PDA

View Full Version : Smooth Legs Busted

JoanAz
10-18-2010, 10:03 AM
I was Working (Video Horse show) sitting Up in my Purch, wearing Guy Shorts when a Customer / Friend, who is a MD / Doctor came buy and, touched my leg to "Pull some Hairs" that were not there, "Epilated".
He said "No Hair", I was filming at the time and could not answer as it would be on the Disk.
I just smiled and shruged my shoulders...No big deal:)
Joan Az

Sarah Doepner
10-18-2010, 10:06 AM
The only ones, other than my wife, to ever comment on my smooth legs was one of my granddaughters. Others may have noticed, but she is the only one to ever comment. It isn't a big deal.

Freddy12
10-18-2010, 10:16 AM
Few people notice in my experience. In part it's probably because there are men who have very little body hair without having to shave or epilate. I'm not so lucky. I do love the smooth feel after I have epilated.

AngelicaLeveau
10-18-2010, 10:16 AM
Many, many men are shaving these days. Many find it much more comfy when workign out, swimming, etc. Quite a few ladies like a smooth man as well. My wife does complain about the stubble when not keeping up with the maintenence.

Karren H
10-18-2010, 10:19 AM
Pulling leg hairs is some kind of caveman male greeting? Lol. That's a new one! The guys on my hockey team have seen my hairless body for years in the locker room and no one has said a thing. Sarah is right. No one cares.

Ruth
10-18-2010, 11:41 AM
Actually it's weird that a guy would come up and greet you by tweaking your (non-existent) leg hair. And he says he's a doctor...
Shame you were in the middle of videoing, or you could have reminded him he wasn't conducting an examination.
No-one normal cares about these things, but I'm not sure about your doctor.

Sarah Michelle
10-18-2010, 12:48 PM
I don't agree with the belief that no one notices, or cares but I think most people are reluctant to question your shaved legs. As for the customer/friend/doctor, clearly he's one who is prepared to comment on what he sees. The observation only becomes difficult when you don't have an answer or a retort. I know an elementary school teacher, male, who is hair-free head to toe. You can believe that he gets asked often, every time he wears shorts. His answer; personal preference. Nobody has ever gone further with their questions. And, in answer to the obvious question; no idea.

EllieOPKS
10-18-2010, 01:34 PM
I would have given him a hand jesture like wait 5 minutes or 10 minutes and when you could finally talk, I would say something polite like "Wow! your power of observation musta got you all the way thru med school. So do you like to randomly touch guys?" It would have left him in an awkward spot. :)

marny
10-18-2010, 02:39 PM
The thing I've notice most since I started shaving my legs five years ago is how many other men shave their legs. It's only natural to look once your in the game. I agree with the sentiment that no one cares.

Karren H
10-18-2010, 02:43 PM
Been kind of funny if he were balding and you rubbed his bald spot (on his head!!!). and gave him a questioned look like "what no hair??". Lol.

JoanAz
10-18-2010, 02:59 PM
I have known him and his wife for 20 years and he knows me and my wife..there was nothing wrong or funny as to his comment. Just a friend being observant...

AKAMichelle
10-18-2010, 03:35 PM
then let's just say that he was very observant. :D

Shapeshiffter
10-18-2010, 06:44 PM
I had to point out to my Gf that I had shaved my legs. That was after wearing shorts all weekend around her.

Fab Karen
10-18-2010, 07:25 PM
True, no big deal. Though notable that the majority of hetero men wouldn't touch another guy's leg like that in public.

Chickhe
10-18-2010, 08:07 PM
I bet he noticed because he is a doctor... they are supposed to notice. Sounds like a friendly interaction. I'm curious what any follow-up conversation will be... him telling you many guys do it, or only the TS patients do... would be curious to hear a doctors perspective.
...oh and the bald head...good one. I once told my father in-law after he commented on my long hair, that mine is on the outside of my head and his (he is bald on top) is accumulating inside taking up the room where his brain once was... :-)

GirlyGirl66
10-19-2010, 01:40 AM
I keep my whole body shaved and never had a negitive thing said, had positives from a ex I was dating.

Vickie_CDTV
10-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Maybe it is because I grew up in the era of "good touch/bad touch", but why on earth would a straight man just come up to another straight guy and think it is appropriate to touch his legs like that? I can see asking about the lack of hair on the legs (still a bit nosey but I can see it), that is one thing, but to think he has the right to touch them without asking?

NicoleScott
10-19-2010, 06:12 PM
Ask him if he does the same when he greets women.