PDA

View Full Version : Driving Pretty :-)

mandy_may
10-08-2010, 08:44 PM
I drove about 350 miles today in my girl jeans melon top with pink panties underneath. I even stopped half way and picked up a belt at the Lane Bryant Outlet. BTW, there are LOTS of deals there for us larger gals!

What fun!

Mandy

Traci Elizabeth
10-08-2010, 08:49 PM
You ONLY stopped ONCE in 350 miles? How was that fun? I would of had to stop at least every 10 to 20 miles just to greet the world around me! :heehee:

Nevertheless, it was a blast wasn't it? I still remember my first trip.

KarenS
10-08-2010, 08:50 PM
I love traveling by car en-femme. I suspect I would love it by airplane too if I could ever find the fortitude to try it.

mandy_may
10-08-2010, 08:53 PM
I only stopped once during the trip to SHOP. I stopped a couple more times to go to the restroom and get something to eat. I was in a hurry so not a lot of extra time. But it was still fun none the less :-)

Mandy

kavyaruma
10-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Driving is always fun as a girl .. glad you had good drive

Ashleythenewgirl
10-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Awesome! I went for a drive last night to downtown Boise....of course nothing was really happening but it was fun to just get out. I stopped at Burger King for a diet coke and it took a minute before I was read.
Next time I plan on going earlier in the evening..when I am faster at putting on make up lol!
A Lane Bryant outlet? OMG I wish I lived near one. We have their stores here. Good for you Mandy!

Marcia Blue
10-09-2010, 12:58 PM
I love driving dressed. The trips go so much faster. I pass as others wiz by and glance my way, no time to do a double take.

Karren H
10-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Omg. It must have been torture to be stuck in womens jeans for 350 miles. I would have died.... Or stopped and changed into a decent skirt at the first rest area... Assuming I accidentally put my wifes jeans on by mistake because I sure don't own and fem jeans of my own!!

KristinSkye
10-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Sounds like a fun drive to me :P

occdresser
10-10-2010, 07:48 AM
Omg. It must have been torture to be stuck in womens jeans for 350 miles. I would have died.... Or stopped and changed into a decent skirt at the first rest area... Assuming I accidentally put my wifes jeans on by mistake because I sure don't own and fem jeans of my own!!

wheres the like button?

JohnH
10-10-2010, 10:07 PM
I in general hate pants, especially when it's hot. Women's jeans would be even worse than men's jeans as far as cramping the "boys" below. If I go out "en femme" of sorts I wear skirts or dresses for sure.