PDA

View Full Version : I want a bra!

Lorileah
10-18-2010, 03:33 PM
I was in Target last week, looking at he closeout (one should never pay full price if one does not have to) clothing when from across the aisle a small voice yelled "I want a bra!". Several of us looked up to see a small male child about two years old sitting in cart while his mom searched the rack for something.

The great part was the mom's reaction. She just smiled and said "You do, do you?" he said yes and she said, "We'll see about getting you one later." the kid was all smiles and several people giggled about it. Not one person looked shocked or annoyed. I wanted to ask if he needed a Demicup or a full figured :)

Karren H
10-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Bras.... the new binki!! Pasification on multiple levels!!

Lorileah
10-18-2010, 03:39 PM
and you never outgrow them!

AKAMichelle
10-18-2010, 09:10 PM
while it sounds cute, it does possibly signal trouble ahead for this little boy. If he thinks like this at that age, then this could very well get worse and lead to a lot of problems with them growing up. I would hate for anybody to go through the confusion I did as a child growing up.

Freddy12
10-18-2010, 09:15 PM
I would say one is never too young to crossdress.

Miranda09
10-18-2010, 09:40 PM
I would have loved to have seen his expression when his mom said.."maybe later." Nice to read some light-hearted threads! :)

Chickhe
10-18-2010, 11:45 PM
Two year olds want everything they can grab...they don't even know what a bra is, other than it has milk inside... cute story...you could find a double DD and put it on the kids head as a cool hat.

Mary Morgan
10-19-2010, 06:03 AM
And it came to pass that out of the aisles of Target a leader would rise up and show the way to a place where everyone is free to be themselves

Emma England
10-19-2010, 07:07 AM
Later as in when he is 12 years old?

Gerrijerry
10-19-2010, 07:13 AM
I bet a lot in this forum wants this mom to adopt them.

Shananigans
10-20-2010, 07:48 AM
Haha that reminds me of my friend's kid. He was like 5 years old and came out of his mom's bedroom and said to me, "Smell my hand." I was a little nervous...not sure what he was going to pull on me. But, his wrist smelled like perfume. Then, he said, "I smell pretty today."

This was the same boy that said he wanted his eyebrows waxed too while I was getting mine done. We pretended to wax his brows by putting the powder and strip on there without the wax.

I'm interested in seeing where this will go in a few years, but at the moment it's pretty hilarious.

Chari
10-20-2010, 08:12 AM
I've seen a similar situation with a Mother, an early teen girl, and a younger boy (about 8) shopping in the Girls dept. As Mom gathers the clothes, she hands them to the girl & tells her "time to try on this outfit". The girl takes the boy into the fitting room, and in a few minutes he comes out in a pink & white dress, white tights, pink tennies, little pink purse, and a white ribbon in his hair. Later this trio was in the cosmetic dept with Mom applying lipstick to his lips. He licks his lips and says "Do I look pretty now Mommy?" "You are very pretty darling" replied the Mom.