PDA

View Full Version : A simple question, Please just Transmen to reply

Lucy_Bella
10-13-2010, 10:47 PM
Hi,
I COME IN PEACE...lol.. I have a question for some of you guys , I am not here to pick any sort of fight or disagreement.. So please ,please don't take this wrong. I just have a simple question thats all... Do you not like us MTFers?

I am just asking and if you don't, may I ask why so I can try and not make any mistakes that others here may have ? I know this is your play ground and I respect that , the answer could be maybe to many of us come in here and ask stupid questions..

I am courious because I like to come in here and read some of your threads but I feel unwanted , is it ok to at least read some of your threads? I don't comment on them, any that are clearly marked NO MTF. I just would like to hear what the peaves may be about some of use MTF's.. So I don't make any mistakes.

:love:

mistunderstood
10-14-2010, 06:30 AM
Lucy we do not not like you or any M2F's. But we get very frustrated by the lack of respect from M2F's. We are tiered of having to defend our-selves against the invasion of our side of the fence. We on the male side tended to be more serious about what we want. We have discussions about things other than about clothes. We welcome what you say but please respect that not all threads are meant for you to answer.

Andy66
10-14-2010, 08:56 AM
I love you ladies. (Rawr. :we: ) :heehee:

You're welcome to read and in most cases comment. The thing that bothers the guys is that we sometimes feel that some of the ladies disregard our feelings. Some ladies seem to think they have it tough and the guys don't. Some talk about how horrible men are. (Fact is, there are some bad and some good people in every group.) And some trans ladies might even imply that they are real women, but transmen are not real men.

We are all fighting the same battle for the right to be ourselves. It would benefit all of us to try to have more understanding and teamwork. Thank you, Lucy, for trying to help that happen. :hugs:

Areyan
10-14-2010, 07:57 PM
i'm in agreement with the other guys here. i also don't mind the ladies visiting us over here and it's great to hear what everyone thinks, but some topics are really just specific to who is being asked and we only ask for the same respect from the MTFs that we offer them - not barging in on topics specific to them.

very nice of you to come in and ask so sweetly too, the respect is appreciated. :thumbsup:

Lucy_Bella
10-14-2010, 08:40 PM
Thanks Guys,

For understanding , I just didn't want to lurk in here if I wasn't welcomed. I just get bored sometimes reading the threads in the MTF section, I am not turning my back on them don't get me wrong ,it's where I belong . I just ain't into some of the threads as much and I get bored..I promise I will respect the needed rules that apply and only common sence should tell you.

AnonyMouse
10-15-2010, 10:02 AM
Noes, we love MTF-ers. It just doesn't always follow that they love us, and sometimes things end up breaking down.

Lucy_Bella
10-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Noes, we love MTF-ers. It just doesn't always follow that they love us, and sometimes things end up breaking down.

I have no problem with you guys.... I respect your privacy tho and I am sure there are certain threads that are better left alone from MTF folks..Thanks for the replies :)

I don't mean that in a personal way, but more as, if this thread wanted to know about your past relationship failures, it would have it in the subject. It does not-therefore we don't want to hear it.

Sorry, but this crap is getting annoying-I got to say something. It's like a sudden pattern with the mtf and f cd's >_>

Ok I came in here to be nice and tried my best to get along , I was respectful ,polite and didn't suggest or say anything negative .. I get a response from a member like this above . My post had everything to do with the thread my glass is half full the dis grunted person that wrote this aboveglass is half empty..

Why did I bother ,it's true you do not like us I can take a hint ,the person who wrote this will not have to worry about me posting any other B.S. post in this section and he can just get on with his miserable life I can do without the wedge of negetivity ..