PDA

View Full Version : I need a rich uncle

Rita C.
10-07-2010, 10:18 AM
I was looking in the closet the other day and it hit me wright in the face at how much it cost to be a crossdresser. I know that we are all in the same boat, but have you stoped and looked at much we have invested in our life style. But know that I have came out and no longer hide my things I have more female clothes than male ( my wife is always giving me a hard time that I have more bras than she does). But the bottom line is,I will always find a way to cover the cost of my life style and all of the other expence of life. P.S. Does any on have a extra rich uncle.

joannemarie barker
10-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Lol it can be an expensive lifestyle :) forget the rich uncle I want the rich boyfriend :)

Linda St. John
10-07-2010, 11:25 AM
You're so right, Rita, but...I'd just rather win the lottery ...that way I could buy a bigger house with bigger closets !!

Kylie666
10-07-2010, 11:28 AM
I don't think it's the same for everyone, Some people just like to shop "May it be a girl or a boy" Me i like getting new girls clothes but i can stop myself from going overboard :battingeyelashes: The only things for me that cost a lot is stuff like Makeup,shaving and other small stuff :D

Karren H
10-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Be better if you have a rich aunt... Then you could borrow money AND her clothes!! :)

Philipa Jane
10-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Be better if you have a rich aunt... Then you could borrow money AND her clothes!!

That would not be a great idea for me as my aunts are all in their late seventies. LOL
Can you imagine the fashions.
PJ

Karren H
10-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Ekkkkk.... Saggy boobs just popped into my mine!!

I had more in mind a rich middle aged aunt with a Bentley and a closet the size of my house living in lower Manhattan.... With a flock of cute french maids .... Everyone wearing my size!!! :):):).

t-girlxsophie
10-07-2010, 01:14 PM
No need for a rich uncle for me,just over 24 hours to go,and Our numbers will come up in the £112m Euro Lottery then the world,and all its Boutiques is our oyster...yeah I wish LOL

:hugs:Sophie xx

janelle
10-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Like u sweetie, I am waiting for my rich relative in the poor house to die. I take someone rich also, THANKS

alyssaenglefield
10-07-2010, 09:04 PM
I've got a rich uncle - Uncle John. He earns $361,000pa, but unfortunately, he's very-tight fisted to his 4.4 million nieces and nephews.

Here's a photo of him: :heehee:

(In New Zealand, "uncle" is a kind of honorific but informal title of honour, and"Uncle John" refers to the Prime Minister John Key. Hence "paying Uncle John" means paying tax. Must be confined to New Zealanders - I've never heard of Uncle Barack, Uncle David, or Aunty Julia)

Karinsamatha
10-07-2010, 09:51 PM
If only. No such luck in my family. I will have to settle for either winning the lottery, or finding a nice rich SO.

MrKunk
10-09-2010, 01:04 PM
my family is well off and it doesn't make a world of a difference because they have declared I am on my own with this one.

Lauraj
10-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Win the Lottery, Buy a brand new feminine life! That is my dream.

christiek
10-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Lol it can be an expensive lifestyle :) forget the rich uncle I want the rich boyfriend :)

Don't we all . . . don't we all . . .

lingerieLiz
10-09-2010, 11:28 PM
I do have a rich friend "gg" who buys some of the greatest clothes and is my size. She shops at Neiman's and other top tier stores on a regular basis, they love her, and buys lots of clothes each year. Each season she gets rid of most of her clothes and starts over. Now the bad news! She doesn't know about me (I can't tell her either) and donates all her clothes to a charity. Isn't life H@$l.