PDA

View Full Version : My First Public Outing

kavyaruma
10-07-2010, 01:05 AM
Hi

I never went out dressed . After reading more and more posts about how to make baby steps , it tool4 years to get into this level .
Thanks for all courage by all with posts here and without your posts i can not do this ..

Tasha McIntyre
10-07-2010, 02:17 AM
Congrats Kavyaruma, the first trip out is very daunting.....well it was for me anyway. Like you said, baby steps. Beware though, getting out and about can be wickedly addictive :devil:

Keep us posted, have fun

Tash :)

Ashleythenewgirl
10-07-2010, 02:37 AM
Way to go Kavyaruma! You look great. Glad to hear it went so well

kavyaruma
10-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Thanks Ashley and Tasha for your courage words.

Ashleythenewgirl
10-08-2010, 02:10 AM
You are so welcome! I really like that shirt too. Great look Kavyaruma.

Persephone
10-08-2010, 02:40 AM
Very cool, Kavyaruma! Way to go!

erickka
10-08-2010, 05:35 AM
Congrats on your outing! It will only get easier for you since you brole that ice. You look very nice, BTW.

Jorja
10-08-2010, 06:40 AM
Congrats Kavyaruma, it can be nerve racking the first few times but it does get easier. I am so glad you seem to have had a wonderful time for a first outing. Your looking good and I can't wait to see you in makeup. You go girl!

Gerrijerry
10-08-2010, 06:47 AM
you look just fine and I hope you had fun. Now take a deep breath and say Oh my I really did it. I am still alive and will do it again and again. Funny how after the first time it becomes so much easier.

kavyaruma
10-08-2010, 09:20 PM
//I really like that shirt too. Great look Kavyaruma//
Yeah i like so much as i dont want to reveal more skin even though i wish but first outing i want to be simpler ..
// Very cool, Kavyaruma! Way to go! //
Thanks Persephone .
//Congrats on your outing! It will only get easier for you since you broke that ice.//
Thanks erickka but it took 4 years todo .. After outing now feeling to be normal girl ...
//Congrats Kavyaruma, it can be nerve racking the first few times but it does get easier. I am so glad you seem to have had a wonderful time for a first outing. Your looking good and I can't wait to see you in makeup. You go girl!//

Yeah Jorja , Next time i want to do with Makeup . But i m learning everyday ,so soon i can do .. Thanks for encouragement
//Now take a deep breath and say Oh my I really did it//

Thanks Gerri

sneha
10-25-2010, 08:03 AM
hi iam frm india