PDA

View Full Version : this is funny and scary

Steph.TS
10-18-2010, 07:09 AM
my mom wants me to wear my fem jeans to work, I've been wearing them around the house for a few weeks and even out around town, and no one has noticed they are fem jeans yet... while I believe they are truly passable, I'm not sure I feel comfortable wearing them to work.

I have a dillema to face here don't say anything wear them to work and possibly get found out or tell her and never wear them around the house let alone outside...

Kim_Bitzflick
10-18-2010, 07:21 AM
Jen,

Does your mom know about your dressing? If not, think again. It sounds like she knows and is encouraging you to be who you want to be.

Just my viewpoint.

msniki48
10-18-2010, 07:25 AM
I take it your mom does not know they are femme jeans, and does not approve of you dressing, or does not know you dress. just don't wear them if you think you will be uncomfortable at work. unless mom lays out your clothes for you each day, you don't have to say a thing.

hugs

msniki48

;)

Steph.TS
10-18-2010, 07:34 AM
a while ago I told my mom that I wanted to be a woman she obviously doesn't approve, since then she's discovered my pink bralette but still doesn't know what it was, anyways if she knew the jeans were fem clothes she wouldn't approve of it.

Billijo49504
10-18-2010, 07:36 AM
Unless you do all your own laundry, she knows. With that said, who cares. A lot of guys wear women's jeans, they say they fit better. So unless you make a big deal about them at work, I don't think any one would care. As long as your work gets done right. A while back, I was in LB, and I was behind a guy getting some jeans, at the checkout. I told him those were my favorite jeans. He said thank, and what are you getting today? I told him I was getting a skirt, 2 bras and 3 pr of panties. He looked shocked.:eek: I just told him I was just a little further along, at cress dressing than he was.:heehee:...BJ

Stephanie Miller
10-18-2010, 07:55 AM
Who's kidding who here? Your telling me that mom doesn't know what a bralette is or how to read a tag in jeans? Come on.. The major hint for her might have been you telling her that you wanted to be a woman.
You took a very big step in telling her, now finish the job. She needs information. Get all the information about crossdressing that you can and sit with her some evening and chat. She may not like the info you give her at first - but at least she will have the correct info to make choices with. I don't see the jean at work as the big issue needing attention. Wear them. Who's really going to care.

Jennifer in CO
10-18-2010, 08:00 AM
Have to agree with BJ. I don't own any 'guy' jeans ...or slacks for that matter and NO ONE has ever said a word. Have they noticed?...maybe, but it hasn't changed anyones attitude towards me. Now, one thing you haven't said about the jeans. Are they REALLY fem jeans with lots of decoration or just skinny jeans or what?...as for the bralette...dang straight she knows EXACTLY what it is...

Jenn

Chari
10-18-2010, 08:13 AM
Good advice from previous posts. Absolutely your Mom knows you are wearing femme attire. It is time to be honest with her, telling her about your feminine feelings and desires, and asking her for understanding and help. As for wearing femme jeans to work - if you are comfortable and confident in your choice of clothes, and your work place does not have a special "dress code", then go for it!

Karren H
10-18-2010, 08:44 AM
Unless your like 12.... And fear you will loose your allowance... Tell your mom to mind her own business!!

AKAMichelle
10-18-2010, 08:48 AM
Sounds like she is trying to get you to stop wanting to be a woman. She knows the jeans are girls but she is hoping that the guys at work will raze you so much that you stop this nonsense. That's what I think. Sounds like a moms thinking.

AllieSF
10-18-2010, 03:46 PM
Only wear the jeans to work when and if you are comfortable doing that. We do not know all the details and Mom should not be telling you how to dress. I also think that she knows what is happening and maybe giving you a test to see if you have the courage to be what you told her you are. Good luck and don't let anyone pressure you to do something before you are ready to.

Nikki A.
10-18-2010, 06:22 PM
As far as the jeans go, nobody will notice unless they are other that the typical lue or black and without decorations. I've been wearing femme jeans for years with no problems. They fit better with the stretch, and are a little lighter and cooler than men's jeans.
Now I have a pair of capris that I found and thats a whole different story. Even them I've worn to walk the dogs at night.

LitaKelley
10-18-2010, 06:32 PM
I've been wearing womens jeans out in public ever since buying my first pair and refuse to wear mens jeans any more unless it's to do dirty work.

Nobody notices or says anything about them.. Jeans are jeans.. it's just a label.. sure the fabric content and cut is different, but you have to admit, womens jeans are just so much more comfortable.

Andy66
10-18-2010, 07:34 PM
You don't say how old you are or what type of job you have. My advice is to not let Mom tell you how to dress at work, or interfere with your job in any way, or she may end up embarrassing you. (I speak from experience here.) Also, since Mom is presumably a woman, of course she knows what a bralette is.

Steph.TS
10-18-2010, 08:36 PM
the bralette was partially hidden so I doubt she knew what it was as the form of it wasn't really visible, the jeans are Levi's 512 perfectly Slimming, I removed the size tag and the perfect slimming label. I think you guys are right, she proably knows, I mean the bralette though partially hidden was still cloth and bright pink... lol anyways I've been working myself up to wearing the jeans to work, that's why I've been wearing them around town and around my family, to see if anyone would figure it out...

I'm in my late 20's, work in an office, and live with my parents, so I have to try to be care to avoid detection, my family disapproves of crossdressing let alone the whole 'I want to become a woman' thing...

Andy66
10-18-2010, 08:55 PM
Levis men's and women's jeans look pretty similar, so you may be okay wearing them. On the other hand, if you work in an office, it wouldn't hurt you to dress up a little more - slacks and a button down shirt, maybe?

lingerieLiz
10-19-2010, 02:37 AM
Why does your mother want you to wear that pair of jeans? Don't you have more than one pair. Maybe you should buy a few more pairs so she can't keep track. Depending on the cut, she may have realized they were women's. I have a couple of pairs that zip in reverse and no one notices. I've worn Gloria Vanderbuilt stretch jeans and no one noticed. One time I wore an expensive pair of men's western jeans that had a emblem on the coin pocket. The woman that I was walking a property with saw the emblem and told me she was impressed (she worked at a store that sold them). For a moment I couldn't remember if I had men's or women's on. I can't tell you about work, because every place is different. I've seen work enviroments where you could wear a dress and no one would care to the other extreme.