PDA

View Full Version : Going to my first "Public" Halloween party.

kimmy p
10-10-2010, 02:53 PM
I have for several years now been wanting to go to a open Halloween party. I haven't yet but I saw one today that looks to good to pass up. A local Irish pub is having a Samhain celebration and costume contest the night before Halloween. I talked to my wife, convinced her that this party wouldn't be dangerous for us to attend with my very short costume, and then E-mailed some friends to see if they wanted to go with us. I going to do my best to make sure that I don't chicken out this year, and by being the person that arranges the get together I'll feel obligated to attend. Lets see, French Maids costume-Check. Irish pub with large selection of imports-Check. Irish folk music-Check. Good friends-Check. Sounds like a good time to me.:D:D:D

Website of the pub.
http://www.fiddlershearth.com

Marcia Blue
10-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Kimmy,
You are one luck girl.

Are you going all out, makeup, heels, the whole nine yards?

I wish I lived closer. I would pop in for a pint with you.

Let us know, how it goes.

kimmy p
10-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Kimmy,
You are one luck girl.

Are you going all out, makeup, heels, the whole nine yards?

I wish I lived closer. I would pop in for a pint with you.

Let us know, how it goes.

Yep everything, including corset, stockings and garters.

Markiana
10-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Kudos to you!! Definately let us know how it goes!

Angie G
10-10-2010, 08:37 PM
You go girl.:hugs:
Angie

ShellyMadison78
10-10-2010, 09:01 PM
My first and only time out dresses to the nines was at a Halloween party. It was 10 years ago and I remember it like I just got home from the party! Hopefully soon enough I'll be able to get back out again. I hope you have loads of fun....I'm sure you will!

kimmy p
10-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Thanks ladies and gentlemen and those who have not yet decided. A friend is helping the band, I just found out. Even my wife is stoked now.

t-girlxsophie
10-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Sounds like the perfect night out to me.dressed in sexy outfit.Irish tunes and good craic,have a great time Kimmy and have a pint of the black stuff on us:drink:

:hugs:Sophie xx

kimmy p
10-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Sounds like the perfect night out to me.dressed in sexy outfit.Irish tunes and good craic,have a great time Kimmy and have a pint of the black stuff on us:drink:

:hugs:Sophie xx

Smithwicks, New Castle, and Strongbow cider are on my list.

Katie145
10-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Halloween is, IMO, the perfect venue for shy crossdressers. I've dressed en femme in the full view of a large group 3 times, and all 3 were at Halloween. The latest time, I went as a prom queen and won the costume contest - 200 bucks! I still don't have the nerve to go out in daylight fully dressed outside of halloween. Have fun!