PDA

View Full Version : The fasted make-up remove of all time!

suzy1
10-21-2010, 02:00 PM
I had just applied my make up when the phone rang. My son had locked himself out of his house. I had a key and he was coming around to get it.
I had a quarter of an hour to remove the make up, plus a dress, pantyhose, and heels.
I did it………… just.

The down side was having to do it all again after he left.
It was worth it. I had a great evening.

Life is not always fun, SUZY

pernille d
10-21-2010, 02:14 PM
not fun !!! been there too not fun but you made it well done

Starr
10-21-2010, 02:29 PM
The makeup remover i use takes off everything .. only takes about 3-4 mins.. as for the panty hose.. i would leave them on.. socks on the feet .. and pants over the panty hose.. done that before too..

Marilyn Beck
10-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Fortunately I have not been in that situation, but I think it is only a matter of time before I am. I'm pretty sure I could strip off my clothes and remove (almost) all makeup and nail polish within 15 minutes. However, there would be some tell-tale signs that would remain much longer (lines on my forehead from my wig, depressions in my earlobes from my clip-ons, and maybe traces of eyeliner).

martha mars
10-21-2010, 03:09 PM
it called soap and water is as fast as any of it the hose i wear all the time

Karren H
10-21-2010, 03:14 PM
I think I would have left the front door open... Locked myself in the bathroom and told him that you had a stomach ailment and you put the key in your purse on the kitchen counter... On second thought... maybe tell him you had to take a shower...

renee k
10-21-2010, 03:18 PM
I have that t-shirt too. The ole in shower trick worked for me! LOL!!

Renee

Amelia08
10-21-2010, 03:20 PM
just call it extra practice. and in my opinion the process of getting dressed is the best part.

suzy1
10-21-2010, 03:23 PM
I think I would have left the front door open... Locked myself in the bathroom and told him that you had a stomach ailment and you put the key in your purse on the kitchen counter... On second thought... maybe tell him you had to take a shower...
In my purse!!!!!

t-girlxsophie
10-21-2010, 05:56 PM
doesnt happen that often to me now,as We live ten floors up,plenty time to change but when we get unannounced visitors its usually my parents.they must wonder every time they visit how im always in the toilet lol

:hugs:Sophie

AKAMichelle
10-21-2010, 06:25 PM
that is the one part which stinks about cd'ing. If you don't want to let certain people know then you may have to do the quick change more than once in your life.

Maryesther M.
10-21-2010, 07:58 PM
Chuck the wig & clip-ons, quick go at the face wth soap & water, unclip the bra/forms, pull up a trousers & socks, quick zip-up tracksuit top over the blouse, but there's the wretched nail varnish! Now that's something else, and very difficult to completely remove in a hurry. no use trying gloves....the varnish has got to go. After all, you're going to HAND him the key just as if you'd been doing the chores, or whatever.

Bin there, dun that, haven't had the tee shirt monogrammed yet.