PDA

View Full Version : Got caught!

Stephanie Miller
10-12-2010, 05:11 PM
No, not me. I know we had a post like this many moons ago, but there are so many new people to the site that everyone might enjoy a lighthearted thread bringing up the old as well as the new stories of getting caught en femme.
I can't help but wonder if there is a big difference in the reactions between when the older members got caught early on, versus nowadays when the younger members get caught. With the world getting more accepting I can't imagine as many getting hauled out to the woodshed to have "the man beat back into them." :doh:
I just hope all the work us old hags have been going through has been worth it in helping to educate the masses. I know I've gained a few wrinkles trying.

Patty B.
10-13-2010, 02:58 AM
Really interesting post Stephanie, being 57 its hard to imagine what it'd be like to come of age now, with the changes is society. I sure hope its easier now than back then.

Schatten Lupus
10-13-2010, 03:22 AM
I haven't been caught, but I was almost caught the other day. I was wearing a pink camo tank top, and one of my friends who I didn't see pull in the drive way knocked on the door. My girlfriend didn't think anything about it and said "come in." Do not for a moment think that just because someone is big means they can't move fast or quietly.
Actually this friend has a FtM friend, so I really doubt she would turn on me once I come out. But I would rather come out by word than having her walk in and seeing something that she really wouldn't be expecting.

joannemarie barker
10-13-2010, 03:35 AM
I got caught when I was younger by my brother,I was wearing a leotard and tights.he looked at me with disgust and said you look ridiculous gay boy :(

Christy_M
10-13-2010, 07:40 AM
My sister found my stash of clothes in my room - it was 1980 and was was almost 15...she immediately told my dad..

Ahhh, good times

Karren H
10-13-2010, 07:54 AM
I was never caught enfemme. Had a few near miss's... My first venture out enfemme when I was 16 almost ended poorly when a car came up behind me while I was taking a walk around the block... Only wish there was someone there with a stop watch since I think I broke a world record running back home... Lol. And did a great job of it for 45+ years till my wife found a few of my things, I accidentially left in my wardrobe. .... Nothing fun about that..

StaceyJane
10-13-2010, 08:25 AM
My wife found a picture of me and showed it to my daughters. She didn't say anything to me. I didn't know anyone knew for almost a year until my 19yr old left me a letter saying she knew.

linda allen
10-13-2010, 09:34 AM
My wife went out and I put on a bra, forms, and one of her blouses. The tire light came on on the car and she came back looking for me. I made it to the garage where she found me trying to get the blouse and bra off.

She asked me what I was doing wearing her blouse. I didn't answer. She asked if I just wanted to see what it felt like and I said yes. She started asking more questions and I told her I didn't want to talk about it.

Later in the day she brought it up and I said I didn't want to talk about it. That's the last it's been discussed.

That was before I found this site. I realize now I missed an opportunity to get things out in the open. and possibly find acceptance. I would really like to be able to walk around all day in a bra, forms, and wig. And more ..............

sonna
10-13-2010, 10:01 AM
My mom caught more than a couple times when I was growing up once around age 6 and around 9 she did beat me those times. when I was around 17 I got caught again she was actually supportive ,just had to keep it away from dad. a couple years ago my wife found some of my stuff and she seemed ok at first but just kept going downhill from there. we tried to talk it out set some boundaries and what not, but that did not work for her either .basically it was her or cross-dressing I choose her. I throw away all my stuff and stayed from it all together for about 6 months or so but then it came back and hit me hard ended up buying some panties. I had talk with my wife again, right now I can only were panties that's it (I do dress fully when she is not around ) my wife is not stupid she probably knows but this works a lot better than before.

Stephanie Miller
10-13-2010, 05:32 PM
Jeez Linda, you make it sound like she wasn't mad - just wanted to understand. If that's the case, why not enlighten her now? Might be a light in the closet for you.

Well I haven't been caught - yet - but I know for sure there were times I pulled more than one muscle contorting myself out of clothes in a hurry. Come to think of it... how come buttons are harder to unbutton and the darn zippers on the back of dresses keep moving away from you when you're in a hurry? They have a nasty humor streak I think. :devil:

Brianna in Hose
10-13-2010, 11:26 PM
I have been caught many times since I have started dressing. I have been caught by both my parents, my brother, and my grandmother. The most embarrassing one being got by grandma. She didn't say anything negative just "I guess I caught you at a bad time." I now have came out to my parents and even my fiance. I have kind of found getting caught exhilarating but scared the daylight out of me at the same time. I have decided that getting caught is just people finding out about my "other half."

Aprilrain
10-13-2010, 11:47 PM
Wow Brianna you are a naughty little girl I mean boy no wait girl oh what ever! I have never been caught at anything accept once my mom found some weed in my pocket. Another time I had a skirt and a uh sex toy in my closet as a teen and after I moved out an left town for awhile when I came back a few months later they were gone. No mention from my mom though.

Kylie666
10-14-2010, 01:13 AM
lets see... i been caught 4 maybe 5 times LOL :sad: (not in order)

1, I was sleeping with a bra on "Age 12" i guess my cover moved down and my mom seen as she went to the bathroom... she never said anything.

2, I had pantyhose and a bra under my bed, "Age 13" Mom was cleaning and found them... She asked why i had them? I lied and said i stuff them with foam to make a punching bag.

3, Over my best friends house "Age 11 or 10" He's mom seen me in his sisters dress... years later she tells me AND EVERYONE about it like it's just some joke, Man that was a messed up day.

4, Old friend seen me putting on "red" Nail polish "Age 15" she did not really ask why just looked at me funny

I have never really been caught fully to where i came out and said "i'm a crossdresser etc etc, Other then me telling my Girlfriend.

Steph.TS
10-14-2010, 01:26 AM
last month my mom was in my room talking to me and saw my bralette on the ground (partially hidden) and asked me what's that pink thing, I was so shocked I said I didn't know and tried looking around like I didn't see it... I quickly moved my hiding spot after that and doubled my efforts to avoid being caught...

Tasha McIntyre
10-14-2010, 04:37 AM
Thanks for re-visiting a great topic Stephanie. Always good for a smile or two :)

I've never actually been caught dressed, but 2 "events" come to mind.

Back in the early 1980's when I was a teenager I had the house to myself and had a few mates were over for a meal and video evening. After everyone had left I was lounging around in my denim mini skirt and pink T shirt when I hear the front door opening.....yeah, I should have had it locked :doh: Anyway I high tail it to my room to change and come back to see my mate there with a big smile "forgot my radio" he says, and then leaves. This guy was best man at my wedding a few years ago and nothing was ever said. Reckon I dodged a bullet.

A couple of months ago my son's girlfriend (she's 19) looks at me and says matter of factly "you're wearing eye makeup!". Seems like I'm crap at putting makeup on, but even worse at removing the stuff :doh: Oops, off to the bathroom for a better clean up job. Nothing further came of it.

Tash :)

Dian077
10-14-2010, 06:17 AM
Have not been caught that I know of. Have had some REALLY close calls though. Especially lately. I live more by my self now as my two oldest kids are out of highschool and live away from home, my youngest is 15 and he floats between me and his moms. Anyway, I think the worse thing I have done is give them all keys to the house. Just the other day I was sitting around fully dressed. My oldest son pulls up in the drive. I did not hear him, next thing, I hear a know on the door. I jump and run to the bedroom. As I am making my dash I hear the key in the door and the door opening. Slam my bed room door. He comes to my bed room and knocks. I am freaking out.....I tell him I am getting dressed as I was laying around in my birthday suit and he really should wait till someone lets him in the next time, lol. Thank God I did not have makeup on.

Vicky-m
10-18-2010, 04:53 PM
I haven't been caught dressed but my mom found my "stash" and i all could do was deny. I'm pretty sure she knows but she has never brought it up and im to affraid to talk to her about it.

AKAMichelle
10-18-2010, 09:07 PM
My wife went out and I put on a bra, forms, and one of her blouses. The tire light came on on the car and she came back looking for me. I made it to the garage where she found me trying to get the blouse and bra off.

She asked me what I was doing wearing her blouse. I didn't answer. She asked if I just wanted to see what it felt like and I said yes. She started asking more questions and I told her I didn't want to talk about it.

Later in the day she brought it up and I said I didn't want to talk about it. That's the last it's been discussed.

That was before I found this site. I realize now I missed an opportunity to get things out in the open. and possibly find acceptance. I would really like to be able to walk around all day in a bra, forms, and wig. And more ..............

It is never too late to tell. You may have missed an opportunity with a little effort on your part, you could get another chance.

lingerieLiz
10-19-2010, 02:17 AM
Yes, I've gotten wrinkles over the years. At about 10 in the 50s I was caught with makeup on and in possesion of sis and mom's lingerie. Learned not to get caught.
At 20 or so became serious and started building my wardrobe. Have been caught several times over the years. Told my wife soon after we started dating so she has always known.
Today I think people are more aware of sexual/gender differences than the were in the 60s. Today I don't really worry about who knows. I don't push my life style on others.

dominique
10-19-2010, 04:04 AM
Pictures on computer. She was looking for pics to send to her friend. Came across couple of pic of me dressed. I normally delete them right away. Doh !!

linda allen
10-19-2010, 09:06 AM
It is never too late to tell. You may have missed an opportunity with a little effort on your part, you could get another chance.

I suppose, but I think of what I might lose and I can't do it.

Stephanie Miller
10-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Those pesky computer pics have probably gotten more than one of us in trouble Dominique. :heehee:
Now.... did she use that one to send to her friend!?:devil:

Tara1967
10-19-2010, 12:26 PM
well in my second marriage back in 1997, I would go to another home we had out of town and would dress to the nines. And while there just enjoying myself, I would video tape myself in various clothes and make up and the works. I would film myself dancing and in just panties and bra, then I would later edit the hours of film to get just the right moves and tranfer them to another VHS tape. Then years later my 20 year old step daughter broke the rules and went into my bedroom to steal money which her mom didn't beleive, so I set up a hidden camera in that room to prove she was stealing the money.. When I retuned hours later, i viewed the tape that was running while I was gone. I plainly saw my step daughter pick up the tape at the top of the stack. About an hour into the tape, it showed her returning the tape. I stopped the tape running and picked up the tape that I saw her return and put it in the vcr. And when I saw that is was Tara, my heart stopped for a while. Oh no, what am I going to do now? Will she tell her mom? Did she even recognise it was me? Nothing was siad for years till one day my second wife was doing her usual screaming and hollering at me for menopausal reasons, and right in the middle of that arguement, she asked me, do you like to wear women's clothesn, and I said of course not why would you ask such a stupid thing? She claimed that she had a dream that I was wearing female clothes. I sais how can I defend myself against your dream, she said it was so real and that she feels that there is a tape of me she said she dreamed. Well anyway, I kew now that she had been told by her daughter and was trying to cover up by claiming she found ot all out in a dream, yeah right. I had since destryed the tape but I went and sat down on the couch and told my second wife everything about what I used to do and told her the she was lying about having a dream to cover for her daughter's ratting me out. But even at this time she had already bought a house behind my back and had a boyfriend and all, she's gone now and I'm glad. I'm married again now and I told my 3rd wife everything 1 year into our mariage and she ok with it. Got caught yes, mostly becasue of a sneaky step daughter rumaging through all of my things in my bedroom and breaking the exisisting rules of not being aloowed in the BR without one of us in there. I grew to hate that girl, ....Tara