PDA

View Full Version : Feeling better

Maddie Knight
09-07-2005, 03:07 PM
I've not had a good few weeks.
Where I work was broken into, I can see the building from my house so I called one of the directors. Luck the thief's didn't get much but had things stacked up to come back for more, the director and I moved it so they didn't get any more. But the following day when the other director told me the firm could be moving 30 miles away and I said he'd have to make it worth my while, he told me I didn't care about the company.
Also my dad tried to cut his face of with an acident involving a grinder whilst doing diy. He's ok now but it made a mess.
Our house guest is getting on my nerves. What was going to be a few month stay has turned into 16 months. He doesn't know my secret so I havent had the opertunities to dress as I would like.
So I've been felling quite down and deprest.
Anyway, today at work I decided to chear myself up and bring myself out of depresion.
I,ve had a bath and shaved away the yeti that I had become, sexy underwear, best dress, makeup and I feel a new woman.
Its amazing how being Maddie can pick me up so much, I really need to do this more often.
Thats my rant, sorry its soo long.

Julie York
09-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Now all you have to do is........Get drunk and steal a bus! :D

Maddie Knight
09-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Getting drunk, I've opened a bottle of wine.
I've never driven a bus, but there is always a first for everything.

Julie York
09-07-2005, 03:48 PM
I hadn't either.

DonnaT
09-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Is there no way to get you house "guest" to move out? Sounds like he's taking advantage of the situation (what ever it may be).

Maddie Knight
09-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Is there no way to get you house "guest" to move out?
We are working on that. If he doesn't go by the end of this month we are going to tell him to go.

JocelynG
09-07-2005, 04:24 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune and trials that you have been through. Welcome back Maddie glad you emerged once again out of that maculinlty :)

Donna
09-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Maddie,

I'm so sorry that you've had such a terrible time. Being treated like that at the office is no fun. Then you've had to put up with a guest who has clearly outstayed their welcome! I'm glad that you have a forum you can go to who understand these problems. I hate it when I can't wear what I want - it seems so unfair.

Anyway, I'm happy your feeling a little better and hope you guest leaves soon! Also sorry about your dad - hope he heals quickly.

Donna

Tristen Cox
09-07-2005, 04:33 PM
Good to see you again Maddie, good luck getting rid of your guest. Sounds like it's time for them to vamoose

Priscilla1018
09-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Welcome back Maddie,I bet I could get him to leave.Sounds like you've had a rough go,we are all here to talk to.Hope things get better soon.

Kimberly
09-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Now all you have to do is........Get drunk and steal a bus! :D
yes yes yes yes...!

Wendy me
09-07-2005, 05:21 PM
welcome home girlfreind we could get "rid" of the house guest.......

Rainbow6562005
09-07-2005, 05:27 PM
What an unfortunate time for you. But I'm so glad that you took care of yourself by dressing-up, after bathing and grooming.

As for the leech in your home, I keep thinking "Tony Soprano."

Rainbow
PS. Stealing a bus is a very bad idea. :eek:

Natalie x
09-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Hey, Maddie, you want we all come round (dressed) and clobber him with our handbags?

(I'm helping you with the bottle of wine, by the way, nice innit?)

michelle19845
09-07-2005, 10:03 PM
i always have the desire to wear bra and panties into work without being caught just to feel better from the stressful situations.i just don't think i could pull it off right now,especiallly being warm out.i'd pry be too obvious.

michelle

paulacd
09-08-2005, 08:10 AM
Hey, Maddie, you want we all come round (dressed) and clobber him with our handbags?

(I'm helping you with the bottle of wine, by the way, nice innit?)
If there's enough of us, we could all drive the bus round to clobber him?!

Emily Ann Brown
09-08-2005, 09:00 AM
Maddie,

Any chance you could just dress for the guest? Maybe he'd move today if he's not the understanding type.

And I drive a bulldozer....which end of the house is his room? giggle giggle

Emily Ann

JocelynG
09-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Maddie,

Any chance you could just dress for the guest? Maybe he'd move today if he's not the understanding type.

Emily Ann
You beat me to it Emily. Unfortunately that is a way to get rid of someone

Julie York
09-08-2005, 05:43 PM
O.K. the plan's coming together.

Get drunk...then dress up, then steal a bus, fill it full of crossdressers....... and run it into his bedroom.

Yeah..that'd work.

Samantha Jane
09-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Getting drunk, I've opened a bottle of wine.
I've never driven a bus, but there is always a first for everything.

I've driven a bus (not a stolen one though), but I have yet to experience opening a bottle of wine. :D :D But I have been drunk once ................. to often :)