PDA

View Full Version : What Femme Job would you Like?

Sarasometimes
10-19-2010, 01:36 PM
For those of us who can't for one reason or another but wish we could, what feminine occupation would you like to do enfemme of course? I'm talking about regular jobs, not actress or showgirl, but jobs from mainstream. I will post mine after a few replies.
For those who can dress and have such jobs are they as fun as you thought they would be? Do you wish you picked a different one? Thanks and i look forward to the variety of answers and please include why you chose that job.

CalamityJane
10-19-2010, 02:28 PM
Might you be able to provide an example of such a gender specific job as I cannot think of any occupation that necessitates having to have a female perform the task??

Tammy V
10-19-2010, 02:32 PM
I would love to be a female real estate agent.

MiraM
10-19-2010, 02:33 PM
Might you be able to provide an example of such a gender specific job as I cannot think of any occupation that necessitates having to have a female perform the task??

Exactly my thought. I am a Chef, and I would have the same job had I been born female or if I were a TransWowan, or if I just dressed in femme 24/7. It's what I do, what I'm good at, and what I enjoy...that's why I chose it.

tricia_uktv
10-19-2010, 02:37 PM
A buyer for a ladies fashion house. Think of all the samples :)

Briana90802
10-19-2010, 02:55 PM
This is a difficult question to answer since the majority of jobs that women do men can do. It seems that the only thing left are ones that a woman needs fit bod to get the job. Like a bikini bar server or exotic dancer.

Karren H
10-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Female Engineer working for a large company... :). May not be glam but the pay and benifits are awesome!!

Elizabeth Ann
10-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Supergirl. Or maybe just Laura Croft. Oh, you mean real? How about Secretary of State, or Governor of Alaska? I would settle for Paris Hilton's job, if I knew what it was.
Liz

pantyhoselover
10-19-2010, 03:39 PM
Something to do with women's fashion, possibly SA or manager at VS, or a upscale department store.

kayegirl
10-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Female Engineer working for a large company... :). May not be glam but the pay and benifits are awesome!!
Given the price quotation that I have just received, at £60.00 per hour labour, a plumber.

joandher
10-19-2010, 05:05 PM
How about a female psychologist, dealing with M 2 F issues,at least you would understand the issues on how they felt

HUGS

J-JAY

Gina X
10-19-2010, 05:06 PM
Given the price quotation that I have just received, at £60.00 per hour labour, a plumber.

Does that include extra security for entering West Yorkshire !! LOL

Love Gina x

MarinaKirax
10-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Restaurant hostess? Heels and high fashion all the time. And days freee.

Traci Elizabeth
10-19-2010, 05:09 PM
I'd be the FIRST woman President! So there.

Karren H
10-19-2010, 05:18 PM

Now you know why I do my own plumbing, electrical and auto repair work!! And can afford 5 lifetimes worth of makeup! Lol.

tanyalynn51
10-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Hooter's Girl- I know it's sexist, but at least it would mean I had that kind of body...

Melissa in hose
10-19-2010, 06:05 PM
I always wanted to work in a bank, the hose and heels that the girls always wear made me jealous, so I would work in a bank wearing hose and heels every day.

Inna
10-19-2010, 06:24 PM
Well if not working at the bank there is always an opportunity to do a Bank Job en fem :-)

Michelle James
10-19-2010, 06:24 PM
Any job I could get and dress 24/7

Gisele
10-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Bra fitter at V.S.

But really, I wouldn't mind doing my own job as a Service Writer (automotive). I could get by without doing as much as I do now. I help the lube techs and the tire techs do their jobs. I'm not even paid to do so. As a girl I could just sit back and wait for the next customer. But, looking back I would still help them out, it's just who I am. Plus I would look sexy with oil and grease on my face.

VictoriaP
10-19-2010, 07:23 PM
I would love to be a female interior designer.

sherri
10-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Interior design or home decorating would be great. Office manager could be cool. Travel writer.

Loni
10-19-2010, 08:18 PM
real estate sales lady...i would be very hungry right now.
so i would settle as the womens fashion buyer for a big fancy chain store. like macy's as i love to shop there.

Danni Bear
10-19-2010, 08:25 PM
job, the one I have already wife,mom and grandmother. other than that the one I do already as an electrical engineer

Danni

Jay Cee
10-19-2010, 08:33 PM
Consultant, most likely in the construction field. I'd (hopefully) help make jobs go smoother, but wouldn't have to come home all sweaty and dirty every day.

That, or stripper. lol!

kinky_caitlin
10-19-2010, 09:24 PM
This one is actually kind of dated now, but I would want to be an old fashioned airline stewardess not today's flight attendant.

Mary Morgan
10-19-2010, 09:36 PM
I would choose to be a housewife and mother. I cannot imagine any more fulfilling role. I remember when my wife was pregnant with our first child. We attended childbirth classes and I got to wear a device that was intended to mimic what my wife was going through. I so wanted that to be the real thing and I told her how envious I was. She said if she could trade, she would, but I didn't believe her. She was a wonderful mother.

Loni
10-19-2010, 09:37 PM
This one is actually kind of dated now, but I would want to be an old fashioned airline stewardess not today's flight attendant.

to be able to drop 100 pounds, such a life.

5150 Girl
10-19-2010, 09:48 PM
Well, I actually am an Avon Lady! (just started about a month ago) I know it's not what one would call steady work, and I have to suplument with a dirty job to cover the monthy bills for now, but hey, it's something.

tanyalynn51
10-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Well, I actually am an Avon Lady! (just started about a month ago) I know it's not what one would call steady work, and I have to suplument with a dirty job to cover the monthy bills for now, but hey, it's something.

You know, I didnt think about it- maybe after I go full time, I can go to work for a friend of mine who runs a distrabution business for Avon, and has a store.

Stephanie Miller
10-19-2010, 10:20 PM
A classy, (which is something I keep striving for - but keeps evading me :sad:), fashion editor or/and stylist for a big name magazine. Besides a great salary - think of the perks!

suchacutie
10-19-2010, 10:20 PM
I'd love to drive the Green-line trolleys on the Boston subway system enfemme!!! okok...it's not an only-feminine job, but most aren't anymore :)

tina

NathalieX66
10-19-2010, 10:44 PM
My job is pretty gender-neutral.

linnea
10-19-2010, 10:51 PM
I would do the jobs that I have done (teacher) or the one I'm doing (school administrator).

Christy_M
10-19-2010, 11:31 PM

I agree, it's at least 80% of the pay for a man doing the same job...:battingeyelashes:

Vspink101
10-19-2010, 11:50 PM
I think being a personal trainer would be nice, because you would have a great body and get to wear spandex!

joan47
10-20-2010, 05:36 AM
bank teller or hostess restaurant...

Raychel
10-20-2010, 05:44 AM
It would have to be a job where I could cress up pretty everyday. I am thinking Banking also.

Courtney A Anderson
10-20-2010, 06:30 AM
Mac Makeup artist

Teri Jean
10-20-2010, 07:02 AM
I spent the time reding the responses to this thread and found it interesting. Personally I work full time as a female doing building repair for a university but know ladies who are engineers, legal assistants, lawyers, doctors, tool girl for Home Depot, realtor, and faculty members. The point is many of us wish for the job that is stereotypical but at the same time there are women trying to break out of the same mold we want to be in. Don't figure. JMO

ShellyMadison78
10-20-2010, 07:14 AM
There's too many for me to think of, but if I had to narrow it down I'd say either a corporate/office setting as a secretary working my way up, reporter/weather girl as I love the weather, or in the medical field as that's what I currently do....probably not in my current field though. Of course I'd do MaryKay on the side!

TiffanyTgirl
10-20-2010, 07:16 AM
Sales Associate or Secretary. I would get to dress up in high fashion or suits and just be totally happy.

BRANDYJ
10-20-2010, 07:21 AM
Hard one to choose. But maybe a teacher or a family/ child social worker of some sort. But bartender also sounds good. Hey, they are social workers too...kind of. lol

Angela-Russell
10-20-2010, 08:34 AM
Sales assistant in a large fashion store, working amongst racks & racks of lovely clothes all day, heaven....

Anne Elizabeth
10-20-2010, 08:50 AM
What I am doing right now an, artist, just to be able to present as a woman and be taken seriously would be great.

Gerrijerry
10-20-2010, 08:55 AM
I started work as an engineer because that is what I wanted to be. Then moved to asst. manager over many years. After I went full time female in the same job a short while ago. I was moved to manager in a different department more pay, better office. That is normally what happens in that position for both males and females. You do get treated differently with some things as a woman but it is not better or worse. I do find that the people that work for me. talk to me different then when I presented as a male. could be the position or that I present as female not sure. However there is a lot more work presenting as a woman each day and much more for the clothes. You definitly have to keep up a better appearence then the males do. So if you think that being a woman in a job is better then being a male in a job I have to say woman do need to work harder to maintain respect from others plus it cost more.

kimmy p
10-20-2010, 09:55 AM
I'm a massage therapist. The job sure would be easier if I was female.

Sarah Doepner
10-20-2010, 10:16 AM
Heiress to a large fortune and administrator to the funds charities.

NV Susan
10-20-2010, 10:31 AM
I would love to be a female bartender, maybe even work at a pool bar in a bikini!!! :daydreaming:

kymmieLorain
10-20-2010, 11:04 AM
Well my job as a service writer/ sales accociate can be done in either gender. Dream job in femme, fire arms instuctor, CEO, Oh wait those are primarily male jobs. hey it's my dream.

Kymmie

larry
10-20-2010, 11:24 AM
This would be fun.
At Ikebukuro , Japan, rather than ordinary maids, customers will be served by female staff cosplaying boys crossdressing as maids.

Foxy Lady
10-20-2010, 12:36 PM
I would be a secratary where skirts and heels were the dress code.

JamieG
10-20-2010, 01:08 PM
Well this might be violating your rules (sort of close to actress / showgirl), but I would love to be a ballerina. I don't need to be the prima ballerina, just a member of the "corps de ballet." It would be great to spend my days practicing in tights and a leotard, stretching my body and learning how to move beautifully. Then on many evenings, I would get to put on my makeup and a fancy tutu, go on stage, and move in time with the other gorgeous ballerinas, entertaining thousands.

Otherwise, I would do my current job, but as a woman. I think I would actually dress up more. My work is quite flexible with dress; some men wear coats and ties; others like me, frequently wear jeans. If I worked the same job as a woman, I imagine that I would wear dresses/skirts and heels regularly, at least for a few months. It's hard to say whether the pragmatist in me would win out and if I would eventually resort to more convenient clothes like ballet flats and leggings.

Sedona
10-20-2010, 01:27 PM
NFL cheerleading coach/choreographer.

MaryAnn40c
10-20-2010, 02:39 PM
After thinking about this for a couple days I would work in a ladies clothing store or own one.

AmiFL
10-20-2010, 03:12 PM
I'd love to be a "kept woman" ..... i hope that is not politally incorrect. I've been the man of the house forever. If could be female I'd love to be pampered and ketp

maggiecdva
10-20-2010, 03:14 PM
How about a bra model for vitorias secret!
hugs - maggie

Christie ann
10-20-2010, 03:18 PM
World class figure skater. Both male and female are in such fantastic shape however, I would like the chance to wear those costumes.

Paula_56
10-20-2010, 06:52 PM
Receptionist at a high brow law frim, dressed to the nines in the best bsuniess attire

Janet Elise
10-20-2010, 10:18 PM
A secretary or receptionist. Sucky pay I know, but they are girly jobs!!!

trappedNhere
10-21-2010, 03:54 AM
Wonder Woman ... Oh yea, we are all that now ;)

Homemaker/wife or cosmotoligist/nail tech. I'd save tons!

kellyanne
10-21-2010, 06:36 AM
Librarian

sometimes_miss
10-21-2010, 07:01 AM
Hooter's Girl- I know it's sexist, but at least it would mean I had that kind of body...
Playboy bunny, NFL cheerleader, or even just a gogo dancer, all for the same reason!

Sarasometimes
10-21-2010, 07:10 AM
Well I also have several choices, here is the short list. If pay wasn't important, 1. receptionist in a high fashion dayspa 2. SA at Dress Barn. Needing a higher income, executive in Women's Fashion. There are many others I would like to try but those are my first three.
Gerrijerry, you have confirmed what women have claimed for eons, that is takes much longer for them to look presentable then for men.

RobynB
10-21-2010, 07:19 AM
Flight attendant or ballerina.

kathtx
10-21-2010, 09:16 AM
So many femme jobs to choose from: engineer, surgeon, teacher, pilot, attorney, naval officer, secretary, professor, US Senator, opera singer, dancer, mathematician, hedge fund manager, firefighter, chemist, cardiologist.

But I think I'll go for Secretary... of State :)

Kate Simmons
10-21-2010, 09:56 AM
La Femme Nikita methinks.:battingeyelashes::)

MargaretJ
10-21-2010, 10:07 AM
I'd love to be an Air Stewardess. There's something about wearing a uniform with heels and stockings that I find really exciting. Other than that, a secretary perhaps. Again any excuse to wear heels and stockings, with a pencil skirt and a white blouse.

Jorja
10-21-2010, 10:32 AM
Well all these ideas so far are great but I guess they all involve work. I think being a Madam of a brothel would be right up my alley ;)

Pythos
10-21-2010, 10:42 AM
Very few jobs out there require specific genitailia. The only ones I can think of are also the ones I personally wish would go away (hooters, playboy mansion, strip clubs, or other such places that for the most part serve to reduce women to pure sex objects).

That being said, I would love a job that had a nice crisp skirted outfit for ALL employees. :)

Lorileah
10-21-2010, 10:55 AM
My profession is now over 50% women and graduating classes are well over 90% in some schools. So I could do what I do. OR I could go into a medical field on the human side. I think I would be a GP or maybe internal medicine or even psychology (although then I have to shut up and listen...and I talk a lot) Really these things are not gender specific as has been mentioned before. In my younger days if I had the same thought processes I have now "Playboy bunny" was still around and they made good money and most that I knew were getting advanced degrees while working. I could have chosen between two roads then. Of course rich older guys chased them all the time so marrying a rich dude that could set you up for life would have been possible OR more likely just date them and get a real career, because as I said my thought processes would be the same as now. I am pretty good with a shot glass too so flair bartender would have been fun.

Lea
10-21-2010, 02:46 PM
It is hard to list just one. I like the idea of a flight attendant. I could wear the dress or skirt uniform and be able to travel. Keeping with the travel theme teaching in service training in a profession that requires business attire.

kristine239
10-21-2010, 02:59 PM
There are a lot of those already in the US

Kendra (Tx)
10-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Already had that figured...Lady realtor..:battingeyelashes:...Borrowed a friends card ( who just happens to be a realtor ) scanned in a pic of me, and vola'....I'm a Realtor...LOL...Phone #'s and all....Put it on my home page...Funny thing is...I've been getting emails from guys complaining that the phone #'s don't work....They were wanting to NOT ask if I can find a house for them...but to ask me out ....LOL...You see...Mommy and daddy didn't raise a crazy girl....I use a "555" prefix in the #'s.....:heehee: The guys were so anxious to see a phone # that they really didnt "see" it....

http://kendra954.com

Samantha_Smile
10-21-2010, 06:54 PM
Well I'm a staff nurse in my real life, and believe me, it's pretty rare to see a glam nurse. You can tell if a nurse looks good then they arent working hard enough.

If I were gonna do a job en femme, I'd have to have something where I wasn't going to get sweaty, where the coffee is always flowing, where I can sit looking pretty all day using a computer (which is one of my fave pass times).

Secretary it is then! :D

Maddie22
10-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Well mine is simple, it is what I'm trying to do now after I've finished college...work in an Ad Agency. It doesn't pay well to start, but its a energetic, creative, and open minded environment and lots of opportunity as you get more involved.

Although, If I had to start school over I'd also consider psych.

PretzelGirl
10-21-2010, 10:16 PM
What I do now which is an engineer. Don't see any reason to change what I like.

An alternate would be the US Military's lead instructor on the Ask and Tell policy. :heehee:

Sallee
10-21-2010, 10:28 PM
BUyer for a large retail fashion chain may be Charlotte Rouse

Angiemead12
10-21-2010, 10:53 PM
A car shop owner?! hehehe

RachelPortugal
10-22-2010, 03:12 AM
In this age of perceived sexual quality (in most civilized first world nations) I don't think that there are any totally femme jobs or professions. So perhaps we should be asking in which job or profession we would like to wear female clothes or the female uniform.

As it is, female job titles have disappeared, air hostesses or stewardesses are cabin crew, waitresses are waiting staff or some other wierd and wonderful title. On the other hand I don't think the term "male nurse" is used any more. It was always quite obvious to see whether a nurse was male or not, unless he was TG of course.