I'm sooo glad I joined this forum because it has taught me how to accept my self, it has taught me alot about trangender issues and so much more, and it's taught me to embrace my authentic self and although I wish things to be more than they are at this very moment, I'm excited about the journey ahead of me and I'm looking forward to developing friendships with others whom I'll be meeting along the way.

I have an interview this Friday with a Tri-Ess member and I'm hoping I'll be okayed to attend the monthly meeting this Saturday and hopefully become a member and participate in monthly meetings, etc. and hopefully my spouse will also participate so she can talk with the other spouses and share things, etc

I also joined Sister's of Manchester and look forward to gatherings, etc..and meeting nice people.

I'm happy that the above mentioned groups will give me more opportunities to get out en femme, but with others whom share something in common, and hopefully will make some very nice friends too. :)

Had it not been for the members here on this forum, who knows where my journey would of led me.

When I first dressed, I had no idea that it would go this far, but it has, and it continues to go further, and I'm happy with being me.. well, the en femme me anyway.. I love presenting as female so much more than I do being my former drab self.

Sorry for long ramble of a post.. Just wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful members here whom helped me along my journey of discovering my true self... Just being here on the forum making your posts, sharing your feelings, ideas and thoughts.. sharing your stories and your photos, responding to questions, etc.. it's all very encouraging and educational and so much more.

Lucy_Bella
10-06-2010, 04:33 PM
Same back at you, thanks for sharring your stories and happy to see you doing so well..

Lynn Marie
10-06-2010, 04:43 PM
I too, along with most everyone here, share your appreciation of this forum for it's ability to open the closet door and help us all to peek out for the first time, and eventually to finally get out the front door for the first time of many to come.

Tasha McIntyre
10-06-2010, 05:40 PM
You know, it's so great to read posts like this one, because it's EXACTLY how I feel too.

To grab a couple of lines from LitaKelley

Everything has changed so much since that day I come to crossdressers.com so confused about my self, thinking something was wrong with me....

Just wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful members here whom helped me along my journey of discovering my true self

Yeah, if I didn't find this place I'd still be deep in the closet.....confused and alone :straightface:

All the best Lita, keep us informed of your progress :)

Ashleythenewgirl
10-06-2010, 06:48 PM
I am glad you are part of this forum Lita. I find your posts helpful to say the least and usually inspirational to where I feel I can do a lot. You're a great contributor here and personally I appreciate your presence.
Your photos of going out in daylight have helped me overcome much of my apprehensiveness. Congrats on such a successful part of your journey
Ashley