PDA

View Full Version : I Feel Lucky Today!!

Danielle Gee
10-15-2010, 06:54 AM
:daydreaming:

My sweetie and I were going to an affair at a school in my Grand Daughters district. It was a talent and beauty contest for “Little Miss (fill in the blank). Our home and this school are about as far apart as possible and still be in the same district. It was about a 30 to 40 minute drive.

We seldom play the car radio (even on long drives) very much preferring to have a conversation. Well last evening the subject turned to how long it takes her to get ready.

We talked about shaving our legs and Nairing vs shaving. We talked about how long it takes to accomplish by each method. We also discussed moisturizing afterwards. We also discussed using “Oil of Olay” on our faces and how wonderful it felt (and smelled) right after application.

We sat in the parking lot for a few minutes watching the HS girls walk in wearing their formal gowns, and discussing the relative merits of each (she likes the “sheath” style dresses and I like ‘em “pouffy”) She even tried to explain how special a dress like this made a girl feel.

Just as I was pulling the car door open and she stopped me and said………

”Dani, it’s so nice to have you as my best girlfriend “

I gave her a kiss and smiled, but was thinking how lucky I am also”

No point to this story really, I just thought some of you would enjoy reading it!!

Danielle:hugs:

Leasa Wells
10-15-2010, 07:13 AM
its those special moments in life that a second last a life time.

Tina B.
10-15-2010, 07:16 AM
That is sweet, It's nice to have moments like that!
Tina B.

t-girlxsophie
10-15-2010, 10:20 AM
What a lovely thing for your wife to say.theres a lot of heavy going threads here lately(not a dig) so its nice just to read a feelgood story of two ppl happy with their life together with Crossdressing at the heart of it.Those of us who have understanding SOs should cherish them,they deserve nothing less

:hugs:Sophie

Paula_56
10-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Priceless

Jodygurl
10-15-2010, 09:10 PM
How lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Crissy65
10-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Danielle,
What a great moment. Truly special!

boardpuppy
10-16-2010, 10:52 AM
If only we could all share monents like that, hehe. I know I would be in heaven.

Hugs,
Alice

KarenS
10-16-2010, 10:58 AM
As the others have said, what a special moment.
You will remember that one.

AKAMichelle
10-16-2010, 01:02 PM
Sounds you both are lucky to have each other.

Chari
10-16-2010, 01:32 PM
Danielle,
There is a "point to your story" - that being you have a very accepting, understanding, and loving sweetie! Many of us wish we could have part of that too. Thanx for sharing.

BLUE ORCHID
10-16-2010, 08:42 PM
Danielle, She's a keeper give her a big hug for all of us.

Orchid

Kari Lynn Franks
10-16-2010, 09:07 PM
I bet you were beaming the rest of the day I just love the feelings I feel inside when judy says things like that to me

DianeDeBris
10-16-2010, 11:13 PM
It's wonderful to realize how close and mutually supportive the two of you are -- congratulations to you both!

Karenmarie
10-17-2010, 12:41 AM
I enjoyed it very, very much. Thank you so much for sharing.
Its just about everything that I fantisize about, my wife being accepting
and being able to talk to her like you and your wife. It seems so sweet and nice.