PDA

View Full Version : Man....I feel like a woman!!

Lucy_Bella
10-10-2010, 11:16 PM
Ok so it's an over statement ..But sometimes I really do, I think that it may be what drives my desires to go out??Am I going crazy? My wife asked me today in needing some money, " It should be nothing compared to what you spend on???" That hit me hard the ???? Like she knows I am buying stuff.. I am not selfish I put others way before I do myself..What the hell is she talking about anyways ?

I don't know am I getting to involved with myself now? I have a sister from this site who is moving here from another state and I refer her to a meet site, instead of welcoming her with open arms!!! What am I thinking?? I am sooo soo SORRY please if you read this HIT ME UP ON P.M. ....I will be sure to show you around..

Ok maybe I don't feel like a woman but I sure feel bad when I don't..I need to get off my selfish pig attitude going on about my own bad ass self and reach out.. I posted an add on CRAIGSLIST through the personals.. Looking to find someone who would not be blindsided with this crap I am forced to bear... If I was searching and seen my add I would continue searching( reminds me I need to change it ).. You know one could go a lot further in life with a handfull of sugar rather than bullshit..

Ashleythenewgirl
10-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Hey you are good at reaching out. I consider you a friend.

Lucy_Bella
10-11-2010, 12:25 AM
Thanks Ash,
:) lIKE WISE.... Anytime you need me I am here ..

AKAMichelle
10-11-2010, 08:19 AM
You are just getting very comfortable in your skin. that's what happens to us. We assimulate into a woman part of the time and want more. We get so comfortable but then reality snaps us back to remember that we are a male in real life.