PDA

View Full Version : Have been wearing my bra with forms 24/7 for 3 months now and.....

Christina Horton
10-10-2010, 09:54 AM
Ya I have been. My forms are c size and I have Bs naturally so there big and are soooooo noticeable. Only one guy said anything. The Company mechanic asked if I was having a female body now. I told him I'm a CDer and all that. But other then my dad who within 5 seconds (I took out the forms before I met up with him) saw I was wearing a bra. Not sure how he knew cuz when I wear a bra with no forms I can't see the bra but he saw it.

Is it dumb to wear the forms....maybe but I needed something to (perk) me up cuz the job I have makes me less then no money but I am having a hard time finding another trucking job . The bra and forms helps me feel me better when I look down driving. So thats the main reason I am doing that.

Chloe Mynor
10-10-2010, 09:57 AM
As someone once told me, if it feels good, makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone then do it.

Gina X
10-10-2010, 10:13 AM
I too wear forms 24/7 not very big ones but enough to be noticed, I even answered the door wearing them yesterday to a stranger and he didn't appear to notice, and yes they make me feel good about myself when I am a little low and cheer me up when I look down, just my 2c worth..................

Love Gina x

GirlieAmanda
10-10-2010, 03:32 PM
As the Sheryl Crow song goes...If it makes you happy...It can't be that bad. There is so much s#@t in this world and so little time for anything fun usually. One HAS to find the little nooks and crannies to be happy in. You wear what u want and when u want it. As long as you feel comfortable and safe...do it. Enjoy the moments as you look down at yourself and are happy. I love to.

Gina X
10-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Thanks Amanda that for some reason makes me feel really good............

Lots of love Gina x

Missy Tanya
10-10-2010, 06:23 PM
If it makes you feel good honey. "Just Do It" I luv looking down while driving and see a nice pair. I agree that to make it through the day, do what you need to.

Hoping that your better attitude with breasts, gets you a fanatic job, Tanya

Gina X
10-10-2010, 06:30 PM
If it makes you feel good honey. "Just Do It" I luv looking down while driving and see a nice pair. I agree that to make it through the day, do what you need to.

Hoping that your better attitude with breasts, gets you a fanatic job, Tanya

I do, do it, it was just someone else putting it into words that makes me feel good, like someone agreeing with you, it was just nice ........

Love Gina x

Markiana
10-10-2010, 06:46 PM
You look beautiful! Be true to yourself, because those who mind don't matter, and whose who matter don't mind! Hugs ~Markiana

Christina Horton
11-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Well its been 4 months now and I still am wearing them. I also found out that my boss knows. I wrote a thread here it is. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?141470-My-Boss-Knows-I-Am-A-Crossdresser.....&highlight=

He has not said anything to I guess he's ok with it. Still not one person save for the two that have said anything , have said anything and I have been treated well. I think I have been treated a little like a women . I don't know why but I feel the way people are treating me just a little like a women. Just by the way they talk to me and such. It feels a little like when I'm out dressed the way I have been treated.
Weird eh:D....But cool.

Tiffany2
11-07-2010, 03:09 PM
You go girl, sounds like you will be just fine...

boardpuppy
11-07-2010, 03:48 PM
I understand what you are talking about. Have had the bra and insert thing going for awhile know and it feels so good. I enjoy checking out the fit of an outfit in the mirror. I bet that is as cool as the occassional glance down.

Hugs,
Alice