PDA

View Full Version : Too bold?

christiek
10-09-2010, 09:00 PM
So yesterday I got to meet my friend's mother and aunt. I went with them to the mall then out to eat at Olive Garden then to Sam's Club. I have to say it was an adventure. I really like them both and they seemed to like me as well.. I was also the first trans-person they had ever knowingly met so I ended up having to answer the usual questions. Now on to the story! You know you love em!

When we got out of the car at Olive Garden I wasn't paying attention and stepped in some red paint that was on the sidewalk!! So I went to the lady's room to clean it off before going to the table. By the time I made it to the table the waiter was walking up to take our orders. I quickly grabbed the menu and started looking at what I wanted. I ended up ordering without even looking up at him.

When he came with our food I still wasn't paying attention to him. With cheese grater in hand he asked me "do you want cheese?" I still wasn't paying attention. My friend poked me and I looked up at him. I couldn't speak! He was so hawt! It really was sorta embarrassing! We ended up flirting with each other the whole time we were there! Before we left I wrote my name and number down on a napkin and gave it to him.

I'll be leaving for Florida in the next couple weeks but I figured I could have a little fun in the meantime! Plus he made it clear that it would just be "fun" nothing serious. Which is 100% ok with me!

So what do you think?

Melody Moore
10-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Never too bold to go after something you really want - so you go girl LOL

brandi
10-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Christie, I'm glad you're doing ok. I have been thinking of you and praying for things to get better for you. I'm glad you have found someplace to go and hopefully get back on your feet. ALso, it's never too bold to go after a little fun. Enjoy yourself.

Brandi