PDA

View Full Version : if you could enlarge your breast would you

munshine nightwood
10-07-2010, 04:13 PM
It seens to me that the biggest thing that I hear the most is that how do I get more cleavage. There are 5 ways to do this. implants,this is costly. silicone breast, hormons,and then there is surigial tape witch is the cheapest. Me, I use a herbal regement, and I get great results.

Sophie_C
10-07-2010, 04:37 PM
"Herbal" regiments do nothing and have been proven to never do anything. 100% of people who think they do get it from fat, and fat alone. Your only real options have been hormones and implants, as they always have been. But, please show me a photo and prove me wrong...

Miss Lisa
10-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Oh please please please I would love some breast growth, not too much but just more than what I don't have now. Lol.

Persephone
10-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Perhaps you have found some herbs that others haven't? If so, please share!

As to the question, "if you could enlarge your breast would you? " My answer has to be YES.

What is holding me back is a "line in the sand" that my spouse chose to draw. Sigh. I keep hoping that high tide will someday wash it away.

Danielle Gee
10-07-2010, 04:53 PM
"If I could enlarge my breasts (safely) I'd do it in a New York Minute!!!

Danielle

GaleWarning
10-07-2010, 04:55 PM
One only would be a little lop-sided, but will it halve the cost of the other options?
:tongueout:D

LitaKelley
10-07-2010, 04:57 PM
Give me a small B cup and I'll be happy

Debra Russell
10-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Has anyone tried breast pumps or suction devices? ... I have heard of them, but do they work?

Gisele
10-07-2010, 05:06 PM
If I had any breast to start with. I would go with implants. I am as flat as a washboard.:sad:

Alice B
10-07-2010, 05:33 PM
I think we all secretly would love to have some noticeable breast growth. But, the practical application could be another matter.

juno
10-07-2010, 06:51 PM
"Herbal" regiments do nothing and have been proven to never do anything. 100% of people who think they do get it from fat, and fat alone. Your only real options have been hormones and implants, as they always have been. But, please show me a photo and prove me wrong...

Estrogenic compounds are known to cause gynecomastia. For example, see this article about soy, which contains phytoestrogens: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/576784
That is better proof than a photo.

In general positive (depending on your preference) results from phytoestrogens are the exception. In women, they are less likely to work because 1) it decreases natural estrogen production, and 2) these are women who already have smaller breasts and therefore are less sensitive to estrogen.

Some men will have a higher estrogen sensitivity, and probably would have had natural D or larger breasts if they had been women. So, some men will get good results from herbal.

Personally, I think an A cup is perfect; enough to make some cleavage but still be able to pass as a relatively normal male.

jackielou
10-07-2010, 06:56 PM
hello juno i fall into the natural d/dd cup range not fat but from gynecomastia

janelle
10-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Where do I sign up to get mine??? Maybe I can get my big sister to help out..................2nd thought she would rather slap me up. LOL Love u sis. :)

kimmy p
10-07-2010, 07:13 PM
I honestly don't know.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
10-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Hell yes, Like when do Pectorals turn into breasts? I knew I should have pumped milk and not iron. Now I may have to pump silicone.

Traci Elizabeth
10-07-2010, 08:25 PM

Danielle

But you are from Ohio????

I actually am a thin trans woman on HRT for 7 months now and my boobs are a full 36B female breasts with all the mammary glands and ducts that I can feel very prominently when walking my fingers around my areolae and outward. What do I think of them? I love them BUT if I had not transitioned 24/7 I would be in a lot of trouble as I can no longer hide them even under super large tops that swallow me.

busker
10-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Juno, That is absolutely correct. The BE supplements are nothing more that a combination of what you can get in any drug store, and sometimes they include things that you may not want.
The best place to check on any drug is
http://www.drugs.com
THis website provides the best info I have ever seen and it includes info on herbals as well as prescription drugs that your doctor my order for you. It is always good to see information about what you are being asked to take.

Karren H
10-07-2010, 08:42 PM
One word!! Shop Vac!! Ok that's two words.... But google Brava vacuum system.. Its real and it works... My B+s are in part to "negative pressure" and I'm happy. :):):). Its not quick. More like a Pittsburgh year.. Lol.

sissystephanie
10-07-2010, 08:57 PM
I had 36 B+ at age 9. They were 40 B+ at age 18 and still are. I really don't want any bigger!!

VtVicky
10-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Nope.
Two reasons: One, I still enjoy my life as a male. And real boobs would interfere with what I could wear in drab. And, two: As it stands now, I get to choose the size of my boobs based on my mood of the day. And that can easily change.

Sure, there are times I'd like to have real breasts. But, the trade off to have them permanently is unacceptable for me.

Karinsamatha
10-07-2010, 09:56 PM
In a second! There is not a doubt in my mind I would love to have "real" breasts.

Kelly Greene
10-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Yes

Right now I need more education on breast enlargement and unfortunately Calc 2 is currently using up all my study time.

Nick2Nikki
10-07-2010, 10:29 PM
I'd have to say no, probably not; I wouldn't want to have breasts while in guy mode. I'd rather stay 100% male (physically) and cross dress to look like a female, or be 100% female (physically).

Andrea Reynolds
10-07-2010, 10:34 PM
If my wife would allow it, I would start hormone therapy right away. I would love to have a c-cup. Andrea Lynn

Amanda_Nicole
10-07-2010, 10:38 PM
If I could I would but unfortunately ....life has dealt me other cards. It would be more enjoyable when buying bras.

Diane Smith
10-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Without a doubt. Hormones are probably out of the question for me due to other medical issues, but I'm actively investigating options for implants.

- Diane

KarenSusan
10-07-2010, 11:53 PM
I would in a minute. I love wearing a bra, it feels so natural. I just wish I had more to fill it.

Rachel Morley
10-08-2010, 12:13 AM
Going on the standard way of measuring, I come out as a 36A (just) .... I would love to be a 36B, but I don't want to take hormones, so unless I get there by just my diet because of all phytoestrogens I eat (I'm a vegan), then it's not going to happen. For those that want to know where you get phytoestrogens in a diet. Below is a copy and paste from the Cornell University website. http://envirocancer.cornell.edu/FactSheet/Diet/fs1.phyto.cfm

"More than 300 foods have been shown to contain phytoestrogens. Most food phytoestrogens are from one of three chemical classes, the isoflavonoids, the lignans or the coumestans. Isoflavonoid phytoestrogens are found in beans from the legume family; soybeans and soy products are the major dietary source of this type of phytoestrogens. Lignan phytoestrogens are found in high fiber foods such as cereal brans and beans; flaxseeds contain large amounts of lignans. The coumestan phytoestrogens are found in various beans such as split peas, pinto beans, and lima beans; alfalfa and clover sprouts are the foods with the highest amounts of coumestans."

Hugs
Rachel

Lauraj
10-08-2010, 05:24 AM
I would love to be a C cup!

sfwarbonnet
10-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Oh please please please I would love some breast growth, not too much but just more than what I don't have now. Lol.

Me too. I want to be a natural B so I will need to wear a bra full time and B's can be hidden when it is necessary to go out in "boy mode". I am wearing a B bra now with a slip, panties, and pantyhose with women's plain-fromt pull on pants and a short top. I have appeared in public wearing them with no apparent reaction to the bra, slip, and nylons.

kate473
10-08-2010, 11:06 AM
I would love natural ones so the low cut tops work. Switching them off would be nice too.

kelliboots
10-08-2010, 11:19 AM
If I could I would.

MandyLee
10-08-2010, 12:40 PM
You bet I'm a small B. I would like a C cup I tried suction it helped me get to a B that was enough for then Now I'm going to start again and hope I can reach C cup. I might try some hormone cream to see if it helps I let you all know if it works.

MichelleOhioCD
10-08-2010, 10:44 PM
My wife always said that small nipples and breasts were more sensitve - when I wear forms I really think the whole erotic sensitivity is lost.

marny
10-08-2010, 10:54 PM
I always wear a bra with a full A when I'm out. a C at home. I've tried D's, too big for me. Would love to be a natural B. full time. :battingeyelashes:

MaryAnn40c
10-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Yes I would in a new york minute

eluuzion
10-09-2010, 12:10 AM
Hmmmmm...I will have to think about that one...It's a pretty big step...

So, the real question here is…

How much breast could a shop-vac suck, if a shop-vac could suck breasts?
I guess it depends on how much you "squint" your eyes when you look in the mirror…
But, still...that's a pretty big step to consider...

I'm going to think about that for awhile...

But, in the meantime...

“hey, Karren…could you please do a sistah’ a flava’, n’ pass me my brake bleeder and funnel? It’s right there in the bottom drawer of my desk, next to the shop-vac…” "Spanks alot!"

:battingeyelashes:

Samantha_Smile
10-09-2010, 02:32 AM
Nope.
Two reasons: One, I still enjoy my life as a male. And real boobs would interfere with what I could wear in drab. And, two: As it stands now, I get to choose the size of my boobs based on my mood of the day. And that can easily change.

Sure, there are times I'd like to have real breasts. But, the trade off to have them permanently is unacceptable for me.

You beat me to it.

I'd love more boobage when en femme, I think we all would.
But if you arent planning a permenant transition, then the prospect is fraught with difficulty.

Cheryl T
10-09-2010, 06:45 AM
I've tried the herbal route and it is worthless. My spouse gets supplements cheap from her work and I've been trying them for about 2 years with no increase in my bust. The side effect is that I have much better digestion and haven't gotten a cold in years either...LOL.

Jay Cee
10-09-2010, 08:07 AM
Give me a small B cup and I'll be happy

I'm with Lita on that - a small B would work quite well for me, too. I could hide them when I needed to, but have enough to have a decent cleavage otherwise.

Steph.TS
10-09-2010, 08:17 AM
I've started drinking soy milk, hoping to grow atleast an A at most C but I'd be very happy with a B :)

kaitlin
10-09-2010, 08:42 AM
I am to the point that I wouldn't care if I couldn't completely hide them in male mode, I'd love to have full B's to small C's!!! I am a full A, but that just isn't enough. I even have my Wife's blessing to get a loan for them, just don't want to be in debt again!

juno
10-09-2010, 08:43 AM
If you want phytoestrogens, or even real estrogen, to work, you have to reduce testosterone. Juvenile gynecomastia normally occurs because testosterone kicked in after estrogen did, and not because of high estrogen levels. Success is also much more likely if you include suction and massage, and lactation therapy. Some men are capable of breast feeding, and it will promote mammary gland development, which is the a significant part of real female breasts. It will also help increase nipple size. I have not seen lactation promoted for male breast enlargement, but maybe it is just because most men are afraid to try. I suspect lactation-capable men are the same ones who respond well to breast enlargement.

Rita C.
10-09-2010, 08:45 AM
I have been trying for over 20 years. I have made some progress (44b+) I am not going to give up till I get to a c cup. I have had some luck with breast creams. If some one has a good way to devlope breast, for us girls, you would become a rich person.

Mistybtm
10-10-2010, 05:43 PM
To answer your ? it is a very big yes i would love to get to a C-cup I am a B-now using breast creams and herbals :o:battingeyelashes:

JohnH
10-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Right now I am a small B cup. I would like to get to a full C cup but no bigger.

Peta_T
10-12-2010, 12:52 AM
Would I enlarge my bust if I could...... In a heart beat.
I'm a natural 40C and would really really love to be a DD+ or bigger.

Problem is even with hormones, I'll never be able to pass.
Still I dream every day that some day soon, medicine will advance to the point that I could be "completely" female, even to the point of pregnancy and motherhood.
We can dream can't we???

Renee_B
10-12-2010, 02:21 AM
I know I would but I would have to be actively transitioning first, I've always fancied something in a DD, DDD cup I've got something of a broad chest

RachelDenise
10-12-2010, 04:29 AM
Yes I'd love to enlarge my breasts!!! Pretty please? It's not practical for me but I think I'd like to deal with it. I'm saying go big or go home!

prene
10-12-2010, 04:37 AM
I'm with Lita on that - a small B would work quite well for me, too. I could hide them when I needed to, but have enough to have a decent cleavage otherwise.

I agree 100%.

enought for a cleavage(small B) is all I need . if I go fem(100%) I want some DD's at least.

Raychel
10-12-2010, 06:06 AM
If there was a safe slow way to increase the size, I would do it.

erickka
10-12-2010, 06:08 AM
Not for me. I personally enjoy my male side a whole lot, but Erickka also needs time to play. With that being said, once I remove my silicones, Erickka takes a back seat to the High Tech Redneck (without a trace) until she needs to come back to life.

Marcyme
10-12-2010, 09:25 AM
I have wanted breasts since puberty. I was so upset when all the girls started to develop and I didn't. It was a large step in my understanding of me. Every year since I was 12 I have wished for breasts when I blew the candles out on my cake. I will likely never have them. If my wife ever decided she was ok with it, I would run to the Dr. for some nice round D's. I was SOOO jealous the day she got hers done!! But marriage and life is a compromise, and this is one compromise that I have happily accepted. She is so wonderful that it is the least I can give up. However, it doesn't mean I can't dream! The dream of making love to my wife with our breasts pressed tightly together is my greatest fantasy.

Joyously 27
10-12-2010, 09:50 AM
Aging plus 2 prostate pills taken daily help fill my B-cup bra.

JohnH
10-12-2010, 12:17 PM
I have wanted breasts since puberty. I was so upset when all the girls started to develop and I didn't. It was a large step in my understanding of me. Every year since I was 12 I have wished for breasts when I blew the candles out on my cake. I will likely never have them. If my wife ever decided she was ok with it, I would run to the Dr. for some nice round D's. I was SOOO jealous the day she got hers done!! But marriage and life is a compromise, and this is one compromise that I have happily accepted. She is so wonderful that it is the least I can give up. However, it doesn't mean I can't dream! The dream of making love to my wife with our breasts pressed tightly together is my greatest fantasy.

I too was jealous of girls developing breasts as a youth. However, taking saw palmetto pills, milled flax seed, and breast massage seems to be doing the job such that I can wear dresses with the chest area somewhat filled out. Maybe you could compromise with your wife and go for C size.

Rachael502
10-12-2010, 06:01 PM
I want more pronounced nipples! Anyone know how to do that? Mine are small and mostly flat :(

vivianann
10-13-2010, 01:00 AM
For me silicone breastforms seem to work well, it would have been nice for them to grow naturally, but I do not want to take hormones. Since I am a big person DD's seem to work well for me. What I would like is wider hips.

Sedona
10-13-2010, 05:14 AM
Definitely agree on wider hips. I'd actually take that over breasts, which I'd rather not grow. I love my male life too much, but a couple of extra inches of hip width would be great.

cdsteph
10-13-2010, 07:30 AM
My SO takes estrogen pills daily and <shhhh> I've been taking one every second day for a couple of weeks, one every week prior to that.
I've had a bit of weight gain and do have some breast growth... not a lot, but noticeable to me, enough to push up for a wee bit of cleavage.
I'll keep it up for another month and see if this continues.
Phytoestrogens will help most males, yams, oatmeal, fennel seeds...I'll be stepping them up as well....
ain't experimenting fun?

linda allen
10-13-2010, 09:41 AM
A couple years back, my left breast started to grow a little. I could even "feel" it growing. I wouldn't have minded if it had been both breasts. :heehee:

I went to the doctor and she examined it and told me I had gynacomastia. She sent me for a mamogram which was pretty wierd.

Anyway, nothing wrong. Since then, it seems it has stopped growing or maybe even shrunk. It's a little bigger than the right one, but not by much.

Most guys will do anything to get rid of gynacomastia. Even breast reduction surgery.

You have to remember that eventually, you will have to bare your chest in front of someone. Doctor, OK, but how about a swimming pool or the beach? Locker room at the gym?

I would love a pair of DDs, but it's just not practical.

JohnH
10-13-2010, 11:07 AM
I have started doing exercises to enlarge my pecs and to trim down my gut. I don't care what's on top: pure breast, pecs, or the combination of the two. I am also taking saw palmetto and flax seed to enlarge the breasts. If I have enough pecs in the mix I could get to C cup and still not need a bra.

I think I have the hips - 42 inches with a 37 inch waist that I would like to get down to 35 inches.

I do feel uncomfortable wearing just trunks - I think I will get a swim dress to also conceal the bulge in the crotch besides covering the chest. My hair is long enough that I would not stand out if I wore the swim dress. There are enough men that have gynecomastia for me to be not to be a standout in the locker room of a gym.

Strangely enough there are more men - even ones who are not crossdressers that are seeking to enlarge their breasts.

TiffanyTgirl
10-13-2010, 03:16 PM
I heard of someone injecting saline solution into the breast area. It was supposed to be good for 24 hours. The only side affect was scaring with repeated injections. Anyone else heard this?

sallyjones
10-13-2010, 05:00 PM
yesdefinately. i would like to have a c-. i know they would be kinda hard to hide but who cares.

trappedNhere
10-13-2010, 08:02 PM
Yes, yes, yes. I am currently researching herbal alternatives and hormones. The only negative will be that it will probably come to a face off with my wife. But who knows. She always says that mens bodies are icky and women are so alluring. So maybe there is hope. As for me I would like DD or DDD but firm. Think she may actually be jealous. This will be the first in many steps in becoming the woman I know I am!!

Danni Bear
10-13-2010, 08:39 PM
Girls,

All I will say to this is be careful what you wish for. Breasts are hard to hide unless you are out and 24/7.

Danni

BLUE ORCHID
10-13-2010, 09:19 PM
I think I will just stick with --put them on and take them off as needed.

Orchid

patriciatg2
10-13-2010, 10:47 PM
Oh, girls ---yes you girls pushing out from my chest-the woman said you don't exist! That 6 months of Pueraria sprayed on you didnt really happen. The 6 months since that I've waited before using anymore to see if it took didnt happen either!The breast development isnt really there either. Thanks for telling us it didnt work. But the boobs are there despite the critics. Patriciatg2

I tried oodles of brands and Ainterol spray works really well. Growth is fast and it stays there. The capsules are good but tend to grow a big butt which is hard to work off.

rachellenicole
10-13-2010, 11:21 PM
Yes I would, a nice C cup would be good.

Annaliese2010
10-14-2010, 01:24 AM
I want more pronounced nipples! Anyone know how to do that? Mine are small and mostly flat :(Thats easy to do using a strong mechanical (electric) vacuum pump & the right kind of attachment that's applied to your nipple. You have to do it twice a day for about 10 minutes/each nipple/each time & it really stings at 1st. Two weeks max for very significant new nipple growth. The longer nipples you get are permanent so you have to give it serious thought before doing it. The more you do this the longer they get. Real long if you want - but I wouldn't get carried away like that. You'd be forever tortured and titillated - no pun intended - for instance, by how the fabric of your shirt brushes against them when you move.

I like mine but I cant go topless at the beach now! I get too many stares - makes you feel like a freak - very embarrassing. I also have to turn away n change my shirt fast in the locker room at the gym - and hang a towel round my shoulders thats strategically situated to cover my nipples when walking to n from the shower stall. Stuck with em now. Still...for me... it's worth it! Feels great.

pj
10-14-2010, 01:48 AM
I've started drinking soy milk, hoping to grow atleast an A at most C...I hope you're thirsty, because it would take about 100 gallons of soy milk a day to make any difference.

All the herbal and "natural" breast enlargements are bunk. Science is science, reality is reality, and the human body is pretty consistent. You aren't going to grow breasts taking any herbs, soy or magic beans. Sorry.

ringedjohn
10-14-2010, 03:15 AM
I want more pronounced nipples! Anyone know how to do that? Mine are small and mostly flat :(

Pierce your nipples. When they are healed use nipple trainers. Googling "nipple trainers" gives you a good deal of info.

JohnH
10-14-2010, 11:36 AM
Thats easy to do using a strong mechanical (electric) vacuum pump & the right kind of attachment that's applied to your nipple. You have to do it twice a day for about 10 minutes/each nipple/each time & it really stings at 1st. Two weeks max for very significant new nipple growth. The longer nipples you get are permanent so you have to give it serious thought before doing it. The more you do this the longer they get. Real long if you want - but I wouldn't get carried away like that. You'd be forever tortured and titillated - no pun intended - for instance, by how the fabric of your shirt brushes against them when you move.

I like mine but I cant go topless at the beach now! I get too many stares - makes you feel like a freak - very embarrassing. I also have to turn away n change my shirt fast in the locker room at the gym - and hang a towel round my shoulders thats strategically situated to cover my nipples when walking to n from the shower stall. Stuck with em now. Still...for me... it's worth it! Feels great.

I guess you could use a snakebite kit. There is a suction syringe and tips of various sizes.

Kylie666
10-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Sure i have thought about it but i don't think i would, I like being a Male some times and having real breast would be more of a problem then a blessing.

Jeannie
10-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Right now mine are probably an A cup but they seem to be close to a B cup, I've never really measured them exactly. I prefer something a little larger so I use good ole birdseed to boost up to a 40DD. I am 5'9'' and about 220 lbs so I think they fit ok. My wife doesn't think they are too bad. After all they are her bras. If I could have natural breast i.e. implants and it would not be a problem with everyone. Yes in a heartbeat.

Jeannie

Annaliese2010
10-15-2010, 08:16 PM
I guess you could use a snakebite kit. There is a suction syringe and tips of various sizes.That might tickle n titillate, temporarily increasing nipple sensitivity which is nice but... nope, vacuum is way too weak to grow your nipples in any real or sustained sense. To get permanent new nipple tissue growth requires a greater vacuum than that produced by any kind of hand operated device. A diaphragm pump rated at 640 Torr is what I used (640 Torr = 640 mm Hg = 26 in Hg = 850 millibar = 12 psi = 0.64 atm). Must take care to use a nipple connection that doesn't have an edge and for max effect. it should focus the vacuum just around the nipple itself. I first rub Vaseline on my lil titties to get a good seal. Have to be careful not to apply vacuum too long at a time or could cutoff blood circulation to your nipple and possibly cause tissue damage. I mean, it does hurt a bit while you're doing it - that should be a clue. Its like, oh gosh owe! So go slow - small steps... Still though, in 2 weeks your nips are llllong. Mmm & so sensitive too. Always erect. Lol.
:battingeyelashes:

Melinda G
10-15-2010, 09:12 PM
I have been taking saw palmetto for many years for prostate health. A few years ago, I was at the doctor for a general checkup. He said, "You've got some breast growth here. What are you taking"? I told him saw palmetto for enlarged prostate. He said it had an estrogen like effect, which allowed it to slow prostate growth, and breast growth was one of the side effects. Later, the prostate problem worsened, and they put me on finasteride, brand name Proscar. It clearly lists breast growth on the cautions, as a possible side effect. I've got some nice ones going now, to the extent that I wear loose fitting shirts in guy mode. And the prostate problem is GONE! Proscar works! In more ways than one.

Jenniferpl
10-15-2010, 09:13 PM
If it were acceptable for guys to have breast, I would be first in line for a set d cups.

Sedona
10-16-2010, 12:33 AM
I heard of someone injecting saline solution into the breast area. It was supposed to be good for 24 hours. The only side affect was scaring with repeated injections. Anyone else heard this?

Yes, have heard of this. STAY AWAY!!! Don't jerk around with junk like this. Do some googling for saline and silicone injection parties (often drag queens) to find the horror stories.

Alaceann
10-16-2010, 12:32 PM
I would love larger breasts. was flat and tried herbs and now I have a small a cup but had to stop taking them because my blood pres. went up. When it gets back to normal I'll try them again then mabe I can get to a b cup that I can be happy with.

Pythos
10-16-2010, 12:41 PM
No. LOL.

Stormgirl
10-16-2010, 01:06 PM
Let's just see how far I progress with HRT first.

Yvonne York
10-16-2010, 03:01 PM
Yes I would if it was acceptable. I already have B cup boobs, and love wearing underwired bras. But a C or D cup would look and feel wonderful. I love my breasts and just want them to be so feminine.

joandher
10-16-2010, 03:56 PM
I have an a cup now, I tried the herbal route but all that did was make a stink (flatulence ) and very loose, after looking on the web I came across a forum for Noogleberry ,and read and saw pictures of some amazing results both for male and female alike, so I bought one and in 2/3 months I am an A Cup from flat ,skin and bone , the system only costs about £29 -00 and that includes world wide postage and is guaranteed for 12 months
To say the least I'm very pleased and will continue to my goal of a full B, and I'm 5ft 6in and weigh 130 pounds 29 waist so its not fat

Hugs to All

J-JAY

linnea
10-16-2010, 04:02 PM
Yes.

TiffanyTgirl
10-18-2010, 01:42 PM
Will do. It sounded good when I first read of it. They said only real draw back was continued use will cause scarring at the injsction site.

JenniferLynn0370
10-18-2010, 03:12 PM
Absolutely yes! I hope to have a very full C cup some day. I don't care what anyone says, I would just be proud of who I am!

Nicki S
10-19-2010, 12:28 PM
Yes. I have already talked to a surgeon about augmentation. I just need to decide if the HRT is in my future or not before I make any decisions

PuniPuni
10-19-2010, 04:36 PM
The kind of body proportions I like are petite with average breasts. The fact that I am six feet tall with a prominent jaw and wide shoulders means I'm not going to have that any time soon. :P

Thus, I think I need to keep my breasts nice and flat. Otherwise they'll have to be pretty big to make sense with the rest of me...

Vspink101
10-19-2010, 05:03 PM
I think having a nice girl butt and legs would be better than boobs. But if I could only get boobs I defiantly wouldn't complain!

Traci Elizabeth
10-19-2010, 05:51 PM
For all you Boob lovers out there who have no intentions of transitioning full-time, are you prepared to NEVER go topless in public or even at the beach or pool? How about if they are so large that even if an over-sized shirt, they can still be seen. Least not forget, there is a difference between "man-boobs" and female boobs.

I can't even attempt to go in public in "male" mode (not that I would ever want too) with the size of my breasts. So be careful what you wish for!

JohnH
10-19-2010, 09:45 PM
I can't go topless publicly either. I have male relatives that have even bigger breasts than I do, and they live with that.

sfwarbonnet
10-22-2010, 02:42 PM
Would like natural B's so I would need to wear a bra. However, I need to retain male functionality so HRT is out. What works?

corynn
10-22-2010, 02:49 PM
Breasts? and Live as Corynn full time YES YES YES YES YES but if i am gonna get implants dang it make em good and full size D'S I am so tired Living as a man
I dont Want to any longer ?tired ... yes !!! ? depressed .... yes !!!!!

Billijo49504
10-22-2010, 02:55 PM
NO, I'm a 42D they say, but I'd say it's a C. Good enough for me, and they are perky ;-) ...BJ

Susie2
10-22-2010, 03:36 PM
I would love it! I'll take a C cup please!

JulieK1980
10-22-2010, 03:39 PM
If only I could convince my wife! :P

Janet Elise
10-22-2010, 04:05 PM
I am a BBW (250lbs and 6' tall) A solid D cup would suit me fine :)

CarlaRenae_arkie
10-22-2010, 04:32 PM
I would love to have nice breasts. It will never happen but I can always dream. Of course if I had nice ones, I would be playing with them all the time. hehe

Carla

PuniPuni
10-22-2010, 07:24 PM
Is it true that breast implants reduce the sensations in your breasts? Would it be better to go the hormones route and just take what you can get?

RachelPortugal
11-02-2010, 04:53 PM

There are plenty of natural/herbal sources of hormones. So perhaps it is the hormones in these herbal regimens that can enlarge the breasts.

LisaKarenAZ
11-02-2010, 05:03 PM
I would in a New York minute! I don't think I would want implants, but would love to have natural breasts. even if they were only an A cup.

Tommie T.
11-02-2010, 05:07 PM
I've been taking Proscar for 10 months now.I have some breast growth prior to starting it and was hoping as my prostate shrank my boobs would grow.I'm a slightly larger cup size now-a good B but no remarkable changes.I can not go without a sj=hirt anymore in male mode and need to wear shirts a little big or my breasts are very obvious and I jiggle quite a bit.My Dr' said that they could be reduced surgically but I replied to her "no thank you".My boobs are bigger than hers.I love being able to feel them as I reach across my body and the way they appear in my nightgowns.Hoping for more growth.

Nicole Erin
11-02-2010, 06:04 PM
An Erin would love to have a nice "C" cup pretty shaped boobies.
My boobies could one day rule the world!

lingerieLiz
11-02-2010, 10:22 PM
They are never the right size. If they are big you want smaller ones and if they are smaller you desire larger.

Bethany38
11-02-2010, 10:24 PM

Danielle

This is exactly how I feel.

CatAttack
11-02-2010, 10:33 PM
If I could just have a B cup I would be content..

busker
11-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Try Estriol-Care. It is an OTC estrogen substitute that has recently been removed from the US Pharmacopea--e.g. no longer prescription drug.

Annaliese2010
11-04-2010, 08:34 PM
One word!! Shop Vac!! Ok that's two words.... But google Brava vacuum system.. Its real and it works... My B+s are in part to "negative pressure" and I'm happy. :):):). Its not quick. More like a Pittsburgh year.. Lol.Yes Karren I certainly agree!!! Vacuum works! Provided it's a strong enuf vac as you so rightly state or indicate - charmingly so if I might add, by your delightful play on the New York saying. Allow me to please add my views and experience on the topic since it's been one of the most pleasant fascinating exciting things I've experienced - so unexpectedly too.

I didn't use a shop-vac but a strong electric vacuum pump used for science labs with a maximum suck power of 640 Torr (Torr is another name for "mm Hg" i.e. 640 mm Hg) which is equivalent to: 850 millibar; 0.85 bar (duh); -12 psi; 0.84 atm; 0.085 Mpa. I don't know the figures for the Brava shop vac, though its ultimate effect certainly seems significant if not stunning as your bust size measurements attest. Ooh how sexy! I must speculate however that a shop vac provides significantly less suction than 640 Torr because with the above described lab pump the results I experienced were dramaticly rapid and of course irreversible. To be fair I must mention that I mostly focused on the nipple not the entire breast area.

Nevertheless, my guess is the vacuum stimulated growth of new breast tissue would be similarly effective using the lab pump and therefore result in the permanent enlargement of breast size like you describe, only faster. I surmise the critical parameters include vac strength, the means by which the vacuum force is symmetrically applied to the body and the duration and frequency of vacuum exposure over time.

I followed a twice a day vacuum regimen and stopped after only 2 weeks. I was amazed at how quickly the nipples responded, becoming significantly longer thicker and wider over such a short time interval. This vacuum-focused stimulation of nipple growth is real and permanent. It is not a temporary swelling due to the irritation of the nipple or underlying tissue which is what I 1st thought - but an actual mechanical stimulation of nipple growth and extension. This was confirmed when they stayed that way and didn't go away after stopping my lil vac experiment altogether - remaining today like that, years after stumbling onto this crazy technique thingy. LOL.

I tried applying the same vacuum pump to the entire breast area out of curiosity, but in a whimsical manner when I was all about the specific nipple work. Whenever I was moved to apply vacuum to the whole breast I used a wide mouth thick glassed vac grade funnel instead of the tiny little cylindrical glass thingy that fit over my aureoles or the even littler one that I routinely used which fit over the nub that is the actual nipple. Using the wide funnel over the entire titty area wasn't something I did everyday - not like the strict schedule I followed for my nipples. The wide mouthed funnel was...you know...just a sort of "hmm...lets see"...cuz of its..."ooh feels good on my whole titty too!" effect. LOL... But like I say, that was more of an informal random come-hither now & again-depending-on-how-horny-I-am sort of informal thing. Still...I gotta say, even such a casual unscheduled tentative application of strong vacuum had a small yet visible effect on breast contour!

It kinda scared me to tell ya the truth, LOL. I mean...speaking from the guy-side or male perspective in me (Annaliese indisposed at the moment i.e. she's presently unexpressed or 'lying in wait') I've had such bad luck with GG relationships of late and as a substitute begun to derive so much fun lovin the girl in me, I can see how I (or more likely, she) might get impulsively carried away with the boobies enlargement thing. Then I will be forever faced with having to hide them somehow during the day like I often have to hide her pointy nipples now, for them using bandaids whenever I'm wearing a fitted dress shirt or tight fitting T-shirt. I have no real objection to having to take such measures because of the pleasure they bring.

BUT...what if I come to meet some hot GG babe who also likes me and who I wanna date cuz I feel she's someone I could maybe really fall for? It'll already be hard enough to explain away these unusually largish nips - let alone a pair of sumptuous full blown breasts if I were to let Annaliese get her way!!! Damn!!! What if she's small breasted even, so mine were bigger or sexier??? Christ! So...while in me there is a tendancy to experiment more, this time focused on the whole breast, I'm trying to fight the temptation, fearing it may cost me dearly if at some later date I meet the GG girl of my dreams only to have to forfeit long term happiness by what might be her repulsive reaction to the presence of unusually large breasts on a person that wouldve otherwise been her perfect man. *Sigh*

Saren
11-04-2010, 08:57 PM
So, I was reading one of my Wired magazines the other day, and I saw an article in one saying that they can take stem cells from body fat and use them to enchance breast size, or use it for breast repair for breast cancer victims.... In my research afterwards I found out, for a permaninat 1.6 cup size increase looks to be about 2800USD. Which, honestly sounds good, and the fact is, they are basiclly real breast tissue, it is amazing, they look and feel real according to the article. I would be on that so fast...

JohnH
11-04-2010, 09:12 PM
I have male relatives with larger breasts than you do. They managed to find wonderful wives, so don't worry.

JustineFallow
11-05-2010, 02:28 AM
Nope; I'll stick with my forms, TYVM.

sandra-leigh
11-05-2010, 07:26 AM
For all you Boob lovers out there who have no intentions of transitioning full-time, are you prepared to NEVER go topless in public or even at the beach or pool? How about if they are so large that even if an over-sized shirt, they can still be seen. Least not forget, there is a difference between "man-boobs" and female boobs.

According to measurements and bras, I am currently around an "A".

A couple of weeks ago we were visiting the in-laws; it appeared to me that I was bigger volumed (but not more attractively shaped) than the women in my wife's father's side of the family. When I do not have my arms raised, there is usually enough of that characteristic out-and-back fabric bulge to be clear that I have some chest development; the contouring of that chest development is a bit different than would be the case for "moobs". As far as I know (but they were speaking a language I understand poorly), none of the relatives remarked upon my chest.

I did go topless in the equivalent of swimming pools while I was there; no-one mentioned anything or reacted in any way.

But as you hint at, my "A" is a fairly different shape than the typical female "A": bras define cup-size in term of volume, and my volume is dense and gently curved, whereas a typical female "A" would usually be less dense and more elongated.

I had a tempory situation earlier this year in which I expanded to just shy of "B". My therapists noticed; my wife noticed (but didn't say anything); my cross-dressing group was a bit envious -- but the public and people at work gave no signs of noticing. I didn't hide the development either: I emphasized it, with push-up bras and tighter clothes or clothes chosen to contour nicely. The conclusion I derive is that including at work there would be no substantial social ramifications for me to be permanently "B" cup. It is true that I did not go topless in public or lockerrooms during that time, but again because of the definition of bra cup as being by volume, top-less (bra-less) I was within the projection range socially accepted for "moobs" -- shaped a bit differently than most "moobs" but not distinctly "breast" shaped.

My wife is 36B, and at my peak I was greater volume than she is, but hers were much more comprised of "fat" and loose skin that re-arranges according to her torso angle, and her potential projection was much higher. She clearly has "boobs", but even at my peak with my larger volume, I was at best "ambiguous".

With regards to "so large that even with an over-sized shirt they can be seen"... well in the immortal words from Monty Python's "Meaning of Life", "Oooo, that'd be nice." :) Seriously, though, what I am hoping for, what I am prepared to live with, is "not big enough that people look over and think I have 'big tits', but large enough that it is obvious to people by default that I have 'breasts' except when I take specific steps to hide them." For everyday life at work, I don't want my breasts to appear to be large enough that I appear to be "competing" with the GGs, but I want them to be "a fact of life" about me, not appearing or disappearing according to what I happen to wear.

There is a woman at work who is a good example of what I hope for: she only ever appears to have perhaps a C cup, but no matter what she wears, when one glances over at her, one always interprets her appearance as including modest sized "breasts". There is, by way of contrast, another woman at work who some days appears to have distinctly "large" breasts, and other days hides everything away and merely has a bit of curvature (less even than I have on some days!).

I guess I'm partly thinking of social pressures at work: if I were to end up with firm breasts of consistent appearance, then they become just a (somewhat unusual) part of me, a medical oddity but a harmless one. If, though, I were to end up with floppy breasts that more or less hide easily, then each time I wore them "proud and distinctly present", then people would interpret that as me having made a "choice" to show them, and "choosing" to show breasts more visible than "is needed" raises questions about gender and about fetishism and so on.

I want people to interpret me by default as "having breasts" in ordinary life (keep in mind that I'm androgynous with a preference towards female appearance.) Even when I have a fall/winter jacket on would be nice, so that people "parse" me on the femme side even outside in public... but I'm not (at this point, anyhow) prepared to permanently have breasts big enough to obviously contour fall/winter jackets.

This "modest but ever-visible" sizing that I speak of is what I'm prepared to live with. It is true that I sometimes look at pictures of women with (e.g.) 32E, and say to myself, "D*mm!, I'd love to have breasts that looked like that!!" I love the look -- but I'm not prepared now to live with Big Breasts (and back ache and problems finding clothes...) in everyday androgynous life. Now if I were to "transition" and live as a woman, having somehow acquired a female voice and a less male face... hard to predict what I'd be willing to go for.

Rachael502
11-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Absolutely!!

dennisGTS
11-05-2010, 11:59 AM
If my wife had no issues with it, I'd grow a set of nice 36B cups (method undetermined)...the only problem would be, hiding them in male mode...or I could always be fearless and flaunt them in male mode. :heehee:

StacyCD
11-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Unless you plan on going full-time, having significant breasts might be a problem. Since I have no desire to transition or go full-time, silicone is as close as I'll ever get except in my dreams!

JohnH
11-05-2010, 12:28 PM
One of my male relatives has C cup size breasts, and he is a banker. When he wears a suit coat - which he does for work, it really isn't that visible. I have B cup size breasts. Those males with bass voices in my family are the ones that have breasts. One male in our family is a baritone, and he is flat-chested.

sometimes_miss
11-07-2010, 05:12 AM
BUT...what if I come to meet some hot GG babe who also likes me and who I wanna date cuz I feel she's someone I could maybe really fall for? It'll already be hard enough to explain away these unusually largish nips - let alone a pair of sumptuous full blown breasts if I were to let Annaliese get her way!!! Damn!!! What if she's small breasted even, so mine were bigger or sexier??? Christ! So...while in me there is a tendancy to experiment more, this time focused on the whole breast, I'm trying to fight the temptation, fearing it may cost me dearly if at some later date I meet the GG girl of my dreams only to have to forfeit long term happiness by what might be her repulsive reaction to the presence of unusually large breasts on a person that wouldve otherwise been her perfect man. *Sigh* 145847
Same problem. I like slim women with small breasts. I already have enough to fill a B cup. It's just another reason for them to not be interested in me.

Annaliese2010
11-08-2010, 01:35 AM
Same problem. I like slim women with small breasts. I already have enough to fill a B cup. It's just another reason for them to not be interested in me.Now I realize the meaning of "Misery loves company" because your post made me smile. :battingeyelashes: And...depressed again when I think of my beautiful petit complex moody authoritative dismissive needful demanding unfriendly absent alluring warm sexy sultry moralistic manipulative small breasted don't-know-what-to-call-her (next, ex, next-ex, maybe or almost) GG gf. (Kill me someone - Please!).

But Miss Sometimes! By your self-description, at least you're never far away from two handfuls of heaven and a pocketful of redemption - or at least delightful distraction huh? ;)

eluuzion
11-08-2010, 02:47 AM
It always seemed a bit self-serving to admit to digging out my old Florida pics of the family on the beach. Why? Because it was not to revive fond memories...It was to check out my dad in a bathing suit, to see what kind of potential I might have for developing my own breasts...:eek:

Hey, at least I am being honest...:D

by the way...things look promising...hehehehe

:love:

Charise52
11-08-2010, 04:42 AM
I have small, but real breasts... they grew over the years as I used soy products, and I heard if you play with your nipples, they will grow... that has been the case... now you can put your hand around them... I would like them to be a lot bigger...

Dannigirl
11-08-2010, 08:47 AM
Nope, I am fine with the attached ones, makes swimming at the beach with my wife a little easier. However, if somebody offered me a FREE, PAINLESS, EASY method of getting rid of my facial hair I would scream and dance like the girl that I am !!

ColleenW
11-08-2010, 10:34 AM
Of course, I'd even be happy with an A cup:heehee:

Sarah Doepner
11-08-2010, 11:11 AM
It's a good question, and apparently one that a lot of us think about. My first thought was why spend 6 months drinking 3 qts of soy milk daily to get less volume than I can in 30 seconds with my breast forms? But then I realized I've been doing this for nearly 50 years, so it's only a blink in time. I'm not sure about the vacuum process, I'm too much of a clutz and would end up with something that really did look like a poorly done DIY project. Ouch. Then next time I visit the doc about prostrate I may need to make the jump to medication, so as with so much else in my life, I'll let nature take it's course. If I end up with more breast tissue, good for me, it will save the purchase of new forms when the ones I have can't be repaired again. And I have to admit that the added sensations would be a very interesting experience and challenge.

So my answer is I'll take it if it arrives thank you.

sfwarbonnet
11-08-2010, 11:19 AM
Of course, I'd even be happy with an A cup:heehee:
Does any brand have an A cup bra or braslip with a 40s bandwidth?

JohnH
11-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Simply Google with 40A bra.

ColleenW
11-08-2010, 04:04 PM
Yes, you can find the at Her Room among others.

Terricd48
11-08-2010, 05:03 PM
I would luv to have at least a b-cup and who cares what others think about a guy having boobs.It what makes me happy but if there not so what.Didn't do it for them anyway.

Terri

vickilynn
11-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Would if I could afull A or small B would be enough

cindyxxx
11-08-2010, 05:26 PM
:ME- I am one of the lucky ones - natural 38B but given the chance would love a size or two more. Also I recently started shaving the old chest area. I think that I have enjoyed seeing a decent cleavage with my favourite bra and lowish cut black dress more than..............well whenever!!:battingeyelashes:

ginawr
11-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Yes I would love to have larger breasts.