PDA

View Full Version : My brother (sister)

ecsvmc
09-07-2005, 04:00 PM
I am sure that my brother is a cd like me as I have seen some Lingerie that is definatly not his wifes when i was decorating in his home recently. Anybody any Ideas on how to raise the subject as it would be great to have a fellow CD (sister) in the family

DonnaT
09-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Maybe bring it up sometime while having a drink together. Something like, "I've had a question on my mind since we decorated. I notice some lovely panties in your size, not your wife's. Honest to God I don't think anything is wrong with guys wearing panties, mind you, and I was curious if they were yours or not."

Maddie Knight
09-07-2005, 04:16 PM
I would not say anything, he/she may want to keep it as secret.
Besides if you are wrong you may be setting yourself up for trouble.

Lauren_T
09-07-2005, 04:20 PM
I am sure that my brother is a cd like me as I have seen some Lingerie that is definatly not his wifes when i was decorating in his home recently. Anybody any Ideas on how to raise the subject as it would be great to have a fellow CD (sister) in the family
If you're sure, then mayhap you could 'accidentally' leave an unmistakeable clue, like taking your shoes off and... 'Oo, where did that nail polish come from?' :thumbsup:

Lindahexi
09-07-2005, 05:30 PM
I think you should be very careful how you approach this, there is the possibility that you are wrong about your brother, and also he might take offence at you looking at the lingerie while working in his house.My advice is to wait for a more positive indication that he might be CD.

Daphne Renee
09-07-2005, 05:40 PM
Yes I agree with most others here. Wait untill you can be absolutly positive. Even then be careful. The last thing you want is for your brother to be angry with you.

Natalie x
09-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Add me to the "be cautious and maybe don't say anything at all" list.

MichelleGray502
09-07-2005, 07:07 PM
yes i would to agree with everyone else on this topic, be very careful when you ask 'th question to him you could be wrong 'bout it and you could set yourself up for trouble or embassment. wait and see if you find anything else that might convince you that he is a cd before apporch him 'bout it.

be very careful and good luck

Georgette
09-07-2005, 07:49 PM
Vewey,vewey carefulwey AAAAAAAAAS EEEEEEEEEELLLLLLmer Fudd WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOld say.
Just my 2 bits worth.

Jenny Beth
09-07-2005, 07:53 PM
If you found lingerie that you don't think are his wife's then he wasn't very careful about hiding it from her..........therefore she must know and be accepting of it. The way I see it, it might not be a bad idea to bring it up with her saying you suspect your brother is a cd and you wanted her to know you are okay with it. If you are wrong she'll just laugh it off, if you are right she just might confide in you, either way you don't out yourself.

Ooooops! I should add that I assume you found these items in plain view, if you accidently found his hiding place this would be bad advice since you'd be outing your brother. On second thought you might want to keep this under your hat.

Rachel Morley
09-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Here's a dumb question.....how do you know that they aren't his wifes? How can you be sure? Maybe she's changed her tastes recently. Be careful, coming out to him is fraught with danger!

Stephenie
09-08-2005, 09:19 AM
I have thought that one of my brothers may like to dress. I have thought this for about 25yrs now but, have never ask or brought it up. It's a long story but I think that the reason that he moved to a new town is because his then GF outed him to everyone. I was in the Coast Guard at the time and stationed far enough away that I didn't learn about it until after the fur settled. I pieced together alot of small bits, (because no one would say what happened). Even with all that I learned I still have not asked him.

You know your brother better than us. How do you think he would react to a dierict question?

Lisa Golightly
09-08-2005, 09:27 AM
Oooooooh... 'Warning Will Robinson... Warning!!!!' It's Devil's advocate time!

Please do not be offended by these fictional scenarios...

1) Your brother gets seriously upset you have any idea what his wife's underwear looks like.
2) The underwear belongs to a third party.

*cough* Do you see the potential danger of these two hypothetical scripts???

JocelynG
09-08-2005, 10:27 AM
Like everyone else I would be extremely cautious unless you find a true sign that is concrete evidence that would suggest he dresses. Just keep you eyes open and your mouth closed for the time being

Shelly Preston
09-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Hi
Be extremely careful unless you catch him wearing something that confirms your suspicions
Do not say anything there are too many pitfalls

If you are correct he may be upset angry or ashamed

If you are wrong, well false accusations however well meant can cause havoc

Think how much you value privacy ( for any reason )

size7satin
09-08-2005, 03:03 PM
I would never force him to come out.

Just like many of us here if and when he is ready he will.

Does he know that you cd? You too can let the cat out of the bag without forcing him out, and maybe put him at ease to open up to you.

Marianne
09-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Cut up some newspaper headlines and paste them onto a blank sheet of paper, leave it under his windshield wiper.

"i KnoW wHaT yOu dO whEn tHe wIfE iSnT hOmE"

If you get a phone call from sis-in-law a couple of days later asking you if you've seen your brother in the last few days, you'll know something's up.

But seriously, I'd be VERY careful.

Maybe take him out for a beer to some place that has a drag show and make an offhand comment about you can't beleive how good some of the 'girls' look, see what his reaction is and take it from there?

Julie York
09-08-2005, 05:20 PM
The "obviously not his wife's" line is the intriguing bit.

Why aren't they?

How would you know?

Wendy me
09-08-2005, 05:41 PM
next time you are with him say your bra strap is showing ... and see were it goes.....