PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone hate their male parts

thechic
10-19-2010, 12:55 PM
Hi there
Im just would like to know do Meany of you dislike there male parts.
I seem to have days were i just hate whats between my legs, I am at current seeing a TG therapist and find this helpful,im also coming out of the closet,my family and some of my friends know about me and i do go out as a woman.

Inna
10-19-2010, 01:31 PM
I tend to hate about everything else about my maleness but that thing there has been with me through thick and thin, I identify it with pleasure rather than pure discomfort and dread. Given the choice I wouldn't miss it but without the choice I get frustrated with my body overall much more than just this ever shrinking organ. I would give it up in a minute for exchange of unmistakable female body but haven't gotten any offers yet :-)

GaleWarning
10-19-2010, 01:42 PM
He's my best friend.
Through thick and thin.
Wouldn't part with him for the world.

suzy1
10-19-2010, 02:17 PM
For me this is an interesting question because it’s made me think about this for the 1st time really.
The more Suzy takes over my life the less I like my male parts. But that’s just what you would expect I suppose.
But I like my male life as well so I guess I can live with it [or them]

SUZY

Traci Elizabeth
10-19-2010, 02:43 PM
I would not say I "hate" it. I have no use for it and wish it were not there but for now it is. If anything, it is a reminder of my past but that's about it.

Lissa Stevens
10-19-2010, 02:49 PM
There is not one thing that makes me male that I don't hate.

joannemarie barker
10-19-2010, 02:52 PM
I don't hate my male parts they're still mine :)

Kaitlyn Michele
10-19-2010, 02:59 PM
I didnt hate them when i had them.. hehe..they were meaningless to me is the best way to describe it.

LisaM
10-19-2010, 03:01 PM
I never had any fondness for them. They were there and I tried to ignore them.

Melody Moore
10-19-2010, 03:44 PM
I was born intersexed and had my female genitalia removed soon after birth.... I have never hated the fact I have male bits because Im use to them being there. All my life Ive felt something was missing and if I was given the choice about what I would have preferred to be between my legs, then its what they took away and left behind that bothers me most of all.

MaryAnn40c
10-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Yes I do hate my male parts and would like to lose them. If it was possible to wake up one day and know they were gone I would dance with great joy.

Faith_G
10-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Put me in the "trying to ignore them" camp. I don't dislike them to the point that I would do anything to them myself, but I will not miss them once they've been "repurposed."

Melissa A.
10-19-2010, 07:47 PM
I went out of my way to render it mostly useless. That brought an end to a hell of alot of emotional, and real physical anxiety, that I did hate having to live with. But the fact remains that those very parts are what will soon become what I need for body and mind to become congruent. In it's present form it would be more accurately described as indifference. Everybody knows that's more disdainful than hate.

Hugs,

Melissa:)

Charleen
10-19-2010, 07:58 PM
Hate's such a harsh word. No, I don't like them. Always been of the mind I was born with the wrong parts. As been said, I try to ignore them and keep them out of the way as much as possible.

Karinsamatha
10-19-2010, 09:27 PM
I dislike them - I do however tolarate them, they spend most of the time all tucked up nice and tight.

Rianna Humble
10-20-2010, 05:11 AM
Put me in the camp that finds the word hate too strong. With regard to my "male parts" what I do dislike is that seeing them is a reminder of my birth defect.

felicityefeminata
10-20-2010, 05:47 AM
while hate is not the word I would use, it is close. Although i am pretty useless down there, it remains part of me. I guess I look at it like one would look at their beer belly....its there, not very pretty, and we wish we could get rid of it.... Now, if we could figure out a way to diet and have it disappear....... that's what i'm talking about!!!

Gerrijerry
10-20-2010, 05:56 AM
hate is to complex for me too much work to hate anything. Just not what I think should be there is more to my thinking. Gets in the way, does not satisfy my needs. A poor design for my taste. I simple say less is more. Non is even better.

BRANDYJ
10-20-2010, 06:27 AM
Nope, not me. I am a crossdresser and not a TS. I love women and need/want my male parts to enjoy all a woman has to offer or for that matter what I have to offer her. I like both sides of my complex personality of masculine and feminine.

ShellyMadison78
10-20-2010, 07:08 AM
I'm with Brandy, I love my women and wee man down there loves them too! I enjoy the aspect that I can be a man when I need to be a man and be a woman when I WANT to be a woman. At this point I don't think that I will ever transition so me and him need to stay on the same page!

BRANDYJ
10-20-2010, 07:18 AM
It seems to be that there are two separate camps here. Those that are happy being a CD, and those that either lean toward being TS, or are in fact TS. Unless I was leaning toward transitioning or considered myself TS, I'd like my male parts. Then of course, I understand the part about not liking your male parts if you are TS. I love and respect both camps and hope there is unity among us regardless of where under the wide umbrella of transgendered you may fall.

Steph.TS
10-20-2010, 07:38 AM
to say I 'hate' my male parts I think is over stating the situation, all my life I've been familiar with it, I'd say in general I'm on friendly terms with it, but it definitely doesn't help with me feeling feminine, last night I bought size 10 jeans, and it made my butt looks great but you can kinda see an outline of my male parts which makes me think I shouldn't wear those pants outside... that totally sucks, if I could transition and find a great Doctor that corrects the males parts into a normal functional and appearing female parts then I'd totally do that, but I have to wait on that for a while as I'm saving up...

Frances
10-20-2010, 08:09 AM
More than ever. I am in a relationship with a post-op trans woman, and neither one of us want anything to do with my male parts. I have never felt comfortable using them for anything, and cannot wait for SRS (February 2011).

PortiaHoney
10-20-2010, 08:20 AM
Hate? Like some of those above, it's a strong word. No. I don't hate "them". It had it's purpose over the years but now, my life has taken a turn for the better. "It" is now an incovenience, a thing to be hidden away, a reminder of a life now passed and an added issue to be dealt with.

I hate that I can't wear short shorts. Or short skirts. I hate that I can't wear a bikini, but I don't really have the body for that either. Tucking does not hide it completely and 5 months of treatment has just made it less uncomfortable to tuck away.

I agree with those above who say it is just an inconvenience to be ignored. It's not like earlier years when he would make his presence known LOL. AND "it" will come in useful when I finally get the corrective operation I so desperately need. The donor material has to come from somewhere.

tanyalynn51
10-20-2010, 08:31 AM
Even when I wasnt thinking of SRS, I think I always have had dreams where I would wake up as a girl. In those, I never miss being a man. But, conciously, I never hated them. But, of late, as I moved toward taking, and am now taking hormones, I am thinking of those things that will get in the way of living as the female I am in a real negative way. Is it hate? Dont know, but since I have known true hate, Im not sure I would go that far.

Michelle1056
10-20-2010, 04:21 PM
I would trade mine in a heartbeat for female parts, but I'd want them back after a week. I actually love mine, but have always wonderd what it would be like to be of the opposite gender. So, I'll never really know, but I can always fantasize what it would be like! Seriously, though, I would never have them removed!

Michelle

Ingrid1999
10-20-2010, 05:32 PM
I dont hate them- I hate what they've done to me. I hate the secondary masculine characteristics a whole lot (beard, bone structure, body hair, pattern baldnness, lack of hips and breasts.) Ive managed to stay somewhat gracefull and feminine despite being male. If i transition I'd stick to an orchiectomy perhaps.

Veronica_Jean
10-20-2010, 05:51 PM
I don't hate them, I don't like them. I don't want to do anything to them because I'll need parts of them to form what I really want!

Veronica

Reggie Campion
10-20-2010, 06:12 PM
I don't hate those parts but i often have a problem with the way they bother me as they hang. This has been going for many, many, years. So as i have been dressing all these years i have to cope with those extremities. I have tried every thing to keep that part of my body flat But nothing seem to work. Going to try gaffs but i have a feeling that they will prevent me from enjoying the feeling of my panties which i rather like. So to answer i do have problem with them if i only had answer as fto how i can hide them without gaffs i would appreciate any advice. Frankly when i am at the Golf club they really are necessary.

Love Reggie Campion

Renee_E
10-20-2010, 06:31 PM
The scariest part of mylife is how much I hate my male parts. I bhave prayed for cancer so that they might have to be removed. A couple of times I came close to cutting them off because i hated them. I once poured battery electrolyte on them. Finally I accepted my fate and am who I am, but still dream of being without those disgusting reminders of how I was born.

jambam
10-20-2010, 11:12 PM
I don't "hate" them... "Dislike" would be a better word. They can be really annoying at times... Like, I really dislike getting aroused (it makes me feel violated somehow), and I also dislike how they can hinder wearing tight pants. If I woke up tomorrow and they were gone, I'd be happier.

Loni
10-21-2010, 01:30 AM
hate is such a ugly word. the male parts have brought me such joy..and sorrow, but part with them....not at this time.
have a use for them. not any more...the surgery i had (for another part of me) has left them just pretty much useless.

Bree-asaurus
10-21-2010, 04:20 AM
It's just like a really elaborate mole.

It gets in the way, it's an eyesore, but it's not like it raped me or killed my parents, so it's not like I HATE it ;)

Melody Moore
10-21-2010, 07:38 AM
I dont think there is many transsexuals that are happy about having male bits & its shocking to see how many transsexuals were into mutilating the genitals. I certainly never went that far, but I know I was never really happy with mine being there as a child & I tried many things to try & conceal it but I cant say I actually 'hated' it,.

I was certainly uncomfortable with my penis because of how unpredictable it would behave at times - the one thing i really did dislike ever since I was child was getting unwanted erections particularly while riding on the bus to school. My penis would often force me to be one of the last kids to disembark from the bus while hiding a half erect penis by carrying my school bag in front of my crouch. I also remember always tried my best tuck it away when I was getting ready for school to not be so noticable if it did get hard, but that didnt seem to work real well because of the old fashioned cotton Y fronts my mother always bought for me. I have always favoured baggiest pants I could get my hands on to help conceal it whenever it got hard. However the fashion trends of the 1970s became an absolute nightmare for me when is all you could buy was more tight-fitting pants or flared jeans that virtually left nothing to the imagination.

Because I have always been so uncomfortable with having such an unpredictable penis when tighter fitting briefs became popular I wanted the tightest briefs I could fit into while wearing them under the baggiest jeans, trousers, shorts or track pants I could find and my fashion sense has always been orientated that way ever since. So I really liked to wear cargo pants for this very same reason.

Before I started HRT a bit over 2 months ago, I was fully warned about the affects or hormones & testosterone blockers and told that my male parts wouldn't function like they use to and that it wouldn't be too long and I wouldn't be getting anymore erections - I really cant put into words how happy I felt about this news - so for me it was a case of 'Bring on the HRT!' and I haven't looked back ever since.

I'm a size 14 in skirts, ladies pants & jeans, but I wear size 10 bikini bottoms normally worn for swimming instead of proper underwear because of the materials they're made out of and because they have a little more padding and work like a gaff. Because the HRT has now reduced the size of my testes to virtually nothing, its now very easy for me to now tuck my penis away so that nothing is visible at all. So now I can finally wear tight fitting jeans, shorts & short skirts and noone can spot any unusual bumps. Because I don't get erections anymore there is nothing that is likely to happen that will cause me any embarrassment - oh the joys & the freedom I am now experiencing in my life from being on HRT! The only thing I really look forward to now is my SRS and having my male bits reconstructed in a way to look like it should have always been.

Melissa A.
10-21-2010, 08:32 AM
....If one more jerkface looks at me, then down at my crotch, I swear, I'm gonna give them a very serious talking-to. I really will. Just you wait. :)

Hugs,

Melody Moore
10-21-2010, 08:41 AM
....If one more jerkface looks at me, then down at my crotch, I swear, I'm gonna give them a very serious talking-to. I really will. Just you wait. :)

Hugs,

Don't you know by now Melissa that most men are yoyos and their eyes & heads always going up & down.... I really think its the funniest thing to see in a bar with all the dicks leaning on the bar watching every good looking girl that walks past. LOL

Melissa A.
10-21-2010, 08:46 AM
Don't you know by now Melissa that most men are yoyos and their eyes & heads always going up & down.... I really think its the funniest thing to see in a bar with all the dicks leaning on the bar watching every good looking girl that walks past. LOL

True, that. But it doesn't explain even some women looking at me, then glancing down at none-of-your-darn-business land, for some kind of evidence that will prevent their brains from exploding, I assume.

Hugs,

munshine nightwood
10-22-2010, 01:20 PM
I cant stand them I want them gone and if I could have my SRS today I would be on the operating table right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tara1967
10-22-2010, 02:27 PM
well I love mine and what I do with it(them) and my wife does also.

Billijo49504
10-22-2010, 02:46 PM
I used to like the way it made me feel. But now, all it's good for is not having to sit to pee on public toilets....BJ

Susie2
10-22-2010, 03:43 PM
I will happily keep mine, it's part of who and what I am, and have given my wife and I lots of pleasure over the years!

Melody Moore
10-22-2010, 04:36 PM
well I love mine and what I do with it(them) and my wife does also.

I will happily keep mine, it's part of who and what I am, and have given my wife and I lots of pleasure over the years!

Well I hope that you two never consider going on hormones because they certainly wont ever function like they use to.

Kerrylee61
10-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Does anyone hate there male parts?

... With a burning passion.

Kerry

Nicola2876
10-22-2010, 06:29 PM
I would say hate is the wrong word. I'm repulsed by my maleness and even though I've had pleasure from my bits and my daughter wouldn't be here without them I would trade in a heartbeat.

Barbara Dugan
10-22-2010, 07:18 PM
I wont say that I hate them, but I have to admit that when growing up I felt uncomfortable with them..I still do but I've learn to live with them..on one ocasion a cocktail of medications made then useless for a period of time and it was a really interesting experience.

nikkijo
10-22-2010, 08:48 PM
Can we trade parts?????????? Plz.....!!!!!!s!!!!!

Tara1967
10-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Well I hope that you two never consider going on hormones because they certainly wont ever function like they use to.
Well MelodyN, I never intend to ever go on hormones, I am a happily married partime cd, a hetero cd and that is the extent of my cd'ing. So there is no concern between me and my wife that I ever plan to do hormones and take things further by having surgery and giving up my manly side. I like being a man, though that's sometimes hard to be, But I am proud to be a good man. But just because it's the way of others on here doesn't mean that all should follow in the footsteps of those that take it to the next level, like hormones and surgeries. But to each their own, we all live by our own decisions.

Sharon
10-22-2010, 11:55 PM
This is just a reminder of something I thought should have been obvious, but this section, though open to all members, is geared towards Transsexualism and its assorted issues and not crossdressing which has a whole section of its own just a bit north of this one on the home index page. Crossdressers, as well as anyone else, are always welcome to post, but please be aware that you are addressing members who consider themselves the gender other than the one that was physically bestowed on them at birth.

Loni
10-23-2010, 01:54 AM
what would you call a cross dresser that would like them gone. but wants to still be a man in a dress??

TerryTerri
10-23-2010, 02:46 AM
what would you call a cross dresser that would like them gone. but wants to still be a man in a dress??

What they wish to be called. Ma'am or Sir, I'd go by how they were presenting.

Anyway, I sort of see this as I was born with the birth defect of having the wrong gendered physical body. If it had been caught sooner the testosterone damage would not have been as severe. However, it could have been worse I guess. At this point the only thing I think I find useful is being able to stand up to pee. My thinking at this point is that peeing standing up will be the thing I'll miss the most about transitioning.

thechic
10-23-2010, 05:46 AM
thanks for all your reply's It make me feel more normal,Iv always hated my maleness even though some good has come from it , like my beautiful kids.I have attempted self mutilation many years ago but decided to stop, I do wont to live.I thought i was the only person in the would that had these same thoughts.
thanks

gretchen2
10-23-2010, 07:34 AM
If only I had a magic wand, everything would be gone.

Loni
10-23-2010, 10:30 AM
--terry terry--- alas i almost can not stand to go anymore. after the surgery, (not a sex/gender change thing) it was a cancer operation. things just are not the same. just does not want to be there any more, tucking is not even needed...anymore.

i guess i need to see a shrink.

Amanda22
10-25-2010, 11:43 AM
Great topic... I have never, ever felt like my male parts belong. I recently gave my therapist an illustration of how I feel: if I were involved in an auto accident and I awakened in the hospital to the news that the doctors had to totally remove my male parts, I'd be sooooo happy.

Michelle I
10-25-2010, 04:28 PM
I was going to respond as I really do not like my male parts but after talking to my therapist today, she reminded me that they do recycle the male parts during SRS. So the only mistake GOD made was making it an "Outie" not an "Inie" :) which will be hopeful fixed some time in the future.

JessicaNK
10-29-2010, 10:31 PM
Because I have deep emotions that I should have been born female, yes I am not overly fond of those hideous looking things between my legs and they often get in the way sometimes they even get a little hurt when I am doing my complete full femme (tuck'em away) routine. I know I am not alone here, but I can't tell you how many times I went to bed wishing I would wake up to see this cruel trick that was played on me forever corrected. But then reality sets and the male genitals are still there. I wish it would happen more often but I remember a few dreams I had where I actually had a vagina and they were incredible dreams. I wish I knew how to trigger more dreams like them. I have tons of cross dressing dreams, but detailed dreams where I actually have a vagina are few and far between. :/

With all that said, as much as I dislike the buggers, when I do play with them they do give me temporary pleasure so it's nice to know they can still do their job. I may not be the gender I feel I should be, but I must acknowledge the gift of life.

Genivieve
10-30-2010, 02:53 PM
When I was really young, I would pray to God to give me girl parts. I never really liked anything visibly male. Even on T.V. shows like I Love Lucy, I hated when Ricky would undress his male body looked rough and stinky.

I still get feelings of disconnect with my masculinity. I was buying razors today and passed the female shaving section which was pretty only to see the male section next to it with some hairy dude shopping. In that simple image the contrast of what I identify with hit me again.

Karen564
10-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Hate it you ask ?

Nah.....I Loved it so much that I had it cut off & bronzed !
It makes one hell of a conversation piece when displayed on the mantle.....LOL

Louise C
10-31-2010, 11:44 AM
I've always wanted to be seen as, and present, as a woman. As you wouldn't normally run around with everything on display, they've never really bothered me.
However, the further down the road i go, the less i like them. I will be pleased to see them gone eventually.

noeleena
11-01-2010, 05:42 AM
Hi.

What i hated & yes its the strongest word is having to wear any male clothes no matter what they were & my Mum knew that .
When Jos & i were to gether she all so knew that.still are to gether, they like most did not think i was a woman how would they . As to body parts what was needed to be a woman was there in waiting after having children . the butterfly has emurged as a woman.

...noeleena...

neha
11-01-2010, 06:21 AM
I wish one day i wake up with big breasts and a gorgeous pussy.

Pattie O
11-02-2010, 12:54 AM
I dont hate my male parts ;just wish that they weren't there! This includes not only genitals but masculine body and facial hair

Panophobia
11-03-2010, 04:35 PM
I dislike my male bits, but it what I have. So i make the best of the situation.

Stephanie Anne
11-03-2010, 05:33 PM
I figured I would chime in here. It's still nice at 6 in the morning to be able to stand up to pee. Other than that, I find it more that my anatomy gets in the way than it being something I hate. Would be nice to not have to take anti androgens anymore so that is one other irritation.

Someday I will make up my mind about SRS but until then, it's just a vestigial limb of a bi-gone era... much like the coccix.

Rianna Humble
11-05-2010, 12:49 AM
It's still nice at 6 in the morning to be able to stand up to pee.

Maybe I'm stupid, but I've never seen the attraction in that.

Bree-asaurus
11-05-2010, 01:33 AM
Maybe I'm stupid, but I've never seen the attraction in that.

Me neither... The only times in my life I ever stood up to pee was if all the stalls were taken in a public bathroom and I couldn't wait any longer.

Kathryn Martin
11-05-2010, 02:33 AM
Me neither... The only times in my life I ever stood up to pee was if all the stalls were taken in a public bathroom and I couldn't wait any longer.

This is exactly what I was going to say. Bree you captured it perfectly.

As to the more general question I would note three things:

a. never hated them, and they gave me three lovely children (now all grown). The bits just are;

b. Have been trying to hide them with tight underwear since in my 20's; and

c. the bits bring with them many very disturbing attributes that I could very well do without them.

I try to ignore them.....

prene
11-05-2010, 02:51 AM
........... I would give it up in a minute for exchange of unmistakable female body but haven't gotten any offers yet :-)

Alexia I agree 100%

Empress Lainie
11-09-2010, 04:10 PM
If any of you ftm's want mine they are available and I will gladly trade you. Nice information about using women's bikini swim bottoms, I must try that.
I really have no problem with regular bikini cut or high panties though. Yes I would be most happy to have that stuff all gone. But it is not keeping me from being the woman I am all the time.

jumpstart
12-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Now that this has set for a little time , Just wondering if there is any new info on the subject

Aprilrain
12-12-2010, 01:57 PM

Seriously disturbed! No I'm just kidding. Being TG is nothing if not complex.

Maryanne_sa
12-12-2010, 02:05 PM
I have to say that I do not care for them at all, and will be delighted when they are gone, gone, gone.

I have had very little use for them in my life, as it always felt wrong, and like one of the earlier posts, they are all tucked away. I shall be do delighted when I don't have those things hanging down there. I think they are the ugliest things I have every seen.

Maryanne.

Sheila11
12-12-2010, 08:00 PM
I find my male parts GROSS, GROSS, GROSS.

I fantisize about them being gone.

Charlena
12-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Hello, I dislike my male parts though they did help bring about two responsible adult children. The more I talk with my therapist and discover who i really am a lot of things in the past make more sense.
Why, even in my teens did I have problems with erections?
I always like kissing and performing oral sex but intercourse was something I think I did because it was expected of me.
I have never been on HRT before but everything is shrinking, fine with me, also fine with my spouse who was abused for many years as a child.
Even when I do get an erection I have little or no sensation.
My therapist once said it was possible I was a transgender lesbian, which I said fine, but what do I do with this thing?
Years ago I would get so frustrated and/or confused I would hit myself really hard down there...and then cry.
I never visited this area of the forum much because I did not know if I belonged? But what is said here is very relevant a lot of times to my feelings.
The world is hard enough without trying to live as someone you are not. Charlena

Jorja
12-15-2010, 03:22 PM
I tried to sell mine but I found the going rate was by the inch, I would have had to pay to have it taken away. I saved money having it made useful. :D

lizlizzie
12-28-2010, 03:38 AM
I don't hate them, I don't like them. I don't want to do anything to them because I'll need parts of them to form what I really want!

Veronica

My spouse is transsexual, FTM, and we have had this discussion. While at this point she doesn't plan on SRS, to keep me happy and the financial aspects, she put it this way. It would be ridculous to hate her penis, it is skin and nerves, and if she were to have SRS it would be the same skin and nerves in a different configuration. I am sharing this just because it may give someone a way to look at the parts from a different perspective, therefore making it easier to live with for now.

RobynGirl
12-28-2010, 02:57 PM
Wow that is great for you Frances, who is doing your surgery?

Hugs,

Robyn

Laurie Ann
12-28-2010, 04:46 PM
I have grown tired of them they have served their male purpose 3 great adult children. I am now waiting for their reincarnation as useful parts to form a vagina.

Kelly Greene
12-28-2010, 05:53 PM
I don't hate my male parts but if they were to some how go away I would be able to adjust.

Jess Marie
12-29-2010, 04:46 AM
I like my parts, but I would survive without. It would make being a woman so much easier, if I didn't have luggage to remind me that I am not.

Tina Francis
12-30-2010, 01:45 AM
I don't hate them, but I won't be upset if they aren't there. When I tucked them away and felt the "new" shape the first time, I was totally amazed ;).

So, I don't miss them, if they aren't there..... I don't need a bulb in male mode.

Katesback
12-31-2010, 08:29 AM
Yes I did hate to have the birth defect but I am glad it is gone and hey I donated the jewels to the hot dog factory.

RachelDee
12-31-2010, 10:30 AM
They are just there really. It's what I was born with and didnt really question them for a long time.

My indifference to them (and sort of dislike at one point because of puberty, and the changes that made me uncomfortable) leads me to believe I may sit 'between' genders? I always found them rather 'ugly' though XD but can't say I felt hate towards them.

However, the more dysphoric I feel the more I want them not there -to bring my body into harmony with what I feel it should be.

syome
12-31-2010, 06:35 PM
I cant say i hate them, its just a gruesome reminder of the difference between who i am mentally and who i am physically. I do believe i would be much happier if i had something else instead, but hate is a rather strong word.

Felicity71
12-31-2010, 10:16 PM
I refuse to hate them, their not beautiful, but they have served me well in releasing neurohormones oxytocin and prolactin, even after a years HRT. If only I had a womb, but sadly the tech isnt here yet.

mywifeswoman
01-02-2011, 05:27 PM
What a great topic..I myself, (its hard to explain to some), don't hate or dislike my parts. I like them, enjoy them, and want to be a "husband" to my wife most of the time. It's just at times, I wish I could just morph, or change into a complete sexy, "demure", actual woman..I like the feel of a womans parts, her breasts, her vagina, baby soft skin, and wish at times I could just be able to enjoy feeling and being a real woman if not just for a short time. Iv'e even wished at times I could have the ability to bear a child if I could have the right parts..to feel that part of a womans ability, to feel what it would be like to grow and carry a child inside my womb and feel it move. Its confusing to me at times because I enjoy being a man, yet enjoy being a woman too.

mywifeswoman
01-02-2011, 05:30 PM
I refuse to hate them, their not beautiful, but they have served me well in releasing neurohormones oxytocin and prolactin, even after a years HRT. If only I had a womb, but sadly the tech isnt here yet.

I wonder if it would really be possible, with all the technology we have, to actually take a healthy womb, from a donation, lets say a sex changed woman to a man, and put it in a man that becomes a woman, possibly even donate and graft the actual penis onto that person as well. I understand there would have to be hormone treatments of course, but I think it would be possible to actually do these things.

jumpstart
01-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Good Afternoon; (Now this is just info)I have read this thread with very much interest, And after some long hard looking. I have found a Doctor that will do Orchi,s with out two letters from whoever. I have E-mailed him, and his reply was that he requires a letter from the person why he would like them removed. And he will consider the procedure. Weather it be testicle pain, T/S,etc. His site is http://www.ccrsforaprefectbody.com
Name is Dr.Fara Movaghamia,
Address 200galleria parkway, sutie 595, Atlanta Ga. 30339
Dr states he is board Certi. Plastic surgeon, also does sex reassigments
I am hoping that will be an easier way to have an orchi, As I would like to have them removed. and yes i am going to l
check it out.

Mahoro
01-11-2011, 07:48 PM
I like my dangly bits, I just want girl parts to go along with them, so I can have a full set. With the rapid advances in stem cell research and selective tissue cloning, I'm still hopeful my futa dream will become a reality for me one day. sigh... we all have our dreams!

Traci Elizabeth
01-11-2011, 08:22 PM
I have absolutely no use for mine, you want it?

It serves no purpose just like my appendix and tonsils.

But then again, I can't hate it as it is the beginnings of my vagina.

Cynthia Anne
01-11-2011, 08:36 PM
I'm very use to pain and would cut it off but I cant stand the sight of blood!!

JohnH
01-11-2011, 10:20 PM
He's my best friend.
Through thick and thin.
Wouldn't part with him for the world.

I wish one day i wake up with big breasts and a gorgeous pussy.

I sort of agree with Clayfish - I would like to keep my boy bits and keep them functional. I still would like to wake up and have big breasts.

Added section - But if if I were to wake up and have a vagina instead of a penis it would not upset me much at all.

Johanna

Gabriella77
01-24-2011, 12:32 AM
I see my male parts now as a nu-sense but i could never hate them, with out them i wouldnt have my beautiful kids and i did have some good time with it as i was growing up. Just made the most of what i had till a time came when i could do something about it...which is now. :)

Gabriella77
01-24-2011, 12:42 AM
Allana, I know exactly how you feel hun, I would have given up almost everything i have just have been able to be the one to give birth to my children but sadly that is not the case. Now the "lil guy" has gone into early retirement until the day he can blossom into a beautiful lotus flower. Maybe one day the dreamers like us will get our wishes granted. Who know what the future holds. :)

Allyson Michelle
01-24-2011, 01:58 AM
When I dont think about it, im generally a positive and charismatic person. but in situations where i am reminded or recently reminded of whats there, (bathroom, shower, exercise, ect.), i get depressed at whats not there that should be. I get self-conscious like someone born with a birth defect. And thats how i genuinely view it, as a birth defect.

EmilyMI
02-19-2011, 08:11 PM
I hate mine with a passion and wish more then anything that I can just get rid of it, one day it will happen but it cant be soon enough!

Wendy_Marie
02-19-2011, 08:30 PM
For me I would say that hate is too strong a word...although I do spend a good deal of time, taping it, tucking it and even tried super gluing it out of the way once. I have also in the past pierced it, with the idea being that a permanent ring in it would allow me to possibly tie it back and out of the way for less of a bulge in tight pants.
I am not in a place where I am ready to have it surgically removed at this time in my life..but if I had some type of industrial accident and the choice was to repair it or have SRS and change it to a girly part...I would jump on the oppurtunity to transistion like a Hawk on a Titmouse.

Byanca
02-20-2011, 04:43 PM
I hate nature more, that is little but caoes and mistakes, at least for me, I don't feel like it's my fault, how could it be? It couldn't even get this right. But agony is useless. It is more what one can do to fix the error.

Teri Jean
02-20-2011, 05:25 PM
I wouldn't say I hate them but have no use for them. That and the fact they get in the way of being myself I will be glad to part with them this May.

christinac
02-20-2011, 05:33 PM
I'm like most everyone. I can't really say that I hate what is in the center compartment, but it can be definantly be inconvenient at times. The male part that annoys me the most at present is facial hair. It feels like I develope a five-O-clock shadow a hald hour after shaving.

Emma Leigh
02-20-2011, 06:21 PM
Honestly,but for me of all the male parts I wish I could lose the most, its the Adams apple, its hideous, its grotesque, how can you possibly look feminine with this outrage of nature sticking out of your neck??

janelle
02-20-2011, 07:25 PM
YES BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have come close 3 times in almost cutting them off only to remember they need that for surgery. It is getting harder to stop as I see that becoming farther & farther away from happening. When I shower, my stomach turns & sometimes I get sick just from cleaning it.

Like in the movies, wheres my fairy godmother to help.

Thanks............................HUGS

Janelle

kathtx
02-20-2011, 07:30 PM
I wouldn't say I hate the male parts, but they've served their purpose and are now mostly just an inconvenience making my panties fit funny and getting in the way during some forms of lesbian sex I find particularly enjoyable. I won't be sad to see them go.

freeindress
03-14-2011, 10:07 AM
If I was the Creator of mammals I would not have let them boldly stick out with high risk of injury, rather kept inside and streamlined like many non-mammal animals. BTW I would also have let breasts grow the same size on both females and males.

Melody Moore
03-14-2011, 10:23 AM
If everyone had concealed sexual organs and all looked the same, I think we would get bored real quickly.

sally silverfox
03-14-2011, 06:16 PM
Because I still enjoy sex and am not in a position for full reassignment surgery I gues I'll live with them.I'm developing breasts nicely and wish my male parts would morph into a sensitive working vagina to go with them.In the mean time I'll do the best I can with what I have.

Amy S
03-14-2011, 06:39 PM
Honestly,but for me of all the male parts I wish I could lose the most, its the Adams apple, its hideous, its grotesque, how can you possibly look feminine with this outrage of nature sticking out of your neck??
Yes! I can't stand my stupid Adams apple. And the more I lose weight, the more the stupid thing sticks out. Its my worse feature with my nose a distant second. Turtleneck sweaters are all I can do to cover it up. :-(

Jennifer Sophia
03-14-2011, 08:37 PM
I have felt indifferent to them all my life. If I woke up tomorrow and they were gone, I wouldn't miss them.

dawnmarrie1961
03-16-2011, 08:41 PM
Hi there
Im just would like to know do Meany of you dislike there male parts.
I seem to have days were i just hate whats between my legs, I am at current seeing a TG therapist and find this helpful,im also coming out of the closet,my family and some of my friends know about me and i do go out as a woman.

I will admit that there was a time when I felt inadequate,betrayed by mother nature and ashamed of my male parts. But then I realized that they are as much a part of who I am as the female parts. I've had therapists who've said "You're just not ready to let go of that part of yourself yet." Maybe I'm not. But why should I have to be? If I thought SRS would magically make me feel like a whole person again I'd have no problem with it. Right now I don't see that happening. I've still got a lot of issues to work out within myself before I'm ready to decide either way. Anything worth while takes time. I'm willing to wait and see what happens. I just want to be at peace.

lavistaa62
03-16-2011, 09:39 PM
It's not what we got- well it is but more so it's how we feel. To my way of thinking it's not the male parts which are so confining as the male role. Were I able to be myself the "parts" would of little concern to me. It's very hard to understand the way CIS gender constricts us- or even if it does outside of societal pressures. The question in my mind, given the relative acceptance of "us" by CIS females is who exactly it is holding us back (if anyone but ourselves)?

JohnH
03-16-2011, 10:11 PM
I do have problems with the male role. I really hate the narrow selection of clothing for males, particularly formal attire with the mandatory coat and tie look. I also hate the narrow options for grooming.

If I want to wear a dress I'm considered a pervert by some. And men are not supposed to wear lipstick, blush, or other makeup. Men also have a very boring selection of shoes.

I am so disgusted with the limitations imposed by the male role that it is contributing heavily for me to seriously consider male to female hormone treatment and to present as a woman.

Johanna

Bree-asaurus
03-16-2011, 11:10 PM
I'm in a relationship with an FTM now and my feelings are starting to change a little bit in regards to my extra bits. We are exploring various ways to make love, but oddly enough, it's still nice to be able to connect with "matching parts" even though it's backwards. We do try different ways so I don't feel like I'm in such a dominant position, and vice versa. I have a feeling what we have is going to only grow and I now may have a reason to keep my "male" parts if using them continues to be an important connection for us.

I just wanted to update with this because I thought my mind was pretty made up that I would definitely get SRS, but now... it doesn't feel like a absolute certainty.

Ya just never know!

Sejd
03-16-2011, 11:57 PM
I don't hate my male parts. I would love to look like a woman, but I accept the way I was born and really believe that the whole understanding of gender is mostly and most importantly in your mind, rather than in your physical appearance. I actually think it is a mistake to go the way of western medical practice and try to alter the status quo because of the urge to assimilate yourself to society. If we can educate society to understand that we are special, spitriual and important people who contribute our unique abilities to society as a whole, we would not need to alter our bodies to "fit in" or to "feel right". The fact in my view is that we already are right and OK, and totally female if we perceive ourselves as female. This is my personal opinion, not to be misunderstood as an attempt to change anyone others minds. People should do whatever they like, but I am against the direction in the Trans Gender community which advocates sex change as a method for living with what we know as trans gender disorder. My vision is to educate the public so they see what a special gift we have and that we can contribute to our society, not as assimilated humans, but as revered trans gender human beings. I guess to sum it all up, I would say to you, try and embrace everything of what you are and live fully as the gender you feel like, in spite of how you were born.
Good luck and God Bless.
Sejd

dawnmarrie1961
03-17-2011, 12:09 AM
I don't hate my male parts. I would love to look like a woman, but I accept the way I was born and really believe that the whole understanding of gender is mostly and most importantly in your mind, rather than in your physical appearance. I actually think it is a mistake to go the way of western medical practice and try to alter the status quo because of the urge to assimilate yourself to society. If we can educate society to understand that we are special, spitriual and important people who contribute our unique abilities to society as a whole, we would not need to alter our bodies to "fit in" or to "feel right". The fact in my view is that we already are right and OK, and totally female if we perceive ourselves as female. This is my personal opinion, not to be misunderstood as an attempt to change anyone others minds. People should do whatever they like, but I am against the direction in the Trans Gender community which advocates sex change as a method for living with what we know as trans gender disorder. My vision is to educate the public so they see what a special gift we have and that we can contribute to our society, not as assimilated humans, but as revered trans gender human beings. I guess to sum it all up, I would say to you, try and embrace everything of what you are and live fully as the gender you feel like, in spite of how you were born.
Good luck and God Bless.
Sejd

Very eloquently spoken, Sejd, and very much true.

Longing2be-Trisha
03-17-2011, 02:16 AM
Let me say that I have always disliked my male parts. On many occassions I have been close to removing what is between my legs. I have woken up trying to twist and pull them off. Shaving has never been a pleasure either ouch! I have come to terms for the most part with them, but would puffer they were long gone.

Rianna Humble
03-17-2011, 05:54 AM
The fact in my view is that we already are right and OK, and totally female if we perceive ourselves as female. This is my personal opinion, not to be misunderstood as an attempt to change anyone others minds. People should do whatever they like, but I am against the direction in the Trans Gender community which advocates sex change as a method for living with what we know as trans gender disorder.

I have no problem with anyone who is able to feel whole whilst having a body that does not align with their gender.

I would, however, take issue with the last sentence that I quoted. Gender Realignment Surgery is offered by the medical community because many people with acute Gender Dysphoria (not trans gender disorder whatever that may be) are unable to cope with living with a body that does not match their gender. A number of us become so distressed by the very sight of that part of our anatomy that we become suicidal or are tempted to self-mutilation. This is not a case of the community pushing us towards something, it is a matter of surgery being the only currently-known option to make our bodies align more closely with our self-image and thus relieve some symptoms of the dysphoria.

If anyone believes that we blithely allow ourselves to be pushed by our peers into something that will cause days of physical suffering, then they misunderstand the mental suffering that brings us to that point.

Kaitlyn Michele
03-17-2011, 09:07 AM
there are lots of threads that touch around this topic..

the concept of being against the sex change as the preferred method living with this problem is forgetting the simple fact that sex IS the preferred method..we know this because so many of us have done and enjoyed the feeling of wholeness we never had before...

perhaps there are levels of ts. but i don't think so (i certaintly don't know so...but i do know what me and pretty much every person that had grs experienced afterwards..i would go further than rianna in pointing out that many people like myself that had grs were not even distressed at our own genitals...but we believed that grs would make us whole, and it did..

getting through being transsexual without grs, without living 24/7, or however else you do it is a reasonable and sensible..but it is different and the benefits of that method are more around how you feel about your ts nature, your financial and health situation, and fear of hurting or losing loved ones all valid concerns that must be dealt with..

it seems natural that folks that had grs and are happy , and folks that haven't had it and are happy would disagree on the best way to deal with transsexualism

Sejd
03-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Great thoughts Kaitlyn Michele.
It is a very complicated question, and everyone really is on their own to find whatever works for them. My input is limited by the fact that I never went through SRS but I honor anyones decision to do what they feel is important to them to be complete. There is no "One way" in this very difficult situation. Thanks for bringing that up. :0)
Sejd

david
03-19-2011, 08:39 AM
hi kaitlyn i know that i want to feel that i can maybe change other peoples opinon of what being trans is all about.i have gon the road and suffered the narrow minds of people who cannot or willnot even try to underestand how i feel inside.if only one person can be changed then i will be the happiest person in the world .may be i am dreaming but i am glad that my journey will be worthwhile. davinaxx ie david

JohnH
03-27-2011, 07:47 PM

Here is a clothes designer who identifies himself as male - Phillipe Blond. He does have an Adams apple but one doesn't really notice it.

sybercom11
03-28-2011, 12:27 AM
I have never thought about the word hate because I have had to live with it. It is more like I have always been depressed that my male parts were there when I had to watch my school girl friends turn into women when I could only dress and act like a woman. I never really enjoyed using my male parts and after taking hormones that became moot of course.

Anna the Dub
03-28-2011, 02:41 PM
I tolerate my male part because I know that someday it will be needed. I don't particularly like it, but it doesn't adversely affect me having to touch it. I think that it helps that mine is quite small anyway(about an inch long now, having shrunk in the last couple of years ) and as I have no testicles following my orchie it means that my profile is fairly flat when I am wearing something nice. Looking in the mirror whilst naked it still looks a bit incongrous when I see my breasts and that down below, but at least it is not huge. Nevertheless, the day can't come soon enough when it is no more. Some day.

Nicole L.
03-28-2011, 03:54 PM
I agree, hate is probably too harsh a word.

I've been hoping mine would get bored and decide to leave on good term's.

RobynGirl
03-28-2011, 06:52 PM
Actually I hate my male parts and would simply love to be all female......... However I love to be treated like a woman in every way by a nice man with male parts.... So yummy if you know what I mean.......

Robyn

Loni
03-28-2011, 08:19 PM
well here is a true conundrum for me.

i do not hate my bits between the legs. they have brought me such pleasure. and such problems.

but at this time in my life i would let a Dr remove them this week, no problem would not miss them at all.

now i am only a cross dresser, no interest to being a full time woman (would like to try for a year or two).
but due to a problem were the Drs got together and said this internal item must come out.(C) well the remaining external parts just are dead weight now.
no hate of them, just no use for them anymore. well one use, need to sit now and could still do it with this gone.

Reggie Campion
03-28-2011, 11:06 PM
I also think hate is to strong a feeling for my bits; but i will tell you this ever since i was a kid they bothered me and at times i to wished when i got up they would be gone. I have been wearing panties daily now and they bother me to the point were i have to do some form of tucking even when i go to bed i have hipsters on with a light panty liner which seems to keep them from bothering me. When i fully dress i will use the full tuck that is long to prepare and uncomfortable. At present i am trying to find the right panty liner with a little help from the tape. Has any one else tried different options for this if you have let me know.

lol

Reggie

Melody Moore
03-29-2011, 01:45 AM
I also agree 'hate' is such a strong negative emotion to have at the best of times, let alone for a part
of your anatomy you were born with. I don't like 'it' being there like anyone else, but until I can have
GRS there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. I just don't pay much attention to the little guy who lives
down under.

I also think a far easier solution for tucking than messing around with tape is to buy ladies Bikini briefs,
(NOT knickers) about 2 sizes smaller than you regular size to wear like gaffs. I am talking about the type
of bikini brief that women wear swimming which are usually made out of a stronger lycra type material
and also have additional padding or lining around the crouch to help hide the 'camel toe' effect. These
types of bikini briefs provide a lot more support & keep everything tucked nicely in place. They are so
effective that it is virtually impossible to even tell that there are any male bits down there at all.

Bree-asaurus
03-29-2011, 09:21 AM
I also agree 'hate' is such a strong negative emotion to have at the best of times, let alone for a part
of your anatomy you were born with. I don't like 'it' being there like anyone else, but until I can have
GRS there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. I just don't pay much attention to the little guy who lives
down under.

I also think a far easier solution for tucking than messing around with tape is to buy ladies Bikini briefs,
(NOT knickers) about 2 sizes smaller than you regular size to wear like gaffs. I am talking about the type
of bikini brief that women wear swimming which are usually made out of a stronger lycra type material
and also have additional padding or lining around the crouch to help hide the 'camel toe' effect. These
types of bikini briefs provide a lot more support & keep everything tucked nicely in place. They are so
effective that it is virtually impossible to even tell that there are any male bits down there at all.

Yeah... I buy certain kinds of panties that are stronger and I wear two to keep the tuck in place. I hate taping. But this is also uncomfortable and not something I want to do for the rest of my life. Not to mention... horrible panty-lines!

Reggie Campion
03-29-2011, 03:23 PM
Melody what a great idea! I am going to try that as soon as possible.

Reggie

Melody Moore
03-29-2011, 05:29 PM
Yeah... I buy certain kinds of panties that are stronger and I wear two to keep the tuck in place. I hate taping. But this is also uncomfortable and not something I want to do for the rest of my life. Not to mention... horrible panty-lines!
I think for most trans-girls tucking is a necessary evil we all go through. And like you I can't wait to have GRS either
to get 'it' out of the way permanently. But there are protocols that must be adhered to before I will be approved for
my surgery. And besides I also have to try & come up with the money. So I have to be able to tolerate 'it' being there
for now - but trust me, I want 'it' gone ASAP as well. I have a few ideas to get those funds together but I can't do a
lot yet towards that goal for about another month because I have to have gall bladder surgery on the 6th of April, then
I need a little recovery time after that before I can really start looking for work.

Reggie Campion
03-30-2011, 01:24 PM
Hi Melody just wanted to tell you went out and bought what you suggested and fits my ideas to a tee. Good luck with your gall bladder surgery, hope they can do it like mine just a tiny hole in abdomen, overnite stay and out the next day. Success with your other ambitions.

LOL

Reggie

Alicia Ryanne
04-05-2011, 06:34 PM
I dont care for them much myself. They have been useful in the past allowing for my son to be born though. Additionally, although full transition is in my future, the parts still function so I can pleasure the wife. May seem strange, but I get pleasure emotionally out of making my wife feel good. On my end though, there is not much actual feeling and Im ok with that.
Like many have stated, ive wished I could wake up and the parts be female.

Sejd
04-05-2011, 11:22 PM
First of all, you look great!!!having said that, we all have different emotions on that matter I think. For my self, I don't "hate" my male parts. I don't really care, and I guess that's partly because I had a Gender Therapist who explained to me how the male parts really are not that different than the female parts. We have an outie, and they have an innie!!!!but really, the sexual stimulant parts are actually very similar and can get stimulated the same way if you are male or female. for example, I get my best orgasms when I stimulate myself the female way and don't think of my male organ as such. Anyone can learn this, and so I don't have to hate my genitals. The only other issue I personally have is that certain skirts or dresses are not workable because of my male gender. That's a bummer sometimes, but I am beginning to learn that there are plenty of fashion which accommodate my needs. That makes my life easy enough. good luck to you.
Kind regards
Sejd

Totally agree Alicia :0)

MarieTS
04-06-2011, 01:55 AM
"Hate" is too strong a word to use when describing the anatomical item(s) that through no fault of their own are the wrong make and model. But what I do "hate" is the lost opportunities they contributed to, and the disconnect their presence created from a normal life. But do I hate the items themselves? No. Afterall, they tried in earnest to do their job and to do it quite well. They were just dispatched on the wrong errand: Not their fault.
Yet, I do see them as a blemish, as something to hide, as something to "tuck" away until such time that they exist in memory only-- replaced by the correct model.
Their presence did become more obtusive and unwanted over time. The mones (spiro and estradiol) have "shrunk the kids" a bit, yet when they do manage to appear, albeit by accident, I see them as even more unsightly. Yet, their appearance also helps me realize how far I've come on this journey and just how fortunate it is that they can be crafted into the right model!

pink femme
04-11-2011, 12:47 AM
I do enjoy the feelings it gives me, can't help it and if it were not for that part my family wouldn't exist.

However, I do get incredibly jealous inside when i see my wife and when i tuck and I am flat then i get a really girly buzz - so complicated life aint it - sigh!!!

Brooke Anderson
04-28-2011, 06:31 PM
I don't hate my male parts, I have always wanted to be a woman but now I understand the kind of woman I want to be. The more and more "trannies" I see online, the more I want to be one. Nothing has gotten me as excited as wanting to become a full on she-male, that way I get all the perks of looking like a woman and dressing as a woman full time but I can still please the women I'm attracted to.

Sejd
04-28-2011, 09:22 PM
This is my opinion. You should not "Hate" any of your body parts, even if they don't seem ideal to you. You should strive to love all of yourself. You are NOT a mistake, the condition you are in is a blessing. A trans person is a unique wonderful being who is, yes, often misunderstood, yes, often asked to change to fit in to the supposedly "Right" group of people. My mantra is that you have to develop your beautiful self because you are special and divine and a gift to this world. When you start going down the road of assimilation you are in my opinion starting on the wrong track. Instead develop your uniqueness with what you have, with what you are. I know the medical establishment seems to think otherwise, and so does a large number of therapist. God bless them. I don't agree. Instead, find peace with yourself, walk proudly as a trans-whatever and focus on the real issue here in life which is to overcome our selfishness and love each other. Read this forum and surprise yourself with how much energy is spent on things which really doesn't matter. One can get completely absorbed in this process and forget everything else in life on this ride, but is it what your life is supposed to look like? Don't hate anything which is preciously a part of you, start living a full embraced life instead.

JohnH
04-28-2011, 09:30 PM
I don't hate my male parts, I have always wanted to be a woman but now I understand the kind of woman I want to be. The more and more "trannies" I see online, the more I want to be one. Nothing has gotten me as excited as wanting to become a full on she-male, that way I get all the perks of looking like a woman and dressing as a woman full time but I can still please the women I'm attracted to.

I agree. I feel the same way.

Johanna

Rianna Humble
04-29-2011, 12:44 AM
You are NOT a mistake, the condition you are in is a blessing. A trans person is a unique wonderful being who is, yes, often misunderstood, yes, often asked to change to fit in to the supposedly "Right" group of people. My mantra is that you have to develop your beautiful self because you are special and divine and a gift to this world.

Hi Sejd, I am glad that you can see being transsexual as a blessing. Unfortunately, I am one of those who sees being born in the wrong body as a curse not a blessing. I am slowly correcting the dirty trick that was played on me by nature when I got a male body even though I am female, and when I get to the point where surgery becomes a real possibility, then I very much doubt that I will have any hesitation at all.

I don't "hate" my nether parts, but only because they will be needed to correct nature's error. However, I do regret that they have stood in the way of me finding fulfillment as a woman.

You will probably think that I am "going down the road of assimilation" and I am but not in the sense that I believe you mean. I am heading down a road which should lead to my body being assimilated to my being and thereby becoming that of the woman I have always been. If that is not the right road for you, then I hope your road leads you swiftly to where you want to be.

BecomingBrooke
04-29-2011, 03:19 AM
I live in a debatable healthy state of denial when it comes to my genitals. I just try not to think about it and when I do I think "other women have these genitals too." Coming here has reminded me that some other women DO have the same type of gentiles as me and that I'm not alone in this. I hope to someday rectify the situation but until then I don't think that I'd gain anything from "hating" what God gave me.

Kaitlyn Michele
04-29-2011, 05:47 AM
On one level it's quite simple, ya gotta do what ya gotta do... hating your genitals is one part of this that it seems many but not all of us suffer..
I wonder if we will ever know if people that want to keep their male parts are experiencing transsexuality the same way as those that don't..there are lots of orchi's and non-srs transitioners out there.

One thing Sejd that i think you are glossing over is that it's NOT the medical and therapy community that is forcing things like srs on us...it is US DEMANDING IT from the medical community..transsexuals had to fight like commando's, and have been very creative over the years to get to this point... ..doctors have never been happy to help us, and the medical community is only very recently suggesting to insurance companies that they should help us

it's not fair to justify "your way" or "my way" as better of worse, but you can say that people need to be incredibly motivated to get major invasive surgeries, and to willingly risk families, jobs and even their health to align their physical bodies and their relationships with their gender...and it's that type of motivation and desire that drove the creation of what is now a network of doctors and therapists that can help us..

Sejd
04-29-2011, 09:29 AM
well put Kaitlyn Michelle.

Teri Jean
04-29-2011, 06:05 PM
I know I have probably answered this earlier but the answer is nope, and in 5 days they will be bio-hazard waste or sold on e-bay. LOL

Sejd
04-29-2011, 11:35 PM
Super input Melody :0) I like it LOL

Rianna, I am where I want to be, and of course I cannot speak for anyone else than myself. I apologize if my post came out as such. We all have our own understanding of who we are, and I am only speaking from my own self. We are all in this exploration together, and I surely don't want to distance myself from you or anyone else living this very special situation. Thanks for your response.
Hugs
Sejd

Teresa Macaw
04-30-2011, 06:26 AM
They don't work, get in the way, are useless & are an aggravation. Getting rid of them in Dec 2011. Freedom Finally!!!

Inna
04-30-2011, 07:42 AM
I tend to hate about everything else about my maleness but that thing there has been with me through thick and thin, I identify it with pleasure rather than pure discomfort and dread. Given the choice I wouldn't miss it but without the choice I get frustrated with my body overall much more than just this ever shrinking organ. I would give it up in a minute for exchange of unmistakable female body but haven't gotten any offers yet :-)

Interesting what hormones, time, and femaleness can do to jou! Since my posting here I developed precious body, even I 44 year old former body builder can not phantom how is it possible to loose so much muscle mass and go from 207-217 to 165 and still going. Being 6' tall and get shorter on hormones? And start disliking part of the former apparatus, mainly testis yet and scheduling surgery to remove them and thought of getting arid of the main shaft isn't so suddenly foreign to me anymore.

pantynhoseman
04-30-2011, 11:02 PM
There was a time I wish i was born a girl. Sometimes I still think about it and wish it was true. However, since I do have the male parts, I can't give them up. Besides, they are so small I can hardly find them anyways. lol

Sophora
05-01-2011, 01:54 AM
I know that I haven't been on this path for very long and that my opinion may change however atm I don't particularly hate them as much as wish they were not there to begin with.

sarmil
05-02-2011, 01:36 AM
Hate them with a passion. If i did not need the disgusting things to make a vagina, they would be gone.

Aprilrain
05-02-2011, 11:06 AM

Maybe, If you plan on taking hormones you may find it difficult to impossible for your male part to function properly. Then again you might not have much trouble at all. Either way your attitude and approach to sex will likely be different, don't be surprised if your content to just snuggle and kiss!

pamela_a
05-02-2011, 11:39 AM

My apologies to the OP as I fear this will derail the original post but I must comment on this statement.

With nothing against Brooke and her desires this is why I personally abhor the word "tranny" and, in many instances, avoid associating with the majority of the trans community. This is the classic view most people have of transsexuals and the one that's most often reinforced no matter where you look

I am a woman, nothing more and nothing less. I was born with a birth defect which I'm thankful I will have corrected in July. This is me, my life. It's not a sometime thing or something I do for sexual gratification. Being female is at the core of my being.

To the OP: As with many others I believe hate is too strong of a word. It is a birth defect; something I should not have yet do. Without it I would not have my son, daughter, or granddaughter as i know them now. Had I been born with the correct body I'm quite confident I would also have children but to debate an alternate reality is pointless. Although I wish it otherwise it is nonetheless a part of me and necessary to have until it can be used to create my vagina. Even after that, many parts of it will still be there, just in a different form.

Sophora
05-02-2011, 11:40 AM
Maybe, If you plan on taking hormones you may find it difficult to impossible for your male part to function properly. Then again you might not have much trouble at all. Either way your attitude and approach to sex will likely be different, don't be surprised if your content to just snuggle and kiss!

I found that last line kind of funny. Hold on I don't mean it disrespectfully. This is how I have felt the last 5 years. I would rather snuggle and kiss then have sex most of the time. I even made it a point to tell my girlfriends at the time that I felt that way. Some were respectful of that wish and others not so much.

Aprilrain
05-02-2011, 05:28 PM
My apologies to the OP as I fear this will derail the original post but I must comment on this statement.

With nothing against Brooke and her desires this is why I personally abhor the word "tranny" and, in many instances, avoid associating with the majority of the trans community. This is the classic view most people have of transsexuals and the one that's most often reinforced no matter where you look

Pamela, I agree with your sentiment. I don't think is it the fault of the trans community that the cisgendered majority (namely men) choose to fetishize and sexualize Transgendered females. If you haven't noticed there isn't to much call for porn related to transmen. I would argue our marginalization in this regard has more to do with our status as female (or at least quasi-female sex objects, in the minds of the fetishists) rather than our transgendered status. ALL woman are sexualized by society, just look at advertisements. I would argue that Transwomen who work in the porn and sex industries do so for the exact same reasons that natal woman do. They need money! and no one else is hiring. Don't get me wrong I think there is plenty of discrimination and marginalization of Transpeople for just being trans but when it comes to sex we are female first and the trans part only adds a kink for certain men. Before i end up sounding like a feminist prude (feminist yes, prude no) let me say I too use to look at "tranny porn" because, like Brook, I admired the women i saw there and wished I could be like them which is probably different than a cismales reasons for looking. I don't know I've never been a cismale. Anyway now that I am well on my way to getting the body I've always wanted (to match my mind) I just feel for any woman who feels she needs to sell her body to make a buck. It's way to easy to get chewed up and spit out in that world.

On a second unrelated thought, can you really derail a thread that has had over 150 replies?

Oh and Sophora, no disrespect taken. I said it partial tongue-in-cheek but it is definitely my truth as I discover what I want out of sex is intimacy over orgasm rather than the other way around.

Anna the Dub
05-19-2011, 05:45 PM

I had an orchi years ago, and although my thing has really reduced in size, it still works! Despite my sex drive being about 10% what it was before the orchi, I can still get erections and climax. Much to my consternation I must add. I asked my endo about it and he said that only about half of people on hormones actually lose function. It makes me feel as if my body is betraying me.