PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!! WOW!!! I think I passed.. WOW!! I'm so happy

LitaKelley
10-13-2010, 04:31 PM
I've been dressed 24hrs a day for the past 4 days less a few hours spent tending to my animals and a couple of errands.

Today I decided that I need to get out, but I didn't want to go back to drab, so I asked my wife and daughter if they wanted to go out.

So, in the car we went.. no neighbors around, but nonetheless, I feared not and didn't care if they saw me or not.... Well, I did sort of, but thought they'd think I was someone else driving my car and that is was ok, lol

I needed gas, so I stopped into the gas station/convenience store forgetting that the guy that works at the store on the corner of my street that I see almost every day also works at this store, and wouldn't you know it, he was there behind the counter. There were around 4 or 5 people there.. nobody noticed, or at least I don't think they could tell.. nobody looked twice.. nobody batted an eyelash... AND the guy ahead of me in line said "Go ahead miss" and let me go first.. I get to the counter and did my best to sound like a woman and asked for $10 in gas on pump 3, turning my head to point to my car hoping he wouldn't recognize me... and I am in AWE AND SHOCK..... Not only did he not recognize me, he said have a nice day ma'am.. :) :)

I am excited and happy how that went... so, my wife and I head to the park to let my daughter play... it was packed with moms and kids... great.. I'm good with this.... I get out and go into the park not trying to hide or be shy.. I did my best to walk and move like a lady and spent time with my wife and daughter like there was nobody else around and nobody noticed, nobody looked, nobody whispered..nobody pointed and nobody laughed.. the world didn't end... and then when I was trying to take a picture of my daughter, one of the other children kept getting in the way.. The child's mother comes over and apologizes to me for her kid being in the way.. I tell her "no worries, thank you" and the lady tells her kid "stay out of the lady's way.. she's trying to take a picture of her daughter".. I thank the woman again and take my daughters picture.. and then the woman tries to start a conversation by asking "are you girls from around here".. my wife stepped in and took control of the conversation from here...... and wow.. I feel GREAT...

So, on the way home my daughter says she is hungry, so we agree that we're gonna go to McDonald's drive thru.. but when we get there, I said "the hell with drive thru.. I'm going in.. and I did and again.... nothing happened.. everything as if this was normal as if I really was a woman.. and I ordered my food, but now the kid at the register had a big smile.. maybe he was happy.. maybe he was a shy young boy and thought I was pretty.. or maybe he though I talked funny, or maybe he clocked me and was being pleasant, professional and polite... and he called me ma'am too :) A couple minutes later, another employee said "your order's ready miss" and handed me my bags :)

Wow oh wow did I feel so ecstatic, and with a huge smile and laughing out the door with my daughter, a gentleman opens the door for me, holds it open and says "after you ma'am" and THEN my daughter says "LOOK DADDY.. LOOK DADDY I GOT RASBERRY TORT" and the man does a double take, LOL OMG.. I laughed all the way to my car.

Then we get home and my wife tells me she wants a six pack.. OK, I decide to go to our LOCAL grocery that we always go to and I went there EN FEMME and again, everything as if nobody noticed and all is good.. So, I got the beer and I'm waiting in line, but the man behind me is tapping my shoulder asking me "is that good beer" and I froze.. didn't answer.. pretended I didn't hear.. and then he says "Miss... is that good beer".... oh crap I thought.. but still didn't answer... and then damn, wouldn't you know it.. the young girl at the register carded me.. she didn't giggle.. she didn't act funny like she sensed anything.. gave me no indication whatsoever that she read me.. she just wanted my ID and I didn't want to give it to her.. so, I said sorry in my girl voice and walked out..

I got home, scrubbed my face, changed my clothes, except my jeans and everything under them, and went straight back there and went to the same register, to the same cashier.. "Hi, find everything ok" she says.. "Yes, thank you" I say.. she rings it up, bags it.. DOES NOT CARD ME... and I say "I have my ID now.. don't you want to see it".. she looks at me confused like she don't even know what I'm talking about... "no, that;s ok she says" I smile the biggest smile and walk out the door laughing.

Who knows.. maybe some had suspicions.. maybe some did read me.. but none reacted... I'm happy.. I can do this anywhere now :)

Ediosa
10-13-2010, 04:44 PM
:cheer::dance::GD::^5:

Love

me.....:heehee::D

ShellyMadison78
10-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Wow your venture must have been really euphoric! What did you wear? It's nice that you have the support of you family and to be there for you when you took that big step to venture out. I'm gaining some confidence reading all these stories here so hopefully soon I'll have my own stories to share!

sallyjones
10-13-2010, 04:50 PM
wow is right! thats awesome! i am so glad that you get to go out en femme and you get to live that way, you go girl!

Maria in heels
10-13-2010, 04:54 PM
I'm so jealous of you! Someday I may just get enough nerve up to just go out everyday....I loved your day, and am glad that you had a great time

helena.gcd
10-13-2010, 04:59 PM
Great!!! what a nice day you had!! dressed like a lady, treated like a lady!!!! i'm really glad for you

msginaadoll
10-13-2010, 05:09 PM
Sounds like a great day Lita. Isnt it wonderful when the stars are in alignment, or is it the planets? Whatever it was wonderful that folks treated you as u were dressed. Gina

Amanda22
10-13-2010, 05:09 PM
Lita, what a great day! Incredible adventure you had there! Humorous, too. Thank you for including all the details. You're an inspiration.

LitaKelley
10-13-2010, 05:46 PM
...What did you wear?

This is how I dressed today

FionaO
10-13-2010, 06:01 PM
I'd have preferred to see a photo of you in the clothes instead of some fashion model in an advertising shoot. However it is a lovely outfit and I'm sure you lokked very nice in it.
Fiona O

LitaKelley
10-13-2010, 06:30 PM
I'd have preferred to see a photo of you in the clothes instead of some fashion model in an advertising shoot. However it is a lovely outfit and I'm sure you lokked very nice in it.
Fiona O

That IS me. :) I can post another one if you don't believe me... wow.. what a compliment.. thank you. :)

t-girlxsophie
10-13-2010, 07:03 PM
I dont know if you passed all day.but sounds like a most wonderful day was had by you and your family.maybe it just goes to show you that the majority of folk are too busy to care and good hearted too,maybe things are getting better for us all.I hope you all have more wonderful days out in the future

:hugs:Sophie

Sally24
10-13-2010, 07:50 PM
Isn't it nice to realize that the world won't come to an end if you leave the house with a wig and breasts on!! Congratulaltions on such a nice day. I still remember most of my trips out but the first few were magical!

LeannL
10-13-2010, 08:10 PM
Great job. I think that you are learning on of the primary lessons. It doesn't make a difference or not if you are read as long as they treat you like the lady you appear to be. Enjoy your next trip!

Leann

Cassi3
10-13-2010, 08:34 PM
You look fantastic in those photos! Happy you had a good day :D

charlie
10-13-2010, 08:45 PM
hello Lita!
Wow! You have an accepting wife is what I got out of your post. I'm jealous! That was the wonderful part of your post. As for passing, some times are like that. Most of the time people just see what they think they should see. Don't let the time throw you when you are read and it gets a bit embarassing.

Miranda09
10-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Wow Lita, what a great experience, and, with your wife and daughter no less. All I can say is....:yrtw:

Jorja
10-13-2010, 09:38 PM
Way to go Lita!!!! I love to hear when a girl has a good trip out. Only one little minor mistake. When that man tapped you on the shoulder you should have answered him in your deepest voice, its beer of course its good. Then showed your ID, paid for the beer and went on your way. :D

stephnbrown
10-13-2010, 10:32 PM
so jealous

Simone.B
10-13-2010, 10:48 PM
Sounds like a wonderful day! Glad you had fun! Have to love the innocence of children.

elle
10-14-2010, 03:43 AM
nice read

Tasha McIntyre
10-14-2010, 04:19 AM
What a great post Lita.

Who knows.. maybe some had suspicions.. maybe some did read me.. but none reacted... I'm happy.. I can do this anywhere now :)

Wow, you know what....that's my attitude as well. You took on the challenge and flew through it will flying colours :)

You can do this anywhere now.

Gerrijerry
10-14-2010, 04:49 AM
IT was wonderful to hear about your great trips. You look lovely and have support which is great also.

ShellyMadison78
10-14-2010, 05:35 AM
You look totally amazing in those pics! It looks like I'm not the only one feeling a little bit jealous, Here's to many more outings for you!

Jenna Stunned
10-14-2010, 06:34 AM
THEN my daughter says "LOOK DADDY.. LOOK DADDY I GOT RASBERRY TORT" and the man does a double take, LOL OMG.. I laughed all the way to my car.

LMAO, Thats awesome!! Great story, Im glad to hear that things are going so well for you.

AndreaS
10-14-2010, 08:49 AM
Congrats. Going out enfemme and being accepted by all is such a great feeling. I bet you can't wait to go out and do it again!

linda allen
10-14-2010, 09:32 AM
Congrats. I'm jealous. :battingeyelashes:

jenna_woods
10-14-2010, 09:45 AM
wow that was a day for you, I myself haVE FOUND PEOPLE DON'T REALLY LOOK THAT CLOSE OR REALLY CARE, KEEP HAVEING FUN AND YES WE NWVER KNOW WHAT KIDS WILL SAY.

LitaKelley
10-15-2010, 04:07 PM
Congrats. Going out enfemme and being accepted by all is such a great feeling. I bet you can't wait to go out and do it again!

You got that right. :)

After how I felt last time out, I decided I just DON'T CARE what others may think, so today I decided I just HAVE to get out again, so I went to my local Walmart, the one I always go to right here in town. :)

It felt so good to just walk around and hear the clicking of my heels on the tiles... I took my time browsing around and realized that 99% of the people around don't pay attention. I did noticed some people look at me, or some glances, but there's just no way to tell what anyone is thinking, nor what they see, and I didn't care nor did I even pay much attention to everyone else... I felt right, like nothing mattered at all and FINALLY I was able to browse around the panties, bras and lingerie without feeling strange.. I felt normal, and to everyone else around I would of been just another woman shopping, but I did notice some looking at me strangely, giving me the feeling they either knew, or they supposed or wondered and had to look harder to decide for themselves, but I didn't care and paid no mind.. just continued shopping.

A couple employees seemed to be staring, but it didn't bother me too much.. it did a little, but I decided to think and feel "f--- it" and didn't let it interfere with how I feel.

So, yeah, some people look.. some people stare..... like I said before.. maybe they clocked me, but then again, maybe they like what I'm wearing, or maybe they're looking beyond and past me to something behind me, or maybe they thought I was hot, or maybe they were thinking "wow, that chick is tall" or maybe they were thinking "is that a man or a woman", even "that's a man dressed as a woman" but I decided, who cares what they think.. I feel GREAT, and besides.. those with questioning or odd glances were very few as most noticed nothing at all.

As I walked by the pet food section, a couple was walking toward me and I realized the male was transman and he noticed me too.. we exchanged "hello" and gave each other a little wave with big smiles :) That was a great feeling, to bump into a like minded soul whom understood and related.

Tomorrow, there's an in town day time trick or treat for the kids to go trick or treating at the businesses around town as well as activities, etc at the town hall and park. I took my daughter there last year and she had a wonderful time. This time, I am going en femme and being called "DADDY" in front of others will be perfectly fine with me there. :)

As much as I hate blocking my little one's pretty little face, I'm not willing to show her on a public forum.

OH.. I should add that I'm entirely ready to live full time presenting as female.. I love this too much to not .. I'm very MUCH HAPPIER.

ShellyMadison78
10-15-2010, 04:16 PM
Lita, it sounds like you had an awesome time this week and you look awesome as well! Going by the pics you definitely look passable, so I'm sure the looks you got at Walmart were those of complete jealousy. At least you didn't have a lady ask you how to get a BIG ASS!!! LOL!

TommyII
10-15-2010, 10:46 PM
So I'm really confused, do I need to get larger male parts or smaller male parts to do what you just did? Excellent story, how fun for you!

AmiFL
10-21-2010, 11:32 PM
you are soooo lucky.... you have an understanding wife, a loving fun daughter..... and lot soooo feminine as Lita... The door has opened for you on the outside.... be careful when you get offered the first phone number.... from a guy like the one in line asking about your beer .... he wanted a taste I am sure

tvmichellenh
10-22-2010, 08:27 AM
you look great too bad we never met, I liver in Epping for 11 years. i am on yahoo every day im me.

BiancaEstrella
10-22-2010, 12:03 PM
The situation with your daughter bragging about her toy brought a huge smile to my face. Glad you're having fun, Lita!

Reggie Campion
10-22-2010, 12:20 PM
The more i read in the club the angnst i get to go out. All i need is a good hair piece. Some day i will write a similar message. Happy for you.

Reggie

Susie2
10-22-2010, 12:23 PM
Congratulations, it sounds had a wonderful time!

AndreaS
10-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Keep us updated on your new found freedom. Invest in a simple tripod for your camera and take some pics of yourself while you're "out and about."

It's such an exhilirating feeling being out in the world as woman, isn't it? You're not looking for extra attention, you're just looking to be accepted as any other woman would want to be.