PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ruined their marriage by telling their other half?

Donna
09-06-2005, 12:13 PM
I so new to this. I have worn panties for almost 40 years but never have I had the urge to go all the way. But I have it now. Has anyone told their wife and regretted it?

JocelynG
09-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Donna,
i can't say that I am one of them. In fact my marriage is happier and healthier after telling my wife.I am on the other end of the spectrum.What most people wish would happen when they tell their SO

Wendy me
09-06-2005, 12:23 PM
well i won't say it ruined it but it has made things a little intersting at times...

Deborah
09-06-2005, 12:30 PM
One of the many reasons she left Yes but not the main one.

parris james
09-06-2005, 05:14 PM
I didn't tell mine till after she left me, and suprisingly, she gave me a new dress yesterday? Go figure :confused:

Cheree
09-06-2005, 05:31 PM
I brought it on very slowly, stressing "very" And after a bit of over 22yrs I now have more lingerie than she............I am a LUCKY person! Life is good.

Billijo49504
09-06-2005, 06:04 PM
No problems here, mine likes to go shopping with me. Then I get to pay. And she can barrow from me.

Bernadina
09-06-2005, 08:21 PM
The BIG problem in our house is that we both like to shop in the womens sections together. It can get a wee bit expensive. Apart from that, no problems. I let her know soon after we met and she has been helpful and supportive.

Holly
09-06-2005, 08:31 PM
Welcome, Donna. I'm just a few months short of my 37th anniversary. My wife knows of my CDing and helps. I won't lie and say it has all been peaches and cream, but truthfully, my CDing has not ever been the cause of any serious issues in our relationship. We disagree and discuss the same stuff typical married people talk about... money, sex, and where to go on vacation! If the house is built on a solid foundation, it will withstand any assult. My 0.02 .

gender_blender
09-06-2005, 09:59 PM
That's why you have to be completely honest going into the marriage, then you can prevent this "surprise" from coming up later in life.

Charlie

sexysheer
09-07-2005, 03:49 AM
I told my 1st wife and hoped it would allow an honest comunication.
it did n't and we split anyway.
I decided not to tell my 2nd wife and we split because of other issues.
Telling your wife does not solve other issues, it adds another.
love
Sexysheer

Deborah
09-07-2005, 03:54 AM
I told my 1st wife and hoped it would allow an honest comunication.
it did n't and we split anyway.
I decided not to tell my 2nd wife and we split because of other issues.
Telling your wife does not solve other issues, it adds another.
love
Sexysheer

I can't but help feel that if you want a relationship with a women you shouldn't tell her or just not do it. Either that or live alone. For now i chose the latter. I really can't see myself getting involved in a relationship anytime soon or in the future with anyone male or female.

RachelDenise
09-07-2005, 05:02 AM
Told a girlfriemd once and the relationship went South. Told my wife and we're still married but not very open about Rachel Denise. She is non-accepting and non-discussing. I agree with telling someone up front and letting the chips fall where they may. Not telling is unfair to both of you and can only lead to trouble.

Stephenie
09-07-2005, 10:05 AM
Since she may know of your panties then you can try talking but, you can't be sure of the reaction. And since you are asking there may be some doubt in your mind as to her reaction. It's up to you, just think and look before you jump.

Ms Ricki
09-07-2005, 11:08 AM
I guess I waited too long to tell her...around our 18th anniversary. It nearly ruined my marriage. We are still together, BUT it is different now, and not better at all...many regrets...should have told her before we married OR kept my mouth shut.

Maddie Knight
09-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Lisa knew my secret before we got together as a couple, but i don't think she knew exactly what she was getting. Lucky she likes me as i am, been together 14 years.

ecsvmc
09-07-2005, 03:50 PM
I've been married 41 yrs, raised the subject of cross dressing at least 30 yrs ago , it took my wife a few years to accept my 'habit' since the kids have flown the coop no probs in fact she bought me a pair a bra's last week

darcyann
09-09-2005, 02:46 AM
Hello

I have to say my marriage was lost because of it, and yes I was not honest with her at first. I did not crossdress that much when we first met and when I started I told her and it was not a pretty site. We are going through a divorce(well actually she is waiting to save for the price, I told I would not pay for it and she got pissed, but we are staying frinds which is good). Not saying this happens in all maariages some women like it, some dont, and some just tolerate. But I am who I am and do not regret it.

Love

Darcy Ann

paulacd
09-09-2005, 03:04 AM
I'm not married, but I let my fiancee (now of 9 years!) know in gradual stages.
It started off right at the beginning by putting a pair of tights on in the bedroom after a few drinks for some fun, and then VERY slowly I added a little bit to it each time. Obviously when she wasn't around I could get Paula right out the closet. Now my gf has gradually come to realise the full extent of my desires, and hasn't been given one big bombshell from me.

As a result she has accepted Paula, although doesn't actively ask her to come out or help with makeup etc. :(

The next big step for me will be to ask her if she would be willing to go shopping or for a night out with her. I've been out in fancy dress a couple of times and she enjoyed it :D , but I think this is far more serious for her.

Take things slowly, and if the love is there then nothing can tear the walls down.

Paula.

KatieZ
09-09-2005, 09:36 AM
I told my first wife after we had been married for 6 years. 2 months later we split up. I told my second wife on our third date and 2 months later we were living together. She was VERY supportive of my dressing up. But it only lasted for 3 years. Other issues were the cause of that break-up.

I believe it is best to tell before getting married. She knows what she is getting into, and if she can't deal with it, it is better to end it then rather than going through a long ugly divorce.

urban gypsy
09-09-2005, 09:39 AM
My wife was unsure at first, but now things are great and we love to shop together and she has a great taste in what she thinks i will look good in.

no regrets here.

StephanieCD
09-09-2005, 08:25 PM
My relationship with my daughter's mother went shitty after I told her. She tried but eventually it was just a thorn in her side I think and it infected the relationship. I regretted telling her because I wanted a family but now that I've taken the opportunity to be honest with myself I'm realizing I would have been miserable hiding from her for even this long. So, yes, I told her and I consider it the primary cause of the downfall... but in hindsight (20/20) it was for the best.

For the record - I did find an accepting partner. Not married or anything but babysteps...