PDA

View Full Version : I guess that's a compliment!

Roxanne_Alternate
10-08-2010, 04:42 PM
So I was chatting with a close GG friend of mine. Eventually the topic switched to wolves. She really likes them, so at one point I replied with 'Roxanne wears a top with a wolf on it in this picture...' *Shows picture* (she knows about my crossdressing)

And she replied with 'Wow! That's such a cute top! Where did you get it? I want one too!' So I gave her the details where I got it.

I talked to her again today, and asked her if she got it too. She said 'Yes! And when I showed it to my mom, she said she wanted to get that top for me, but my sister said to her that I probably wouldn't like it!' So I replied with 'Haha, well, you'd better not tell them who exactly was wearing it when you saw it!'

I'm having so much fun right now. I told her that if I would get something new, I'd show her to see if she likes it as well.
It's fun, having some of the same articles in both our wardrobes. It gives me the feeling I'm doing a good job at crossdressing and that I can advice my GG friends in what clothes they might like.

Did anyone else have similar experiences?

AKAMichelle
10-08-2010, 05:53 PM
I would take it as a compliment. She likes your choice in clothes.

Roxanne_Alternate
10-09-2010, 02:50 PM
I was thinking maybe I should ask her to go shopping together. :)

Teri Jean
10-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Roxi, sometimes the compliment isn't words as much as actions. I have to say yes it was.

suzy1
11-23-2010, 01:12 PM
I to have a close GG friend and I often talk to here about her shoes or dresses.
Now, I know why it interests me but she does not have a clue.
What it has done is make our friendship even closer.
I’m just waiting for the day when she suddenly looks puzzled and asks how it is that a man is so interested in female clothes. I will cross that bridge when I get there.

Have fun, SUZY