PDA

View Full Version : PICTURES PLEASE??! Sweet Vici may not be a computer genious!! But I'll never give up!

sweetvici
08-19-2004, 12:55 AM
Hi everyone It's me again!! Only this time I come armed with knowledge!! On 08\17\04, I thought I was doing the bravest thing I have ever done in my life!!! I was going to write a post and have you all view and Critque my very first pictures as Vici!(A picture IS worth a thousand words) I was so excited to finally have found the courage it takes to get as pretty as possible pose for the camera and post the results!! But alass I could not for the life of me get that #@#@%^%!(Censored) "manage attachments" button to do as it was told! I struggled with it untill I could'nt take it anymore. Thanks to the kindness of , Our very own, Julie M. And some cussing and upgrading of my "Ancient computer" I have achieved sucess My, photo's can now be veiwed!! Most of you have been VERY kind and generous with your time and suggestions, So I'm hoping that I can be forgiven for being such a "ninny" I'm very :o embarrassed that so many of you took the time to read my post and then were left TOTALLY confused as to how to help me. Because there were no pictures for you to critique!!!! I hope you can find the strength to go back for me and give my post anouther look. Only try to judge me on my looks and personality NOT my computer skills!!! I'v "managed" to attach some more pictures to this post to so I'd appreciate some input on these two (They were taken on the same night) Again I appologise for being overly anxious and not prpoerly plannig my first post. Oh and I almost foorgot could you do me one more favor?? Let me know witch wig you like on me the most. Thanks again to all of you, You have given me the strength to overcome my fears and let the woman trapped inside me all those years breathe freely. Hope to someday repay your kindness. Your new friend sweet Vici.P.S. Feel free to E-mail me or message me!! P.S.S. I got one pic to upload I'll try for more tommorow love Vici

Tristen Cox
08-19-2004, 11:19 AM
Vici.
To show that I haven't been ignoring you in the least I will put this back on top since you were kind enough to edit and add your pics. Now we see you!
I see someone who is not trying to be someone they are not. You look like you've found the expression you want to go with and it is passible in my opinion. Unless your voice is deeply tuned like Ted Cassidy (LoL) you've got a good shot. Keep it up and don't stop smiling. :)

Hugs T.

eleventhdr
08-19-2004, 12:59 PM
Well congratualations. Sometime's is indeed hard to put the frist pictures up So you have succeded in that which i admirable. Please do feel free to continue now that you have made the frsit steps. Suzy Ann!.

softandsmooth
08-20-2004, 09:18 PM
Hi SweetVici.

I like the jeans and top look. Casual and kinda sexy looking. I think you have two wigs - I like the pictures with the longer hair better. Touseled looking is the way to go I think.

Best of luck on your debut! Baby steps baby steps.

Charlotte