PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait for winter.

simplykaelyn
10-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Not because I enjoy the weather, but I can shave my legs and Kaelyn can come out more often. Plus I usually am out of work for a couple months and can spend all day enjoying Kaelyn.:daydreaming:

Jamie001
10-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Not because I enjoy the weather, but I can shave my legs and Kaelyn can come out more often. Plus I usually am out of work for a couple months and can spend all day enjoying Kaelyn.:daydreaming:

Sounds great, but legs really need to be shaved in the summer and warmer months when they are on display in skirts and shorts. Most GGs shave legs less in the winter and more in the summer when legs are on display.

StacyCD
10-17-2010, 06:31 PM
In a couple of weeks I hope to be able to shave my whole body. I shaved my legs last January but it didn't last and I let them grow back. This time I'm hoping to be clean all winter--if I don't chicken out!

simplykaelyn
10-17-2010, 07:49 PM
Sounds great, but legs really need to be shaved in the summer and warmer months when they are on display in skirts and shorts. Most GGs shave legs less in the winter and more in the summer when legs are on display.

I'm with you Jamie, but in the summer I am in guy mode. Shorts, Tevas, tank tops etc. The winter allows me to paint my nails, shave my legs and whatever else, underdress more, and take pics. while being Kaelyn. It's a long time to wait but I get my time through the year, it's just that winter allows me more time.

Edit to add that I am an indoor only CD right now. No confidence to go out yet, if that makes any difference.

barbara f.
10-17-2010, 09:09 PM
you are exactly right simply kaelyn. fall/winter is the best time for cding.

simplykaelyn
10-17-2010, 10:00 PM
you are exactly right simply kaelyn. fall/winter is the best time for cding.

I may not be right in that that conditions have to be perfect for me to be Kaelyn, but for me I have to have a balance, and winter months when pants are in, polished toes can be hidden, I don't get much time for myself much less Kaelyn.

I do what I can, when I can.

seatown9
10-17-2010, 10:06 PM
I LOVE the fall/winter seasons... get to shave my legs and wear hosiery!!!

jessica renee
10-17-2010, 10:08 PM
I have the same problem. Being here in the midwest, I tend to wear shorts pretty much all the time except for when at work during the summer when temps often reach 100 degrees on a cool day. And as I am not out to my family and friends, shaved legs would look very odd. I do however keep my toes painted all year long, I don't like wearing sandals anyway.

simplykaelyn
10-17-2010, 11:27 PM
My thing is I dress to a point everyday. Heels and hose at the very least. Sometimes I have time to go all out, most times not. I paint my toes on Fri. if I don't work Sat. and by Sun. eve, it all comes off, only to wait another week. Frustrating.

Winter allows me to keep my tootsies polished for weeks, as pants are the norm along with my thigh highs. I get to wear panties and a bra underneath my pants and shirt.

TommyII
10-17-2010, 11:57 PM
I'm in Arizona and it's just too hot for panty hose and more in the summer. I do like the cooler weather for most under wear. In 100 plus temps, just a tee and shorts is all you can stand.