PDA

View Full Version : lazey day ....

Wendy me
09-06-2005, 09:43 AM
ever full of plans and idears on what you are going to do for the day ???? then just let it all slip on by???? today i got up made coffiee showred shaved and started to do my hair .... then a little posting ,... some chatting .... then some dressing up ....well a lot of outfits latter.....then off to paint depement ( make up) and then i thought gawd girl freind lookig good jeans and heels tight strachy top ... hair looking good ... we need to do some pitcures ... ok up for that ....trypod out set up cammra ready.....finish make up and then...... well i got to lipstick and just lost my drive ....i got make up and all my eare rings all out and then poof the feeling just went away...gone.......
so here i sit soon to be setting out side soaking up the fall sun... yes lazey days .... were did my whole plans go??? so am i the only one that getts all dressed and ready then makes big plans then just fizzes it all out??? oh lazey wendy today.....

Tristen Cox
09-06-2005, 10:20 AM
Yeah well it's been rainy and nasteh since SAT. here. Planned on having more sun for the weekend get together but alas that ended up in all day drizzling. No tan sitting here on th PC again. Chatting to you and Chrissie and that T person :rolleyes:

The more I plan to do I seem to get all ready and then get lazy. But hey never do today what you can put off til tomorrow right :p

JocelynG
09-06-2005, 01:00 PM
That has happened to me a couple of times Wendy. One time it happened as I was rolling my pantyhose up my legs. I hadn't even gotten my makeup on

Priscilla1018
09-06-2005, 02:25 PM
Hey Sis,it happens to all of us;sometimes I need a kick in the tookas to get going.

KELLYANN
09-06-2005, 10:42 PM
hi WENDY once in awhile it happens i guess. get the big buildup going and KABOOM your bubble bursts. then throw on sweats and a tee. grab a cold one,sit on the porch and watch the world go by. then its gee? what to wear tommorow! :thumbsup: ;)