PDA

View Full Version : My Sugarmomma; My superhero.

DonniDarkness
10-08-2010, 07:12 AM
Hey all i dont post in this section very often but there is something id like to share that happened yesterday morning.

My wifes sister.... (some of you may remember my post about getting busted in my undies very early in the morning).....was over at our house yesterday morning. We were watching her newborn for the day so she could go start her new job, so she was over here using the facilities to do her hair, make-up and etc.

My wife comes into my office directly after her sister leaves for work with this "OMG" look on her face. Then proceeds to tell me:

"So im changing the babies diaper and i hear "screech...screech...screech..." coming from our bedroom closet, when i go in there my sister is on your side of the closet shes got 3 of your dresses out hanging on the mirror.....and saying "OMG these are so cute i want to borrow them, and why do you have a gothic prom dress?".....My wife says "No, you cant borrow them".....Her sister protests "But why not?! and what about these heels, these are incredible!?"........My wife said "i didnt know what else to say" so i just said "Well i wear them when me and Donni...well you know..."
So her sister put them back.....on my side of the closet (and yes its very apparent whos side is whos in our closet)....

Then my wife tells me "Yeah i dont know if she believed it baby, im sorry but i was trying and was totally put on the spot." I said "Yeah its cool, im just not sure if she will handle my secret very well or it will make stuff weird between us" My wife says "Well i think she would be cooler with it than you think" I said "Well i dont know babes, what make you think so"

Then she tells me about their other conversation:

"So we were talking about Halloween costumes and she asked what you were going to be, so i told her you probably going to do brandon lee from the crow..." Her sisters response; "What!? he looks alot like him and if Donni is going to be putting on makeup im so coming over to watch"......

[Friends Let me tell you.....im kinda freaking out a little here. Not in a bad way but my mind wont shut down that im totally out to her sister now. Which is prolly just my imagination just running wild on the fear railroad, but alas i cant help but feel that way. Not that it matters much to me that she knows, im just not ready for all the men on their side of the family to know yet and when your closeted; others knowing about you as a CDer just seems closer to being out to other ppl she knows as well......But oh well, im doing my best with accepting it, because it seems inevitable at this point. There will most likely be a time when she finds out.....if not already.]

So this conversation she had was the one that struck me as odd. I asked "What did she mean, babes? Like she wanted to come over to poke fun at me while i painted my face?"
Sugar says "No, more like she thought it was cute....honestly she seemed curious really. I mean i just had to kick her out of your side of the closet....."

Then i got the look. And she said again "Like i said, shed prolly be cooler with it than you think"

So im "Out" i think.....

and trying to deal with it......

Slightly Scared,
-Donni-

PS. Regardless of what happened between Sugar and her sisters conversation, Sugarmomma is my hero; cause she saved my dresses from getting stolen from my closet, her sister has this habit of "Borrowing" clothes and not returning them.

kitchenette
10-08-2010, 07:32 AM
You have every right to be nervous, but take a deep breath, relax. It could be a really good thing, in the end. It sounds like your wife's sister is at least fully accepting (and even covetous!) of your STYLE. And it sounds like your spouse thinks that her sister's knowing about your fem side wouldn't be such a bad thing either. That's pretty amazing in itself. It must be hard when you feel "outed" without your consent, but, we can't control everything – as much as we might try. I think the main thing is to just love yourself, give yourself a big hug - and maybe Miss Sugarmomma, too. Good luck!

Chari
10-08-2010, 07:52 AM
It is obvious you have great taste in womens attire! Don't let this incident consume and ruin your life style as it is doubtful your wife's Sis knows enough about "Donni" to really share your secret. Consider turning this around by choosing another Halloween costume - something femme and ask your SIL to help with your costume/makeup. Then she would be guilty of contributing to your femme side. LOL Be careful when your SIL is in your house as some "cute things" may be barrowed and NOT returned! Also, give your superhero wife a big hug for saving Donni's closet!

toniloraine
10-08-2010, 02:28 PM
tell your sis if she wants to wear your clothes then you want to go through hers

t-girlxsophie
10-08-2010, 02:47 PM
my wifes sister knows all about sophie and is cool with me.I think although sisters can be competitive they do look out for each other and I think it all sounds positive in your situation that your wifes sister will be cool finding out she has another sister-just get a lock for your closet looks like she has an eye for your stuff :)

:hugs:Sophie xx

Babeba
10-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Bahaha! I love what your wife came up with as an excuse! I don't know how well it would've worked, but it sounds like your SIL would be accepting if she found out.

mygirlsgirl
10-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Haaaaaaa!! I can see why your nervous, but the SIL sounds cool, I also would lock my closet up, you sound like my SO good taste in heels and clothes, can I come poke around in your closet and borrow some heels? LOL hugs, mygirlsgirl:)

AKAMichelle
10-08-2010, 05:41 PM
It's not so bad to be out. In fact it usually is a huge relief in the long run. Hope it works out for you.

MichelleOhioCD
10-08-2010, 10:52 PM
All good - now go for something really gurly!