PDA

View Full Version : Well its out there

diannecourtney
10-11-2010, 02:35 PM
The x is announcing our separate ways to friends and the reason why. She did not want to be married to a woman. Golly I was surprised to think that I had achieved that much success. Good ole Dianne had finallly made it. I was wondering why a few weeks ago I was fully attired and working around the yard with boobs and all and narry a complaint. Oh well live and learn. In telling me of the announcement, she mentioned two things, one gal said "oh i know several and we can be friends" and another grama has a 5th g-child boy in transition and it really softened the blow. I guess its time to glue the boobs on along with the French nails. :):):)

AKAMichelle
10-11-2010, 06:59 PM
so is the wife still going her own way or did the others response change that?

Marissa
10-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Guess I would have the same question as Michelle since it isn't quite clear at the end of the paragraph if what you say at the beginning is the direction she is choosing..to end the marriage.

diannecourtney
10-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Hi: Oh no, she early on stated she could never have a lesbian affair, when she asked hoow far I intended to go. But you know, the more I'm taking care of myself, the more its intriquing. You know if I were 20 yrs younger and 25lbs less, who knows what cold be done