PDA

View Full Version : Comming out to my wife as Jennysue

jennysueaz
10-17-2010, 07:38 AM
Like most of us, I have been dressing in secret for almost all of my life. I have been dressing since before becoming a teen. In the beginning there was extreme excitement and usually ended with release. I have move to pure enjoyment in dressing in femme. Many times throughout the years I have purged all clothing and told myself; this is it, no more cross-dressing. I was wrong, every time and I continue to dress. My wardrobe has grown and includes many dresses, skirts, blouses, bras and panties, shareware and sleepwear. All of this I wear only when my wife is out of town. My wife travels every month for her job and is gone for one week. This is my time to dress and become Jenny. Before she returns from each trip I clean the entire house and do all of the laundry to make sure everything is put away and normal.
This last trip I screwed up and left a pair of panties in the laundry hamper. She found them and went ballistic. She thought there was another woman that I had brought into our house. I denied it and tried to redirect the conversation to her travel and tried to implant the thought that the panties were introduced into her luggage by the airport security by accident. No luck. Well, I finally confessed to her that they were mine and that I am a cross-dresser.
She was relieved that there was no other woman and wanted to know more about my dressing. She needed to know that I was not interested in other men nor did I want to become a woman. I told her that I enjoy dressing in women’s clothing and feeling feminine. My wardrobe is classy and stylish and very feminine. I explained to her that today so many generic girls have lost the art of dressing with style and class. She listens and we talked for hours and over two days. She accepted me as I am and I discussed dressing boundaries to her and told her that we would proceed at a pace she was comfortable with. She wanted to see my wardrobe and how extensive it was.

I pulled everything out of their hiding places and showed her. She insisted that I keep it out and re-arrange my dressers and closet to make room of all of Jenny’s clothing.

My wife, WOW. I love her more now than ever. I have never told anyone my deepest secret in forty years and she accepted me. She insisted that I dress up as Jenny and introduce myself to her the next day. She went out shopping and I got dressed as Jenny. She came home and brought me a dozen long stem roses and welcomed Jenny into our relationship.
144627 144623
Jenny is free and has a best friend, my wife. We are joining the local transgender society support group so that she can share with other significant others and I will be free to express myself with all of you wonderful girls. I look forward to meeting everyone and introducing to all of you my wonderful wife.

BRANDYJ
10-17-2010, 07:49 AM
I am very happy for you. No more hiding and being open with your wife will serve to bring you both close together then ever. Go slow and as you already said, go at her pace and by all means respect her boundaries. I wish you well.

t-girlxsophie
10-17-2010, 08:03 AM
Thats Wonderful Jenny,It must be such a relief that you dont have to hide anymore.your wife sounds like an awesome lady who has taken your feminine side to her heart.I hope you share many good experiences together

:hugs:Sophie

Tina B.
10-17-2010, 08:11 AM
Congratulations! There is nothing better than being able to look in your side of the closet and see all of "your" pretty things hanging there. Having a wife that excepts us with out reservation is about as good as it gets.
Tina B.

StaceyJane
10-17-2010, 08:14 AM
Isn't great to not have to hide.

kaitlin
10-17-2010, 08:20 AM
I too am very happy for you! Having a loving and supporting wife has made my life wonderful in so many ways, and I bet it will for you too!

Chari
10-17-2010, 08:40 AM
...and the truth will set you free! How wonderful to have an understanding, accepting wife! Ask for her help and advice, to continue expanding your horizons, & exploring all the facets of your feminine side.

Jay Cee
10-17-2010, 09:38 AM
I'm very happy for you. Your wife is a very special person.

AKAMichelle
10-17-2010, 09:49 AM
You spent all those years worrying about this day only to find out in your case that there was nothing to worry about. Now you found out that you really had chosen well and found your soul mate. You are one lucky girl. :D

cosmolovesph
10-17-2010, 10:07 AM
That is really good news, make sure she know how much you appreciate her and respect her acceptance of the other you.

Holly
10-17-2010, 10:39 AM
Jenny, I couold not be any happier for you. And I completely agree with Michelle... it proves you chose your soulmate well and have been working at your marriage, nurturing and strengthening it over the years. May you both continue to find all aspects of your lives together exciting, fulfilling, loving, passionate, and fun!

Mary Morgan
10-17-2010, 10:56 AM
Congratulations to you both. This is a wonderful event in your life and I hope it will be rewarding for you and for your relationship with your wife. I cannot help but believe we are better people when we are able to let the one we love most know the complete person we are. As others have said, take it slow and easy, be prepared for starts and stops and above all repect whatever boundaries you have agreed to. Again congratulations and enjoy your newfound freedom from guilt and anxiety.

pernille d
10-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Wow ! What a pleasant story to read, and not the ending I expected when I opened the thread and started to read,

PretzelGirl
10-17-2010, 11:43 AM
I am with Michelle and Holly. Acceptance is the pulling together of many things. The two I feel are most important are the person doing the accepting and the relationship you built. I am happy for you and it is always nice to read a Happy Ending!

kayegirl
10-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Great news Jennysue, things can only get better. Last weekend I told my new GF about Kaye, and she (the GF) has been very accepting. This weekend she came to stay at my place and asked to see my wardrobe. Seemed impressed with my collection, but I think that I may have lost the straight blonde wig,(GF has naturally curly dark coloured hair), but it's a small price to pay for the happiness.

kristinacd55
10-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Great story Jenny!! Just don't go TOO overboard with the pink fog, but it seems you're wife is cool with it! That's fantastic

tess graham
10-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Great beginning, Jenny. You look very pretty and have a nice classy look. I am very happy for you. Tess

WandaRae2009
10-17-2010, 06:29 PM
Congratulations. I am only hoping I get a portion of that leve of acceptance. As others have said, take it slow and at her pace. You don't want to push too fast and have her pull a reversal.

Good luck on your future growth together. I know you must be so much happier and peace not having to sneak around any more and live with the secrets.

Bobbi Lynn
10-17-2010, 10:05 PM
Congratulations

il.dso
10-18-2010, 09:30 AM
Wow, what a remarkable story.
I've been crossdressing for decades as well and
am fully dressed as a woman while typing this heartfelt reply.
The burden of secrecy, deception, fear and guilt are substantial
and damaging to a marriage.
Please accept my best wishes to you and your wife in this next era of your marriage.

Angie G
10-18-2010, 09:52 AM
WOW Jenny sue is one lucky girl. Makes you wish you'd have come out years ago doesn't it hun.And you looking good in all your pics Jen. :hugs:
Angie

AngelicaLeveau
10-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Beautiful story. It was less than a year ago when shared the secret with my wife late one night. she definetly isn't as understanding as your, but hoping things will get there some day. Isn;t it such a relief though. Love the look lady;)

Sarah Doepner
10-18-2010, 10:20 AM
It's great to hear this Jenny. Your story and the way your wife responded are very similar to my experience, so I was reminded of how lucky I am to have that woman in my life. These women deserve nothing but love and honesty, well, maybe a little pampering as well. I like your look and with her help you should find your world getting wider and more interesting all the time.