PDA

View Full Version : A week with out CDing and Gender Play and Jonesing for it

Toni_Lynn
10-13-2010, 06:09 PM
I'm not sure if my topic here is appropriate, though I'm sure the mods will let me know :), so here goes.

It is borne out of the fact that I am on holiday with my wife at her parents house, so I have not been able to CD and we have not be able to make love with each other. To be truthful, I've only been able to wear panties and have worn a kilt the entire time.

The result of this is that I am as ... I won't use the word ... as ever, as is my wife. Let's say that intimacy is so totally on my mind.

And there's the rub. I've almost been pre-occupied with it. I should explain a bit. I am into what I will call 'gender play' as a part of our fun. There is another term used for the second word there, and it begins with the letter 'F' and ends with a 'K'.

Fortunately my wife is okay with it and enjoys it as much as I do.

For example, last night we were in Wal*Mart and we were both buying panties. I leaned over and whispered to her, "I wish I was buying some men's white boxer-briefs for you!", and she looked at me and said "C'mon lets go get 'em". I had to turn down the offer, cause there was nothing I'd be able to do about it with her parents being around.

Today we walked by La Senza, a lingerie store, and I saw a dreamy bra, panty amd nylon set. An image that flashed through my mind was me wearing that and my wife wearing men's Jockey Y-Fronts and a 'beater'.

Constantly running through my mind is the thought of her girl bits snuggled in the soft cotton of a pair of men's white fly-front breifs or a jockstrap, and my boy bits in a lacy white pair of panties.

This is about the worst jonesing for my wife in men's underwear and our gender play I've ever felt. Oh my heavens does she look good in 'em! Lots better and sexier than I ever did!

As I say, fortunately,s he is totally into it, and her willingness is almost a part of the problem today. I can't wait to go shopping with her!

So I guess what I'm getting at here is two things

a) am I totally off my nut with my fetish and gender play

b) what do you jones about in similar situations

BTW -- for the uninitiated, to jones is a slang word for to crave

Huggles

Toni-Lynn