PDA

View Full Version : I have not worn pants to work for two weeks :)

Pythos
10-14-2010, 10:53 AM
So last week and most of this week, I have not worn regular pants to work. I have instead worn either my AA disco pant, both the black or blue ones, or leggings.

I started with plain black leggings, then moved up to plain blue ones. Following that I wore my Zipper sided ones, with my peasant boots (oh wow are those comfortable). The first wearing of my midnight blue disco pant was quite a step, since these curently are marketed for women only (common AA, get with it and make most of your stuff Unisex, break some ground, LOL)

So far no reaction, or positive compliments. I am quite honest about my reasons "I like them and they are different from the uniform of blue jeans and t shirts)

Yesterday I wore my midnight blue D.P.s with off black hose underneath, and I wore regular dress shoes...in other words the hose were quite visible.

I always wear long tops with my leggings and D.P.s, Some dressy, others just definitely Goth or Rock associated T-shirts. :)

There is a very high probability I will be able to wear skirted garments to work at least during the Halloween week. :)

Who knows. I am quite happy with the no pants though. Heh

JiveTurkeyOnRye
10-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Congrats! Even I wouldn't make a move like that but then again I work at a hardware store.