PDA

View Full Version : I wanna go out but where can i go????

Cutie
08-18-2004, 03:34 PM
Hi girls, i have never been put on public, where can i go?????? Are there clubs etc that i can go and feel safe etc. Please help me Oh I almost forgot i am in birmingham england

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TiffanySlave
08-18-2004, 03:40 PM
Well there are near the big cities. But if you have a girlfriend or a guy you can go out to a picnic or a park and it is fun to. You can go for a drive also. I don't go to clubs. I should have while I lived in baltimore but I never did. I do go for walks in a park and picnics though like I said. It is the most confortable if your girlfriend is with you or a guy as no men will try to hit on you. Walking a big german shepard helps if your alone :) Remember as my wife told me that when your a TV your a women and the world views you that way. I went ot apark alone once and had about 5 guys coming at me to get what they wanted I guess. I ran and got in the car and was lucky to get outta there.

jenny bishop
08-18-2004, 03:50 PM
Hi cutie, I went out once and drove around for about an hour and found this village that was quiet.
I go there now and again when I am dressed up and when its dark just to feel free and be rid of my worries.
jennyxxxxxx

Amelie
08-18-2004, 04:12 PM
If you want to go to a place for CDs, there's a book, comes out once a year in England. I think it's called Tranny way out guide. their web address is
www.wayout-publishing.com They tell you places to go, mainly in England, but also in US and around the world.

Amelie

jjjjohanne
08-19-2004, 03:34 AM
I used to live near a college. I would go some nights and walk around the campus. It is quite a thrill and it is so freeing to walk around like a normal person!! I encountered a guy en femme at a book store one evening. He wasn't very passable, but he was out and about. I tried to approach him and just say hi, but I am sure he was scared out of his gourd! I got on the same aisle as him (scared, myself) and after a second or two, he walked away, off into the restrooms. Other possibilities could be to a Gay/Lesbian type club on a college campus. I think they are pretty understanding to use cd's... And then, there's halloween...

Marda
08-19-2004, 09:08 AM
Hey There Cutie,
~
Did you ever think about doing Volunteer duty in a Hospital ?
Or Visiting Lonely Dear Old Souls in a CareHome ?
~
Love / Marda

eleventhdr
08-19-2004, 10:46 AM
Yes i do quite agree where to go when dresssed!. Suzy Ann!.

Cutie
08-20-2004, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the help girls

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxx

Cutie
08-23-2004, 12:16 PM
Are there any clubs bars etc that are safe to go to in the west midlands??

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxxxx

TiffanySlave
08-24-2004, 07:31 PM
I live in the US in Maryland. But I live far from the city. There isn't much out here. Lots of country though. I have 4 acres of mountain land here. I can go out in my yard. Walk thrugh my woods. Have any of you girls drove and went on a picnic? I don't here that to many have. I do that in daylight and in a normal park. Lotsa people. A dog with you helps keep the guys away. That is the scary part is men approching. You see they are very horny :) A cd looks very good................................. Anyway I do picnics and of course hotels with balconies are great. I have yet to go on the beach but will do that soon.

nuffsaid
08-24-2004, 08:22 PM
The first time I went out was to a gay bar. I went out of town because alot of people know me in the city. So I took a trip and booked a hotel under my sister's name (I borrowed her credit card). I didn't know what to expect so the first day I stayed in my room in the day and went out at night.
I took a cab to the place. the area was well lit and there was a lot of people around. the thing you have to remember (as I did) is that when you are in another town where no one knows you, your dressed up and don't look like your normal self, you can do and act any way you want weather it's loud, jerky, or ****ty.
I made alot of friends that night. They showed me around town and took me shopping from morning to afternoon.

Cutie
08-29-2004, 08:48 AM
I am worried that if i go out people will realise i am a man dressed up.... What should i do stay in or go out??????/

Luv Cutiexxxxxxx

t12117174
08-29-2004, 08:56 AM
Out... :D

Was halloween. I went as a scandelous school girl. That was fun. Next two times out was halloween as well. Then I met some people and got invited to a bar in SF and decided to go. I had a blast, even with the embarassing jock who tried to start s**t. We ended up chatting with him. He ended up being pretty cool.

Funny too, I also did some hitting on the female DJ that was there. She was sooo cute!!!! Bathroom visits are a bit fun. Use the girls room, and please make sure that you sit!

XO! -t.

sweetvici
08-29-2004, 02:40 PM
Haloween is a good starting place, I'd say...And all of the others have good suggestions too, But I'd like to invite you to come to Sacramento, Califiornia and go out with me!!! Of course if ya do I'll have to run to a computer and beg EVERYONE on this site for suggestions as to where to take you in this area!!! L.O.L!!! I'd say that would be a worth while endeaver!!! ;) I think that no-matter where you go you'll recieve a very warm reception!! "Cause" youre GORGIOUS GIRL!!! Have fun and be safe. Vici :) P.S. The girls room is a "Must do experience"!!!

Cutie
08-30-2004, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the nice post Vici, shame i live in the uk. Still haven't found anywhere to go out in the west midlands. Can anyone help me??????

Luv Cutiexxxxxxx

clair
11-07-2004, 02:44 PM
cutie i am a male but love cd can we get togerther so you can teach me more about it
im in wolverhampton

clair
11-07-2004, 02:48 PM
sorry cuttie i dont now any were in the mids but got to say you are beautifull

ieya
11-07-2004, 02:51 PM
if you did my make up . We could arrange anight out in the gay communtiy in manchester. Its fairly near piiccadily station. And no person will lookk out of place during the night as many Transexuals, trannies , CD, gays and lesbians there. Even loads of pubs, clubs and restuarants.

We could all go there pay for a twin room its around £60 a night per room we could all share no worries.

give me an email to arrange a time that best suits you and ill see if im not working for them two days etc.

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Julie
11-07-2004, 02:57 PM
Nottingham is just down the road, there's a place there called Nottingham Chameleons. Club is on Thursday evenings 8pm.

Julie J

ieya
11-07-2004, 02:59 PM
Soho in london isnt that bad either.

Wouldlove to go out dressed fully make up and all but never had anyone to go with .

Why not most of us meet?

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxx