PDA

View Full Version : CD moments that make you laugh

Paula W
10-19-2010, 09:59 PM
A couple months ago when I was visiting my little sister we were trading some clothes (its awesome to be very close in size) and she handed me a shirt that she didn't wear to try on. I was wearing a skirt, blouse, hose and a bra at the time so pretty much dressed up most of the way, I don't have breast forms but do have some manboobs which fill out an a cup. Anyways, I take my shirt off, the bra wouldn't work well with the shirt as it had spaghetti straps so I just take my bra off and out of reaction my sister looks away.

I then put the shirt on and as she turns her head back to look I raise the shirt to flash her and she looks away again and I just started laughing so hard my sides hurt. She said she couldn't help it it was just a natural reaction, it kind of validated me as someone posing as a woman but at the same time was just hilarious.

tanyalynn51
10-19-2010, 10:14 PM
Thanks, Paula, for a laugh- we all gotta take them where we can get em.

carla_lew
10-19-2010, 10:18 PM
Funny story Paula! :)

Andy66
10-19-2010, 10:22 PM
How fun to have someone to share clothes with, Paula!

I haven't had too many funny (FtM) CDing moments, but I do have a specific button-down shirt that my sons dislike the pattern of. So of course I wear that shirt with special glee when I go out with them. Mua-ha-ha-ha! I don't know if that's a CD thing, or just a parent thing. :devil:

docrobbysherry
10-19-2010, 10:23 PM
Great story, Paula!

If I flashed under my bra at anyone, they'd probably stare, and THEN laff! Because there's NOTHING THERE!

Melanie R
10-19-2010, 11:20 PM
One moment I will never forget is being at a restaurant with my wife and going to the women's restroom. When I walked out and past a table of two women they were laughing and called me over to their table. They were not laughing at me dressed but were laughing at the trail of toilet paper hanging from my skirt. What a stupid blond - I thought as I turned many shades of red.

Karenmarie
10-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Paula
Thanks so much for the cute story, love it.
Also, Melanie....watch that toilet paper, it can get ya.

t-girlxsophie
10-20-2010, 02:15 AM
My best friend Joanne and I have shared so many funny moments,the funniest was on our last ever girly weekend away,she came in from her room to speak to me,but locked the door of her room behind her,to my horror she opened the window and scrambled out on the 2nd floor ledge-In tartan miniskirt and high heel boots to get into her room,much to the amusement of watching workmen,It earned her a hearty round of applause and wolf whistles LOL (acceptance of sorts?),that sums her up,mad as a hatter:)

:hugs:Sophie

suzy1
10-20-2010, 02:39 AM
Read your story just before going off to work. Thanks for that Paula, it put me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

SUZY

AKAMichelle
10-20-2010, 09:55 AM
now that is funny :D

Karren H
10-20-2010, 10:16 AM
Seems like every time I go out enfemme its pretty comical! Sigh....

Sarah Doepner
10-20-2010, 10:22 AM
Most of my disasters weren't funny as they happened, but a few months later they are a real hoot. I do like your story, just because of the innocent response by your sister, it was very cute and you are lucky to have someone like that to support you.

Emily Ann Brown
10-20-2010, 11:32 AM
My favorite was went buying a beautiful dress in "HE" mode..clerk said "when your wife see's this you will have a night you will NEVER forget !!!! I just smiled. She was right. HAHAHAHA.

Em

Suzette Muguet de Mai
10-20-2010, 09:24 PM
Getting all dressed up with makeup on and suddenly the door bell rings, Argghhhh my parents have come visiting.