PDA

View Full Version : feminization hypnosis

lanell
10-08-2010, 02:49 PM
I have found it to be quite satisfying and fofilling to my needs it has been interesting how it has assisted in assimilating the repressed feeling I have.
I am a married crossdresser with children that is trying to be a responsible father and husband that is in the closet tormented with the passion of being a women but following the responsibility of being a parent and spouse but I will tell you it can be most satisfying but my question is has anyone else on this forum practiced hypnosis and how was there results?

Karren H
10-08-2010, 03:41 PM
You had someone hypnotise you? My mil had hypnosis for smoking. Basically convinced her she was a non-smoker. That was 20 years ago. So I don't see why hypnisys wouldn't work...

regina young
10-08-2010, 04:45 PM
I was hypnotized to stop smoking, and yes they do convince you that you are a non-smoker. I have not touched a cig in over 18, almost 19 years now. In college I used to practice TM to help me study, and retain what I studied better. Carrying a full course load and working full time was wearing me down and a friend suggested it. Helped tremendously. But I am not sure I understand the concept of feminization hypnosis. If hypnosis is the means, what is the end. In what way do you see it helping, I guess is what I am asking?......regina

karezza
10-08-2010, 05:46 PM
I'm using an audio feminization self-hypnosis system that I like a lot. It is a series of audio recordings that are essentially relaxation and guided meditations intended to re-program your unconscious mind. The affect for me is to plant seeds in my psyche that have subtle influences in my daily life. I don't know if it will do all it claims is possible, like programing the male body to create feminizing hormones, but hey, the mind is a powerful tool. I'm getting a lot out of it, even if I don't spontaneously grow boobs :) Here's a link to the system I'm using:

http://www.cheetu.com/7-steps-of-feminization-hypnosis.html

Joanie_Shakti
10-08-2010, 10:34 PM
I think my discovery of feminization hypnosis two years ago was what set my crossdressing into overdrive. First it was just a shopping spree for some badly needed new clothes, but within a year, among the changes in me are I shaved my legs, underarms, and mustache. I sleep with my forms almost every night now and refer to myself in my mind as "girl." I find the hypnosis fun and my favorite feminizing hypnotists are Isabella Valentine and Lady Lita.

I had been using hypnosis recordings for years and even have produced some for a friend. But I wish that they had as good an effect on me as the feminization ones do. I've cut back to listening to the fem ones only on the weekends as I was going too deep too quickly with my changes. I've returned listening to more mainstream hypnosis during the week in the hopes that it will affect my money and weight issues as well as the feminization recordings have lead to the changes I've made in the last two years.

tab1976
10-10-2010, 08:40 AM
How was it change you i like to change my self to please can you help me .

christiek
10-10-2010, 09:19 AM
I think in a lot of situations hypnosis does work but it only works if you believe it works. I have been going to hypnosis sites for about 5 years now. Sometimes they help sometimes they seem to do nothing. The ones that claim that they will cause physical changes seem to be the ones that don't do anything while the ones that claim to cause mental changes usually do. Our brains are very powerful organs and aren't to be underestimated. However you shouldn't expect a file to do exactly what it says in the way it says it will. Everyone is different!

Unfortunately it also seems that in a lot of cases these files are used more for sexual stimulation than for what they say they are intended for. I personally would never look down on anyone for something on the sort.

I frequent Warp My Mind (http://www.warpmymind.com) if you want to check it out. It has a large number of free files as well as premium files and pay files. I personally have never paid for any of the files I have listened to so I am not for sure but I would think that they would be done a lot better and would cause you to take to them much better. I would love to have a chance to listen to some of the other pay files on some other sites such as the 7 steps one mentioned above. I can't afford it unfortunately so I probably never will.

WMM also has a place where you can post ideas for new files and they can be voted on. I have only ever posted one titled "Trip of a lifetime" which I am sure I can not explain what exactly it is on here as it may violate the terms of use for this site. I think you have to be a member of the site to look at any of the files or to post/vote but its free unless you want a premium membership. Even on WMM that file idea is very controversial. Last I checked there were 32 votes for and 32 against.

I see no harm what so ever in listening to these files as long as it isn't coming between you and your daily life. Don't stay up all night listening to them then over sleep and end up being late for work! Again each person is different as far as what they are wanting to get out of these files. Just be realistic and you most likely will!

abigailf
10-10-2010, 09:21 AM
When I was younger, I volunteered to be hypnotized at a school function with a bunch of other people. But they asked me to leave the stage because my mind was too ADD to focus on being hypnotized (okay, they didn't use those words). Although in hind site maybe it did work and they told be I was a girl. I think I started cross dressing shortly after that :)

Reprogramming your mind is easy, especially if it is something you really want. Reprogramming for something you don't want or something that goes against your nature is much harder. I could easily be hypnotized to believe I am a woman. But then again, I already do.

kaitlin
10-10-2010, 09:30 AM
Thanks so much for this post, I don't know why I havn't thought of doing this befor now! I went through a session a few years ago for stress and anger issues and it worked very well! I will be checking into these sites, see if I can find one that helps me understand and be the female inside me!

juno
10-10-2010, 09:39 AM
I'm not sure how it would be helpful, unless you are planning to become female full time. You might not want hypnosis to accidentally promote female expression when you are dressed as a male. For me, it is about freedom to express yourself, not trying to change it. I think hypnotism could work well to give you the freedom to let your female self out, after years of trying to hide her.