PDA

View Full Version : Does this happen to all crossdressers?

PinkHighHeels<3
10-13-2010, 04:37 AM
They start of dressing in really sexy clothes like very high heels, mini skirts and maid outfits but eventually start wearing normal female clothes like jeans and stuff?

Edwina
10-13-2010, 04:46 AM
Nope!
I started out in what I would call pretty normal female clothing and still buy to this day. BUT you will never see me in jeans:)

Sedona
10-13-2010, 05:00 AM
Yes, pretty much. When I was in my school years, it was all about maximum Vavoom. Now, 20 years later, while I don't exactly wear oversize Mumus, it's probably 50% Vavoom, 50% practical and classy.

Jeanna
10-13-2010, 05:06 AM
Not me!I've always wanted to look like a lady, presentable and though I love sexy clothing, my wardrobe is centered around passing in public.

Kate Simmons
10-13-2010, 05:13 AM
It doesn't matter what you wear really. The excitement definately fades the more you do it, unless it's a fetish of course.:)

Shari
10-13-2010, 05:15 AM
Nothing has changed for me.
I still adore the shortest, silkiest, tightest and sexiest clothes I can find.
And there's no chance you would ever catch me in jeans. Love nylons and heels.

Ann-Marie
10-13-2010, 05:29 AM
I'm fairly new to crossdresing and at the moment like the mini skirt, tight jean look, Think later I would progress to a more mature dressing, am 57

Kathryn Martin
10-13-2010, 05:32 AM
I started out with clothing that was a woman's everyday wear. I love heels but nothing that can't be worn day to day. I think it often depends at what age you start seriously dressing.

Cathy J
10-13-2010, 05:55 AM
I've always loved the classic look. Skirts, blouses, sweaters, dresses, hose and heels. I just have to wear a slip or half slip, too! NO PANTS OF ANY FLAVOR!

erickka
10-13-2010, 06:03 AM
I've always loved the "professional" look of skirtsutis, etc., but every once in a while the teenie-bopper or hooker like outfits are fun.... BUT only when I'm NOT going out. Otherwise I dress just like any other GG you would see at the mall or Wally World, and YES, that does mean that I wear JEANS!! LOL

janice murray
10-13-2010, 06:10 AM
I was a hard core punk girl for most of my teenage years.
Leather minis, ripped stockings, Dr Martens, spiked hair, the lot.
The idea was to get noticed.
Now I'm a middle aged woman I just want to blend in so yes I've definitely changed.

k lynn
10-13-2010, 06:18 AM
I started at age 7 wearing my sisters panties and bra when mom caught me she bought me my own never was into sexy cothes just jeans pantes and always a bra never did like dresses even at 4 or5years old mom would find me in the bra and pantie aislefeeling and looking never in the toy aisle she always said I was special

BRANDYJ
10-13-2010, 06:46 AM
No, I don't think it happens to every CD. I'm sure we all have our own sense of style that we gravitate to. For some, we like to experiment with all types of looks. For me it has never been the ****ty look. Sexy yes, ****ty no. I still prefer the everyday skirt/blouse or a dress that looks lady-like.

Byanca
10-13-2010, 07:02 AM
Pantyhose and skirt and top and simple shoes and simple makeup and hair. Sometimes s dress. I did that since I was 5. Then around 18, I stopped using underwear for some years. And gradually started to like womens underwear( did not use that earlier). Bra took me a long time to be comfortable with. I am now(but don't have anything in them) I have never worn much heels, maybe a inch or two. Even if I have lots of them, high heeled, I don't find the appropriate situation(it's the same with my sexy underwear, just lies in the closet waiting for an opportunity). I'm feeling I'm more refined now. But I very rarely dress 'sexy'. I go for cute. Always did. If it turns out sexy. That's just a bonus.

Mistybtm
10-13-2010, 07:08 AM
They start of dressing in really sexy clothes like very high heels, mini skirts and maid outfits but eventually start wearing normal female clothes like jeans and stuff?

:battingeyelashes: No not me. I have been dressing for about 20 years off and on and in the last 10 years more on than off I still try and dress as sexy as i can:battingeyelashes:

Jorja
10-13-2010, 07:11 AM
I dress to blend in. If that means jeans and a cute top then so be it. If it means dressed to the nines I go all out. My usual work apparel is a womans business suit, skirt or slacks depending on the weather.

Christy_M
10-13-2010, 07:16 AM
It doesn't matter what you wear really. The excitement definately fades the more you do it, unless it's a fetish of course.:)

I can't say the excitement fades for me. I still get excited expressing myself en femme. The things that turn me on about a well dressed woman are things I like to wear on occasion but as I have gotten older, more sensible/appropriate attire is what I wear more often. I don't think it is fetish for me just trying to mix what Chris thinks is sexy with what Christy knows can be worn in public.

Crissy Kay
10-13-2010, 08:44 AM
I still think of myself as a fetish dresser. I still have no real interest in wearing "street clothes", or passing for that matter too, as long as I have been here.

AKAMichelle
10-13-2010, 11:30 AM
I don't think I have felt comfortable in real sexy and revealing clothing. Probably never will at this age

suzy1
10-13-2010, 12:42 PM

It doesn’t fade for me, The opposite in fact. I just know it will never fade for me. It’s part of me, who I am.

I used to dress in mini skirts and such but now I like mini skirts and normal female clothes as well.

Have fun, SUZY

Starr
10-13-2010, 12:47 PM
Well when i started out way back when.. it was hot pants, mini skirts and dresses with platform heels... some of the things i went out in would have made most street walkers look like they were dressed for sunday go to meeting.. but as i got older i have toned it down a lot.. i dress more for where i am and what i am doing.. don't get me wrong still love the short skirts... love showing the legs... but i don't wear them shopping...

sissystephanie
10-13-2010, 01:52 PM
I have always dressed in a somewhat classic manner, just looking nice and feminine! But in all the female clothing I have, there are some items that really are risque! Short mini skirts that I would never wear out in public far from my house, and tops to match! Having said that, I do wear those things around the house and often go out to get the mail dressed that way. Don't think the neighbors have seen me, but really don't care. If they don't like it that is their problem, not mine!

And I do wear short skirts to go shopping, just not real short!! Especially now that I go out dressed enfemme, but presenting as a man!! No wig or makeup!!

carhill2mn
10-13-2010, 02:36 PM
No, not all crossdressers go through these "stages"!

windycissy
10-13-2010, 02:48 PM
The more you go out, the more you tend to dress like the women where you're going, if your desire is to blend into the crowd. You can still be feminine, like I usually prefer to wear a casual skirt with flats instead of jeans. But I save the heels and stockings for when I'm in the big city, surrounded by working girls dressed the same way.

Emily Ann Brown
10-13-2010, 02:59 PM
I related to that.. I "dress up" when going out to a "dressup" thing. I don't fit working out in the yard in heels and a short skirt. WINK!

Em

Loni
10-13-2010, 03:07 PM
never anything very "sexy" just what would be normal street clothing.

jessica renee
10-13-2010, 03:14 PM
I never have dressed sexy. My female wardrobe is geared towards comfort and practicality. I do own a couple pair of heels, but nothing too extravagant. I pretty much just dress to be comfortable and to blend in with everyone else.

dirtysecretxdreser91
10-13-2010, 03:45 PM
I'm only in my early stages but at the moment it is just trying to look sexy and ****ty
but I suposse its because no'1 knows I love cross dressing and only cross dress when
I've got chance at home by my self I imagine later on if I was going I wouldn't be wearing
what I do now as ide want to blend in not standing out lol it is all about denim micro skirts
thrilly thongs thigh high leather boots with daft heels on that I can hardly walk in lol and
tight sexy corsets although I do hava pair of skiny tight jeans witha more casual top that I
sumtimes like wearing with some ankle boots wich isa bit more casual but still pull my thongs
up high love seeing my self from behind wearing a thong bending over :p x

AndreaS
10-13-2010, 04:03 PM
Yes, I have gravitated towards buying more clothes that help me to pass, although I do like wearing something sexier when not going out in public.

giuseppina
10-13-2010, 04:08 PM
Dressing sexily holds no attraction for me, unless it was for a SO. :)

Freddy12
10-13-2010, 04:14 PM
I think that each of us have our own road to go down. For me, I pretty much want to pass, so whatever GG's would wear is what I want to wear. I do prefer skirts and dresses though.

marcy77
10-13-2010, 04:18 PM
I've been dressing for over 20 years and still dress in very sexy clothing. I Love it, can't get enough. But when I go out, I don't usually want to freak anyone out so I tone it down. When I shop for clothing I'll wear some jeans and a girly t - but if I go out to a club, or a costume party it's as nasty as I can stand. I love High heels, the higher the better, but if I'm going out I wear shoes that won't kill me after a few minutes, usually some 3 or 4 inch sandal heels. As far as wardrobe, I'm more of a completionist. I want one of everything. I have sexy stuff and cute stuff and plain stuff. Stuff that is comfortable and stuff I can't wear for more than 5 minutes. I have more variety now than ever before and I wear it ALL! I haven't noticed any change in my personal style preference but maybe that's because I'm in my 30's and can still pull off a mini-skirt. Which I'm still looking for in red.

DeeDee1974
10-13-2010, 04:34 PM
I do what most women do. Dress normal everyday and save my inner **** for Halloween

msginaadoll
10-13-2010, 05:29 PM
Well it happened to me. When I was a wee CD I wanted to look all sexxy and vavoom. As I get older I want to appear classy but cute. Though on some nights at the club, the classy part gets thrown out the window. Guess I'm a walking contradiction.

JustAlex
10-13-2010, 05:33 PM
I think I went through a rollercoaster depending on each particular moment in my life. When I started CDing, I was a kid and sex was meaningless. I "borrowed' stuff from my mom so I used to wear regular female clothes (if she had sexy stuff, it wasn't accessible around the house :) ). When I started to get my own stuff, I had my place and time to wear and sex was a huge part of it, so I moved to more sexy stuff. Later, I settled down and changed for regular stuff again. When I got married, I "abandoned" CDing for a while (not really, I kept CDing but it was very limited). Eventually I got to a level where I get both sexy stuff and regular stuff in a reasonable ratio, pretty much like any woman would.

PretzelGirl
10-13-2010, 09:54 PM
Rule #1, we are all the same in that we are all different.

I started extremely casual as it was cheap. My warddrobe keeps getting dressier as time goes on. Not one thing I would consider "sexy".

Lucy_Bella
10-13-2010, 10:10 PM
When my daughter stumbled into some of my poorly hidden clothes, her remark was " whos old lady clothes are those "? I really can't say . If I was to guess I would have to say some what old fashion because nearly all the young ladies these days won't get caught dead in a dress unless it is required..

Karinsamatha
10-13-2010, 10:23 PM
When I started, yes I did want to look sexy. But that has evolved into wanting to blend in with other women.

Sandy Banks
10-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Once I decided to try and go public the clothing had to become more conservative to look like a somewhat normal girl.:o

Melody Phillips
10-14-2010, 02:28 AM
So far I dress kinda sexy..kinda casual. I love cute tops,skirts,hose and heels. I also love nice casual tops with long pants,skirts and jeans. I don't have a set look yet. I look at women my age (45) and get an idea of what the style is.

t-girlxsophie
10-14-2010, 02:40 AM
I have always dressed in whatever I see that I like,have dressed in mini skirts and lowcut tops etc even now.but these days I wear them with leggings,as is often the style now,but overall I dress Classy I love softknit sweaters,blouses,pencil skirts,tights and heels and dresses,on the very odd ocassion I'll wear trousers/denims so I don't think my style has changed much,not went to extremes either way really

:hugs:Sophie

Vickie_CDTV
10-14-2010, 02:42 AM
Some do, some don't. It depends on the individual, their motives for crossdressing, their influences, etc.

I have never been into dressing overtly sexy, but I like what I like and I dress like I always have (mostly as a secretary, professional lady, etc.) and have never had a desire to change that or wear jeans etc.

Noemi
10-14-2010, 03:18 AM
I so love this place. Thank you all for being here. Big Pink Cloud... I love dressing but have struggled to and fro, worrying what other will think of me(I still do)but it feels so good, and is Me, I have been cding since I was 5 or 6, but had lots of years in which I did not dress at all. But in my 30's it came back on wings of satin and lace.
I love the Hyper Fem 50's and 60's. Dresses. But I like ladies pants and will wear jeans too, if they are tight and sexy. That whole too small tee shirt tight jeans look the young ladies wear is very hot, but probably not hip for 40 year old me.
Anyway I am glad I am here, this place relaxes me....so Kisses to everyone....................

Shananigans
10-14-2010, 03:45 AM
Hmmm...Idk. My SO is still really young. But, I know that she wants me in skirts and dresses half of the time, so I think there is a fat chance that she'll convert to jeans.

Lorna
10-14-2010, 04:31 AM
Fifty years ago when I started, fashions and clothing were very different. I still love those skirts and dresses (nobody wore jeans then) and the underwear that goes with them. I have also enjoyed the shorter skirts and tights I saw around me in the 70s and 80s. As someone who dresses only in private, the question of "blending in" doesn't arise but, with only infrequent opportunities to dress, I see no point in changing out of male trousers just to put on female ones - for me there is so much pleasure in wearing a skirt or dress.

However, if I were to be a full-time dresser I think things would be different. I think that, just as women did, I would eventually find my skirt, slip, stockings, girdle and heels something of a hindrance and be pleased to put on the jeans....though I would not want to ditch the bra and would still need at least a shaper or pantie girdle underneath....and maybe some not-too-high heels.

CharlotteCD
10-14-2010, 01:29 PM
I started off with any dress I could get my hands on, then about 14 or so I was then wearing sexier clothes, but now I love a casual look, professional look, sexy look... all of it!

HannahP
10-14-2010, 04:12 PM
When I was in my teens, it was all about wearing short skirts and school dresses, whatever all the girls wore. Looking back, I didn't care about whether anything fit together. Now that I'm older, it's all about getting the overall look as feminine and passable as possible. That means a-line skirts, cinchers, shapewear, suitable wigs etc. Really, I like to dress closer to my age (well, maybe 10 years younger). Most of my minis have been retired to the back of the wardrobe. Thinking back, I probably could have worn just about anything when the body was younger and leaner. Great memories though!

Aprilrain
10-14-2010, 11:22 PM
Don't knock girl jeans until you try em!

Janet Elise
10-15-2010, 12:34 AM
I have worn all of the sexy frilly things. I am like you. I now prefer regular GG attire.

Tina B.
10-15-2010, 08:06 AM
Started young and wore what I could get my hands on, mom and sis where not wearing sexy, so neither was I. I Always liked the girl next door look, back then it was skirts, or petal pushers, sexy was and old girdle I got my hands on. Now it goes from legging Capri's to skirts and blouses, sexy is still and old girdle I bought, it olds it all together and slips down the old beer gut. I did do Minni skirts back when they where the rage, not because they where sexy per say, they where what all the girls where wearing.
Tina B.

ShellyMadison78
10-15-2010, 08:33 AM
I've always liked the classy, prim and proper look, there's plenty of sexiness in that style. As a lot of girls here, when I was younger I wore whatever I could get my hands on. I never really liked that trashy-****ty look, I'll take cutesy and innocent any day.....even though I do have my rare naughty moments. I think my style has pretty much remained the same, only more age specific.
I do have a weakness for cheerleader and schoolgirl outfits though! :devil:

Shelly

Angie G
10-15-2010, 09:02 AM
I started with the "normal"female clothing then got into the mini skirts and the maid outfits.:hugs:
Angie

sometimes_miss
10-15-2010, 08:33 PM
I think Denise has a very good point, and what we wear really depends on why we are wearing it, just like drab clothing. If you're doing it for a sexual thrill, what you wear will probably be very different than for someone who just dresses as a female because he identifies more as a girl than as a guy and feels more comfortable when he's able to behave and dress as he feels is natural for him.

Alice Torn
10-15-2010, 09:14 PM
Brandy said it for me. I have always wanted to dress modest, to sexy, but not ****ty. NO THONGS!! Skirts from six inches above the knee, to mid calf, skirt suits,hose and heels, classy sheath dresses, sweaters, lots of sleeveless mock turtle neck tops, pearls, broaches, earrings, bangles.

Annaliese2010
10-15-2010, 09:26 PM
I never did the off the wall bizarre costume thingy... Not yet anyways, lol. I choose on the basis of taste comfort and what suits me naturally. Don't really like breast forms even. Ok, sometimes they're fun. Rather be just lil me though - feels better ;)

TommyII
10-15-2010, 09:45 PM
OK, the more I dress, the more I dress. In the beginning it was always sexy. Now I dress for MY mood and correctly for the situation. Don't wear an evening gown to play golf! Sometimes I feel like lounging around in sweats and a t, but when I need a boost I love silky hose, a satin top, and a nice skirt. Be YOU!

Lynn Marie
10-15-2010, 10:27 PM
Yes, that's how it went with me. Started out with the highest heels, and tightest skirts I could find. Gradually my skirts came down and got a more "fitted" look, and my heels came down to a slightly more practical height. I'm not sure if getting out made any difference, but nowadays I strive for a more balanced look of fitted class rather than ****ty hooker. I'd rather be the high priced call girl than the street hooker. I get to look better and make way more money!

juliew
10-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Jeans, shorts, blouses, sweaters...same as my wife. Sometimes she wears mine, sometimes I wear hers..at least I did before she dropped a couple of sizes. Got to get back on that bike. My wife introduced me to women's jeans years ago and they FIT GREAT. Been wearing them for years.