PDA

View Full Version : Saw a Cder today!

johnboy23
10-21-2010, 05:32 PM
Well, at least I hope he was. He was wear a knee length skirt and a mens shirt. I saw people look twice some, but nothing to worry about. I wanted to say something, but it could have been a kilt. Although it did not look like it. I rode past him on my bike, then stopped and was brainstorming how to start up a convo but nothing happened. I later thought maybe I should have a note prepared saying something with my number in it and run away. . . lol If this crossdresser is a crossdresser and reads this message me!

JohnH
10-21-2010, 05:42 PM
I have to say that that is more a freestyler than a crossdresser. I wore such an outfit all the time when it was hot - men's shirt, above the knee denim skirt, and men's shoes (sometimes women's).

TiffanyTgirl
10-22-2010, 02:10 PM
Start by complimenting the skirt. You can tell from the reaction if it is a cd'er. If a paniced look comes up, you'll know. Tell them to relax and then tell them you are too.

JohnH
10-22-2010, 04:56 PM
While I was wearing a skirt in otherwise somewhat drab mode with a man's shirt I complimented a GG for wearing a skirt. Of course the vast majority of women wear pants, and I got something of an embarrassed response from the young lady.

I really can't say I ever go out in pure drab mode ever since my hair in back is almost shoulder length so I never wear wigs.

jjjjohanne
12-02-2010, 07:13 AM
It would not be impolite to say, "I like your outfit." :)