PDA

View Full Version : On my knees again

Sparkles
10-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Well, I did it. I said it would never happen again. I'm so disappointed in myself. I thought I was finally strong enough in my faith to not be tricked. But I have to say it's so much faster and easier to come back knowing that Carrie and I both have your support. Thank you all for your love and support. I'm sorry I fell again, but each time is shorter, I just wish I could have worked through it without Carrie ever having to know. Every time she let's down her guard and completely trusts I blow it again! But God brought us together and NO MAN OR WOMAN can separate us! I will do better I promise! Love to all...:sad:

t-girlxsophie
10-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Am sure many SOs have had moments of doubts,or worry about the path their loved Ones are taking,had cause to realise that myself in the last cpl of days,but the great strength i think we have is LOVE for each other that is so strong,we can,helped by talking and Communication get through the sticky patches,Don't beat yourself up It can happen to the best of us,Everyone here,as you do appreciates the support we recieve from the wonderful ppl on this Great site,A Great big welcome back to you

:hugs:Sophie

Mary Morgan
10-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Hi Carrie's wife. I wish I knew your name. You should have your own identity. Anyway, I wish you wouldn't be so hard on yourself One of the things about being human is that we fail, we disappoint, we make mistakes. But by grace we are forgiven ad our partners should do no less. Stand tall, and here is a hug from me. Love, Mary

Kathi Lake
10-13-2010, 11:55 AM
Honey, it happens! I won't say "Don't worry about it" because we do need to remember when we slip. I will say this though; You love your spouse. That is obvious and special and wonderful. God brought the two of you together for a reason. Remember that reason when tempers get short, when the wrong thing is said, when you have doubts. Remember to talk with Carrie and let her know that although you may have problems with it at times, on the whole you are accepting.

Kathi

Kari Lynn Franks
10-13-2010, 11:21 PM
I am so blessed judy has come to me on several times since yesterday telling me she was sorry for what happened and ive made it clear it happens to the best of us and not to worry about it she said she was sorry again that she also let everyone here on our site down we get up every morning with a good plan and something happenes and we slip up and say or do the wrong thing thats just the way life and we learn from them and move on and things get even better than before I love my beautifull wife/girlfriend with all my heart and always will and for anyone who would like to know Carries wifes real name is Judy davis aka sparkels I LOVE YOU BABY

TiffanyTgirl
10-14-2010, 08:54 AM
Take your time, the both of you. It makes me feel good that people can work things out and apologize when they make a mistake.

Tina B.
10-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Judy, Judy, Judy, to err is human, I guess that means your human, Carrie has excepted your apology, (more than once from the sounds of it.) and you don't owe anyone else one. So stop beating yourself up. I doubt that there is anyone here that has never let them selfs or a love one down, I know I have. Learn from it and move on, you seem like to nice a person to let it eat at you.
As we used to say back in the good old days, "be kind to one another" thats really all it takes.
Tina B.
You both seem like such a loving couple, and isn't that the important fact here?

docrobbysherry
10-14-2010, 09:34 AM
When I was married, I made an interesting discovery! While I was still "in love" with my wife, I found I no longer "liked" her very much!

Since then, I found that's COMMON among my married friends. Altho they LOVE their SO, there r DEFINITELY things about them they don't LIKE!

I believe these r obsticles that require CONTINUING discussion and compromise to keep from becoming deal breaking issues!!

Rianna Humble
10-14-2010, 03:50 PM
Well, I did it. I said it would never happen again. I'm so disappointed in myself.

The only person who never makes a mistake is the one who never does anything!