PDA

View Full Version : PAst few weeks

DonnaT
09-06-2005, 12:02 PM
Some interesting things have been going on while away.

For two weeks, I was without any fem attire, only had perfume and jewelry to carry me through. Then my wife flew into Waco, TX and I drove from Odessa TX to met her there for our 30th anniversary.

When my wife arrived at the airport, the first thing she looked at were my ears, as I figured she would. She wanted to see if I had let my mom talk me into piercing them, even though my wife didn't want me to. I had on some stick on jewelry I bought at a hobby shop, so it looked like they were pierced. She grinned real big, thinking she was right, but after a few minutes, I told her they weren't real :mrgreen:

She brought one of my nighties with her http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_1_201.gif I let her take it home again when she left. So, when I got back to Odessa, I had to go shopping and bought a real pretty one. Click here (http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3925575&cat=163865&type=46&dept=5438&path=0%3A5438%3A133162%3A163865).

I also bought three short jersey type skirts (2 are called flip skirts), a couple of cami tops, and two short plaid pleated skirts.

A couple of days after my mother was let out of the hospital, my youngest brother flew home to see one of his daughters off to her first day of school. The next night, after talking to my mom, I wore my new nightie for her, and wore it every night until my brother flew back.

We talked some more, and she gave me advice on wearing thigh highs instead of panty hose. She also said she had some things at home she thought I could wear.

I showed her my avatar, which she liked.

The second night, I gave her a buff shine manicure, and we talked about nails and my adventures out with my wife while my nails were polished.

Once we got back to WV, she gave me some shoes to try on and a couple of outfits. One pair of heels fit and one skirt outfit fit.

My wife drove in from VA Saturday to pick me up, and that evening, in front of my mother and two of my brothers, French tipped the nail on one of my pinkies. I haven't removed the polish yet.

So, considering the outlook when we left for TX, the result was great.

Wendy me
09-06-2005, 12:07 PM
wow so good to hear from you glade things are going well... and girlfreind welcome home ... huge wendy hugs to you...

Tristen Cox
09-06-2005, 12:11 PM
Good to have you back Donna. Sounds like things are getting back to normal(?) Glad to see you're happy again. :hugs:

JocelynG
09-06-2005, 12:30 PM
Donna,
It sounds like you've made leaps and bounds with your mom. I'm happy you are able to share it with more and more people. Sounds like you had alot of fun and glad your back safe with us

sara_also
09-06-2005, 01:20 PM
Glad to hear everything is working out for you. I would love to do my nails a little for work but just cant get up the nerve. Get your ears pierced as soon as you can. I know it is difficult sometimes but you only live once.
Welcome Back

Priscilla1018
09-06-2005, 02:21 PM
Welcome Home Donna,

Glad your Mom is doing better.

Sharon
09-06-2005, 04:22 PM
It's good to have you back again, Donna!
It sounds like, what initially must have felt as if it would be a seemingly endless "Donna-free" two weeks, turned out to be quite eventful and wonderful.
Congratulations. :)

Adrianne
09-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Welcome back donna, glad to hear your mom is doing well.

Adrianne.

Olivia
09-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Yep, welcome back Donna; I know we all missed you. I'm glad things went so well; both for your mom and with her as well. She does sound like a terrific, open-minded, big-hearted lady-you are very fortunate to have her! I came out to my own mother about a month ago. It could've gone better, lol. First, after I convinced her I was not joking, she told me I was "sick". Then, that I needed to get "some help". That hurt quite a bit, but she did say she needed some time to adjust to it. Well, she hasn't mentioned it again and I doubt she ever will. Oh well, at least I felt more honest with her. Anyway, your experiences sound positively wonderful and I'm so glad it worked out that way. btw When you were in Waco, you were only about 50 miles north of me! Gee, would've been cool to meet, huh? Glad you're back and take care, Olivia.

Laurie Ann
09-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Happy to hear your Mom is doing well and you sound like Donna did not have to take that vacation at all.

Holly
09-06-2005, 09:09 PM
Hey girlfriend, welcome back. Sounds like things are better with your mom. AND from your wife's reaction to your "pierced" ears, maybe you should go ahead and get them done for real... just a thought.

ChristineRenee
09-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Really good to have you back Donna...and glad to hear that things are going well for you also.:hugs:

DonnaT
09-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Thanks girls.

Next step is to get my wife to agree to let me pierce my ears. She agreed once but changed her mind a month or so back, but her reaction to the posiibility I did have them done seems to indicate a greater acceptance. We'll see. Small steps enable the journey to continue.

Like the tan lines Sharon!