PDA

View Full Version : Potential 'date' but I am a chicken

legz31
10-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Hi, has anyone met someone from an online dating site?

so what is your take on meeting someone from a dating site?

Jodygurl
10-10-2010, 12:55 PM
I'd say that in neutral territory you'd be fairly safe but I still wouldn't divulge any personal info; i.e. phone, address, job, etc.. But, I'd string this out for a while since as trusting as I am I also know there are wierdos out there and time will smoke out any unhealthy intentions.

And, if you don't meet, you'll never know if it's a relationship that will work for you.

Alaceann
10-10-2010, 01:03 PM
Be very causus, he could be some kind of a wacko. Those sites scare the he-- out me. I hope for you it is what you've been looking for. Best wishes and good luck.

Gina X
10-10-2010, 01:27 PM
I have met someone from a dating site who lives very close to me we have had a couple of dates and get on great and the sex is just tremendous. I should have insisted on meeting in a public place but didn't so I guess I was just lucky, sometimes you just have to take a chance HTH

Love Gina x

Shelly Preston
10-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Before you consider meeting this guy I suggest you read this first

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?93981-Guidelines-For-Meeting-Others

Sedona
10-10-2010, 02:12 PM
I online dated off and on for a year or two in my early 30s. Just be safe, don't give out any unneeded personal information, meet in a very safe location and go very very slowly if there's any spark.

Janice Lester
10-10-2010, 03:43 PM
I've done a fair amount of online dating, its been a great way to meet people Men and Women. I second or third that you just need to be safe, its actually not much different that regular dating.

Jamie391
10-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Online dating at "collarme", I would think one should be considering a BDSM type relationship. Maybe wrong, but worth thinking about. BDSM isn't wrong, but may not be your cup of tea. Jamie