PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2010

Kylie666
10-11-2010, 12:38 AM
OK... I just got super happy today as i thought this years Halloween i would not be able to dress up etc etc because i had no money for Cloths and everything BUT... My Girlfriend just said that she is going to buy me a nice dress for this year :battingeyelashes:

See what happen is i Just got a new job But will not get payed till some time after Halloween so she is going to pay for everything then i am going to pay her back :D So this year is going to be SWEET!!!

We are going to the mall and some other places later today to try and find a dress :heehee:

And on a side note This Halloween/Nov,1st is our 1 year anniversary :o

Ps..
I am sure we will take lots of Pics as well so... soon as we done i'll be sure to post pics for everyone.

And if there is anyone out there going out this Halloween dressed up, Post your excitement as well :)

Nick2Nikki
10-11-2010, 02:43 AM
That's great that your girlfriend us buying you a dress! I can't wait for Halloween either, I'm trying to put together a Princess Leia costume, but money is tight around here too. If I'm happy with the costume I might even wear it to my cabinet making class!

AKAMichelle
10-11-2010, 08:14 AM
Sounds like a sweet GF. Have fun and take some pics.

JohnH
10-14-2010, 02:20 PM
I sure wish Halloween fell on Tuesday when I go to rehearsal to the community chorus - I could put on makeup, dress, pantyhose, and heels and take my place in the choir singing second bass wearing that outfit! I already have the clothes and all I would have to do is raid my wife's makeup kit.

Kylie666
10-17-2010, 03:42 AM
Well i guess it was more of a dream then anything :sad: My girlfriend talked to me last night about how she will not have the money for my dress till just before the day of the party so she goes on to say maybe we should not do it,We can only get a crappy dress anyways blah blah blah, Witch by now i know that's code for "I don't really want to do it"
(Note)"I just got a new job and the deal was i would pay her back as my first check will not be till after Halloween"

She does this every time "Not just with crossdressing" but with everything, She will say one thing then turn around and start making excuses so she can get out of it without really saying she does not want to or does not want to go etc etc.

It just makes me mad some times as i do all kinds of things for her that i hate like going to Basketball games,roller derby Or Staying over her mom/dads house... witch we do close to every weekend :straightface:

I have done things for her that i would not even do for my own mother lol yet i ask for simple things and she comes up with excuses every time.

"Example"
I asked if she would just stay the weekend over my house for once.
"excuse"
My mom/dad would be mad at me OR My dog hates me as it is i can't leave him alone.
(Note that she is 23 years old)

The fact is we done talked about how the dress will not be some 100$ dress or even a 50$ dress but just a cheap dress for like 20$ etc etc and i was fine with that as i am really good at dealing with what i got and making the best of it.
Hell if anything i would look 100x better then i did last Halloween as the dress i used was a friends that was 5x my size "it did not look good"

:Angry3: I am just really mad right now, can't even sleep, i don't think i'll even go to the party, Maybe i should start making excuses.

(I guess we will see how things go when she wakes up, i am sure she will pick up on me being mad at her :Angry3: We where going to walmart later today BUT.. now i see no point in it Unless there is something she wants)

Cherry Lynn
10-17-2010, 03:54 AM
Sounds like you need a new girlfriend.

Megan Thomas
10-17-2010, 04:42 AM
Sounds like you need a new girlfriend.

My thoughts too...

Rianna Humble
10-17-2010, 04:49 AM
Kylie. have you thought that it might be time to start communicating how you feel with your girlfriend?

You don't need to go into anger mode, but sit down with her and talk about how you had been looking forward to going dress shopping with her and how disappointed you feel because it seems to you as if she is backing out of her idea. Perhaps you could ask her what made her change her mind, but if you do, please be prepared to listen actively to her reply. By that I mean don't start preparing your response whilst she is talking, but do try to take note mentally. When she finishes, reconstruct her answer in different words then check with her whether you have understood. I have found that this kind of communication takes longer but tends to lead to better outcomes when there is a disagreement. YMMV

kaitlin
10-17-2010, 09:14 AM
Well, If it were me, that GF and I would be havin a long talk about things, but that's up to you! As far as the dress goes, check out the places like goodwill and the salvation army etc. I bet you find something there for less than $10.00. And if all else fails, you can make a pair of jeans and a t-shirt look cute with the right shoes, makeup, nailpolish and some jewelry! Don't let life pass you by!

linnea
10-17-2010, 09:21 AM
Thrift stores are great places to find very inexpensive clothes; many of them are quite stylish and often hardly used, so they look very good. Of course, if you're really short on cash, even a thrift store can be too much. But it might work for the future.
I was about to write "great girlfriend"; then I read the rest of the posts--I'm sorry to see that your GF changed her mind. I think that those who wrote that you should have a very frank talk with your GF are right. Her mind changes seem manipulative. She may not realize how she comes across to you. Tell her how you feel.
Regardless of what costume you come up with (or no costume at all), I hope that you have a fun Halloween! Good luck!

Kylie666
10-18-2010, 12:38 AM
We talked and she says that it has nothing to do with my CDing or anything it really is just about money, And i do believe her as she only has like 20$ left till her next check.

The thing is i think we could easily shop on the day before the Party for a nice dress and little bit of makeup etc etc But she's making excuses and more or less making me feel guilty by say "We can still do it if you want" But in that tone where you know she does not want to.

Really i think she's worried that i can't pay her back or something, As i have the job but work does not start till the 25th, IDK i am sick of trying to understand it, So i just told her forget it, i'll just keep to my first plan of waiting till next year so i can build money up and make it the Best Halloween ever.

Kylie666
10-30-2010, 01:52 AM
I got to say my Girlfriend is confusing me to the very end :straightface: Tonight she was like, "Tomorrow we are going out to fine you a dress for the Halloween party"
( She said her Mom wants to see me dressed up for Halloween :brolleyes: )
The Halloween Party is that very same day!!!.... :eek: Then as the night goes on i was like... "you sure?, I mean we would need to get up early and go shopping etc etc"
The she's like, "Well i don't want to spend like 100$" I say "Well DUH!! lol"

Anyways i have mixed feelings about all this.

1. It takes me a lot longer to get all dressed up and ready (to many things to trim/shave)
2. The party is on the same day... meaning we have to find a dress and other things within about 6hours i say from 12-6pm

3. she still did not tell me what time the party started so i am going to guess around 8-9pm so that's 2 hours to get ready after we are done shopping. :eek:
I can do my makeup myself and under a hour now BUT shaving is going to take a good hour or two just by it's self.

4. So the only way this is going to work out is if we find a dress/other things,makeup,etc in under 4hours then make it home at about 5pm so i have time to get dressed and shaved. :brolleyes:

Kylie666
11-02-2010, 03:57 AM
Lets just say i got dressed but had a bad time =( , not in the mod to dress anymore Maybe for good...idk, maybe in a few years i'll give it another shot.