PDA

View Full Version : Yay, got brave

Sophie_A
09-07-2005, 05:48 PM
Hi, but i had to tell you all, i have finally been seen dressed, and I just want to share it with you all, hope you dont mind. It was my birthday today, and i had had a couple of drinks, and my mate and his girlfriend were taking me out for a meal. Well I wanted a shower before going out, and i thought would ask what everyone else was planning to wear and my mate knows i dress, but he has never seen anything as much as a photo, joked that he was wearing a shirt and trousers and that his girlfriend was wearing a skirt and a top, so i could choose either trousers or skirt. Well I had my shower and thought well i need to iron a shirt, so i would pop on a skirt and heels, whilst i ironed my skirt. Well i put the same skirt and heels on as in my avatar, and made my way down stairs with my shirt (yes its pink) to iron. Well i walked into the room, and they were sat on the couch, and nothing but wow, was heard, no laughs, no odd comments, just nothing but support it felt so good. I ironed my shirt and changed back to my drab clothes but i felt that little bit more special inside, and encouraged that maybe i will dress again and be seen and one day hopefully soon go out in public.

:) One older but very happy Sophie.

Toyah
09-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Good on you and not far away if you want big hugs:)

Natalie x
09-07-2005, 05:55 PM
Wonderful, Sophie. That's what real friends can do for you. I have a couple of pals like that, one male and one female, they just totally relaxed whether I'm enfemme or in drab, it's lovely. I hope that support like that will give you the courage to go forward, step by exiting step. Thanks for sharing.

Natalie x
09-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Hey, it's the East Of England Mob!!! He he! :D

Sarah Ellis
09-07-2005, 05:59 PM
Well done Sophie.... Good on Ya...

From a little further up the East of England too..... :welcome:

must be the sea air...... :D :wave:

Satin xxx

karen fox
09-07-2005, 06:23 PM
I know just how you felt, well done that girl!
I felt like was going to turn insde out and bloom like a massive blossom when I dressed infront of someone!
We need to all just DO it and not have to hide what we are!

Billijo49504
09-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Congrads and I'm glad your special day went well :D

Christina
09-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Sounds wonderfull Sophie! I bet you were ecstatic :)

Sophie_A
09-08-2005, 01:21 AM
Wow thank you girls all for your lovely and supportive responses. I was really nervous before i walked in the room, and then once i was in and they were so nice about it, it just felt so good, and great, im still smiling about it now, I feel very happy. Nice to know there are so many of you close by as well.

:cheer: Happy Happy :cheer:

RachelDenise
09-08-2005, 05:05 AM
What a feeling that must have been! You must have wonderful friends.

ChristineRenee
09-08-2005, 05:18 AM
It truly is amazing just what a little encouragement can do for you from some very special people in your life. One real nice feel good moment there Sophie...and thanks for sharing it with all of us!;) :)

Trinity_cat
09-08-2005, 05:26 AM
Well done, Sophie.

With friends like that, you could all be out clubbing , you en fem, in no time.

I'm not E/Eng. but still UK, ok Bonnie Lass :)

Wendy me
09-08-2005, 06:42 AM
cool to have people like that you can be free to be you with ....way to go......

Amber
09-08-2005, 09:03 AM
Thats great. I bet your mates girlfriend was jealous as hell of your legs :)

Sophie_A
09-08-2005, 09:12 AM
She didnt say that, but she might of been, i dont think she let go of him all night :)

The only comment made, was about how well i walked in my heels, she liked them but said she couldnt walk in them. Which reminds me, my new shoes should have been delivered to home today :cheer:

JocelynG
09-08-2005, 10:34 AM
Thank you for sharing Sophie. I bet you were walking on clouds seeing their response. Nothing like a compliment to encourage a girl to dress more :)

Kimberly
09-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Hey, it's the East Of England Mob!!! He he! :D
Wooh! :)